TM Twin spam and crap

Re: New TM-Twin or TM Duo+ ???

yes after you ...be carefully with your dirty game.

i would love nothing more than to use my right to 'defend' my property from a dilusional fooktard who tried to gain unlawfull entry, such as yourself

OMG WTF has been going on! Crazy ass people send me your poker money lol

On serious note how pathetic is this guy! LOSER!

The point is maffy he would of said it anyway, even if the TM800 shit gold coins out of it's card reader. There's a difference between having a crystal ball and slagging something off for failing, and trying to cause a shite storm across the internet to trash a competitor for commercial gain.

Anyone disagree you dirty grandfather fockers!? :)

Why He did not done with other TM Models (TM 1000 series like Tm 500 Tm 600 Tm 5400 TM 6000 series or other !? ) ,but only Tm 800 ?

I Agree MATE..

Can we have same Measure for all members ,same question should be done even to the poster of Hitler.! or No?

You just got unbanned and you are asking for moderators here to be banned? I think you and Manic are beginning to just cause trouble. I was one of the ones that said to unban you, I think I may regret that.
As to the Hitler comment, that was used as a definition as to a style of management that is used on another forum, or at least that is how I took it. It is a well known "Non Racist" phrase for a particular style. And I think if you put it to a vote everyone would agree that the forum that was in question does have a dictakership style of management which was the same style of management the nazis used back in the 30's/40's that failed. I cannot see how that can be taken as a personal attack when it was just someones opinion as to a style.

As to Manic you are barking up the wrong tree as to my identity yet again, and please stop trying to stifle my posts with your attempts to get me banned, as I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with someone who comes unarmed.

It is you and your pal (who's English has got a lot better since his 2nd ban) who keeps dragging this post off topic with references to things that have nothing to do with the new twin TM.
Also I beleive this website is about a lot more than just satelites.
As I awaiting news on the release of this box can we get rid of these 2 and stick to what could be happening to the actual box itself.

Of the ones who wrote to TM, did they give any news or response at all?

Why He did not done with other TM Models (TM 1000 series like Tm 500 Tm 600 Tm 5400 TM 6000 series or other !? ) ,but only Tm 800 ?

Because you're a c**t - end of!

First off, let me apologise to everyone reading this post, except for the useless mouthy prick who its aimed at, ive had a ban from DW before, and thisll be worth it again. for about 8 years, if not more, ive had to put up with threats from this jumped up little prick

ok Helidon old man, its like this is it. other than HELP people in the satellite hobby, what dirty tricks have i done? would i have sold viewing cards to people promising things, then blame the lack of channels on the providor? would I have marketed and sold boxes that i know will be abandoned in a years time, to only sell them something different

Rat actually paid for his receiver from a distributor, if youd have read all the posts in the section, without just trolling certain ones, youd know this

lol, you really are a complete ****ing retard m8

yes, and look at just how 'popular' your forum is now, with a ****ing tool like you at the helm, is it any wonder

heres the PM i sent directing dorkman to this thread

i have already seen you m8, youre a ****ing old man, balding and a short shit with glasses, im 6'1" and athletic, you know where i am, just like i know where you are. youre a ****ing delusional, hypocrytical keyboard warrior. do i give a flying **** if you have 'contacts' in the industry? in a word, NO!

me, and others like me, are only in this for a hobby, its wankers like you who spoil the hobby for people, yes you bring out some good equipment, then you **** it over by not actually listening to the people who use it. there was a time when your rantings at me used to get me down. i now see that youre really a paranoid old man, who is losing his grip on reality. the police have copies of all the threats youve sent me over the years, but i dont care about them any more, youre pathetic m8, a very lame excuse of a human being. youre so sure of yourself over a keyboard, come and knock my front door so i can tear your rotting spleen through your fukin eye socket and shove my foot so far up your ****ing arse youll know what puppet actually means

you were asked to stay out of the TM rooms because youre a ****ing idiot who cant do anything except for start problems in threads

to show im not a total spineless **** like you are, ill also lift your ban so you may get a change to reply to this, before admin ban the pair of us

peace out, i hope you get bowel cancer in your stinking gums you brother ****ing piece of rotting dick cheese

:proud:

OK LION ....on the forum....

YOU THINK You know me ,you wrong..YOU will know me SOON..This can not be solve in Forum...Your Dirty Games need pay the PRICE..
You can not SAVE about it...One day you will Install a dish when some one will Install you for the LNB.. Just wait and See..Do not like talk more
like a chicken you are you talk to much...

@YesAmWell if you threaten someone once more, I will ban you myself. I have been watching you for a long time now, and all you seem to do is threaten people who disagree with you. You do not have a firm grasp of the English language which does not help your cause, as you seem to take any comments literally rather than objectively.

How about you provide a well reasoned response oppose to spouting threats, about paying the price!

OK LION ....on the forum....

YOU THINK You know me ,you wrong..YOU will know me SOON..This can not be solve in Forum...Your Dirty Games need pay the PRICE..
You can not SAVE about it...One day you will Install a dish when some one will Install you for the LNB.. Just wait and See..Do not like talk more
like a chicken you are you talk to much...

Honestly what the hell are you on?just Enjoy selling your satellite products all over the world,why all the negativity over what does what and dont do what,you have an underlying hatred towards technomate which i suggest you take up with them and not allow your bile to spill out on this forum,as you know it wouldnt be allowed on the forum which you admin at

You just got unbanned and you are asking for moderators here to be banned? I think you and Manic are beginning to just cause trouble. I was one of the ones that said to unban you, I think I may regret that.
As to the Hitler comment, that was used as a definition as to a style of management that is used on another forum, or at least that is how I took it. It is a well known "Non Racist" phrase for a particular style. And I think if you put it to a vote everyone would agree that the forum that was in question does have a dictakership style of management which was the same style of management the nazis used back in the 30's/40's that failed. I cannot see how that can be taken as a personal attack when it was just someones opinion as to a style.

As to Manic you are barking up the wrong tree as to my identity yet again, and please stop trying to stifle my posts with your attempts to get me banned, as I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with someone who comes unarmed.

It is you and your pal (who's English has got a lot better since his 2nd ban) who keeps dragging this post off topic with references to things that have nothing to do with the new twin TM.
Also I beleive this website is about a lot more than just satelites.
As I awaiting news on the release of this box can we get rid of these 2 and stick to what could be happening to the actual box itself.

Of the ones who wrote to TM, did they give any news or response at all?

Put your Vote in Your As...
You think with Donkey's Resist people like you has any Value !?

@YesAmWell if you threaten someone once more, I will ban you myself. I have been watching you for a long time now, and all you seem to do is threaten people who disagree with you. You do not have a firm grasp of the English language which does not help your cause, as you seem to take any comments literally rather than objectively.

How about you provide a well reasoned response oppose to spouting threats, about paying the price!
#

GO Head Idiot what you waiting too.. I am not English and i Proud to do not be, when i can see this Racism here ......What importance has the language ,then your Sepias dirty games. Go head every one will pay for the price.Who has done good will have good who has done spies and dirty games will have same...

what an odd person :err:

I have visions of an old frail skinny man, red faced with anger, jumping up and down holding a waking stick :Yikes:

:Laugh:

#

GO Head Idiot what you waiting too.. I am not English and i Proud to do not be, when i can see this Racism here ......What importance has the language ,then your Sepias dirty games. Go head every one will pay for the price.Who has done good will have good who has done spies and dirty games will have same...

The threats again, obviously not intelligent enough to provide a "well reasoned response" Oh dear, and you are in the position you are in.....

PS I aint English either.....However I did learn to spell.

Last edited:

Honestly what the hell are you on?just Enjoy selling your satellite products all over the world,why all the negativity over what does what and dont do what,you have an underlying hatred towards technomate which i suggest you take up with them and not allow your bile to spill out on this forum,as you know it wouldnt be allowed on the forum which you admin at

this is not any more Forum .....is TM SEPIAS and all Dirty games...if you not Involve stay out... Some people do not understand nice language,they call not "Good English spoken " they like the hard one ,only that way they understand English and Wells too ,they need some lessons.They will get it for sure.forum will not save them..

Last edited:

Right lets try the civil approach one question at a time, you have issues with technomate yes or no?

All your things you have done from the past until now are crap mother focker and be a man,beach do not be LION you are only a Chicken do not hide your self self all ways under digidude Graig Boy..you think i do not know all your dirty thinks ...but will be even your right time to pay do not worry..will be when you do not suspect...what you done to people one day you will pay,never forget that....you have play games with wrong guy.
Is this thread now open for us all to say exactly how we feel, can we attack him in return now the threads been moved as I think he should see how we ALL feel about this kind of behaviour

i would love nothing more than to use my right to 'defend' my property from a dilusional fooktard who tried to gain unlawfull entry, such as yourself

You Have The Right Now In Law To Blow His Bloody Brains Out ... Just make sure you do it in one shot

@Maryhinge Don't ban him again yet, this thread was moved so as it could continue, I think he should be allowed to get it out of his system and while he is spouting off in public Digidude is safe and we have proof and a running commentary on his planned actions.
The other important thing to prove here is that there is FREE speech at DW and I feel as long as Digi is willing we should leave the thread going as it is Digi under threat this time. Also leaving it running allows the general public to see exactly what the owner of the A LSAT shop, the Spiderbox and forum "Darkman" is REALLY like that will be the best advert for Technomate and other Sat manufacturers.
The more he says the more he damages his own company.

Nice avatar by the way from one dictator to another

Right lets try the civil approach one question at a time, you have issues with technomate yes or no?

NO with TM Brand ,I loved that.

I have problem with people who do not tell the truth ,people Who misled ,people who Spies other Brands,people who do do report just to damage the competitors.people who just get info in forums or use people to copy others ...people just to survive in market they fock their mother, People who support them in their dirty games using forums and community..

I have no problem with Honest and Woking hard people...
I have Born From forums, i have not Born from Dirty Money Business shareholders ( army or shits from Iran ) has no think to do with this hobby...but has use us for fishing..and naw trying to put hobby people in war between forums like old Roman Empire style "Divine and occupied"

Is this thread now open for us all to say exactly how we feel, can we attack him in return now the threads been moved as I think he should see how we ALL feel about this kind of behaviour

You Have The Right Now In Law To Blow His Bloody Brains Out ... Just make sure you do it in one shot

@Maryhinge Don't ban him again yet, this thread was moved so as it could continue, I think he should be allowed to get it out of his system and while he is spouting off in public Digidude is safe and we have proof and a running commentary on his planned actions.
The other important thing to prove here is that there is FREE speech at DW and I feel as long as Digi is willing we should leave the thread going as it is Digi under threat this time. Also leaving it running allows the general public to see exactly what the owner of the A LSAT shop, the Spiderbox and forum "Darkman" is REALLY like that will be the best advert for Technomate and other Sat manufacturers.
The more he says the more he damages his own company.

As long as the threats stop, all I want is for himself to provide us with sensible responses rather than abuse.

Put your Vote in Your As...
You think with Donkey's Resist people like you has any Value !?

I ran this through the Google translator but it had 0 results so I'm gonna guess

People like me do have value, we are the ones with MONEY in our pockets, and we read threads like this and decide where to spend it.
And no matter how you and Manic respond to me people have already read what has been written, and will make their own descision.
Then they read threads like this and see how the owner of Als@t the main man at the A lsat forum the so called creator of the Spiderbox is acting WHO do you think buyers will turn to in future? Whether your userid is Darkman, Bobi or YesAmWell this time it doesn't matter you are in the wrong and you are acting like a "Crazy Old Man"
You cant even see when people are trying to help you.

Back