TM 800 project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any info on the 2 additional boxes Satwiz?

Latest news on technomate.com

News

Rumors concerning TM-800 HD Linux
24th July 2010
There has been some rumors concerning TM-800 HD Linux .

TM-800 have not been abandoned but has been extended to extra 2 models using same chip expecting on sell by about November this year.
we are expanding into linux receivers very strongly and making sure our customers are fully satisfied.

TM-800 is going very strong already 3000 units sold successfully also 4000 units will be delivered by middle of August
followed by extra 6000 units by end of September. Expecting more deliveries of TM-800 before end of this year.

These Rumors are100% false and fabrication of some frighten and desperate competitors fears losing business because of TM-800 success
also do not want Technomate to be successful in linux.
Please do not get this type of lies serious.
Contact our Head quarter for more information.

It's good that TM have offiicially put the rumours to bed on their website...terrible english and grammer on that email though..who writes the updates...lol

Now they can get on with fixing the software image...next few weeks should be intresting...

It's like a fooking soap opera in here, lol.

I'm getting a bit tired of the above person continually posting negative comments about Technomate receivers and their misgivings. We all know the possibilities and the pitfalls of owning a Linux based Technomate receiver which you don't need to continually point out. Considering that the 500/600's have only been available for approx 1 year and the developments that have been made within that year by 1 team, I'd say it's pretty good going. I have a receiver under my TV that has been running untouched now for more than 4 months and does everything that I need/want. Yes there are improvements that could be made with the receiver "fine tuning" you might say, but for general use on a day to day basis its a very reliable stable receiver with a very well written image. Thankfully most members on DW are slightly more intelligent than the "Tards" that listen to and follow Darkman and are quite prepared to wait for the latest image for the Technomate 800, the last one was a great improvement on anything that was produced before, and you've got to hand it to Technomate, the fact that they are willing to give you a refund for your receiver if you aren't completely satisfied. Perhaps we should start spamming alternative forums pointing out the similarites between the M-Vision and the Spiderbox and risk getting banned from any controlled by Darkman. So please crawl back under the stone from whence you came and leave the more intelligent members to get back to what we do best.

Thanks for your input Satfooldeals as it isn't wanted.

Regards

Liam

No coments on this kind of crap as they are not worth it. I don't own either of the brands, so i don't have any comercial interests on them. You have to be daft to talk shit like that about me as you must think i never even saw a tm linux before, and i am talking shit the same way you flippin do. I was at this probably before you even thought about it, and that included being part of development and testing even for technomate.
Names change but that does not give you the right to think others are morons and puppets working for others.
You might do just that, not me.

Also don't call others Tards when you are the biggest one about:grab:

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: well said that man :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Liam you speak sense just like myself ;) lol

its so much nicer to read possitives

Not what you want from an administrator. I was not offending people and would apreciate it to be the same ways around.
Bad example from top down when encouraging that kind of post.
I see all but sense on his post that was just personnaly directed and totaly off topic.

I work for no one and i don't carry messages for others.

An administrator with a 2 lines post of this quality is very poor indeed :proud::grab:

Last edited:
I use to be on the old Als*t forum, but after reading this I must say I have lost a lot of respect for Darkman!!

They say all's fair in love and war, but this is taking the mick and well below the belt.

TM have been doing a great job lately and they should be given the support, yes I criticised they time scale, but in the end so far the latest image is proof that these guys mean business.

I use to be on the old Als*t forum, but after reading this I must say I have lost a lot of respect for Darkman!!

They say all's fair in love and war, but this is taking the mick and well below the belt.

TM have been doing a great job lately and they should be given the support, yes I criticised they time scale, but in the end so far the latest image is proof that these guys mean business.
Hi m8

I would never buy a TM if i did not believe in their company!And TM800 hd is my only tm product,But i installed a couple of other models to my friends and they never had any problems neither with their products or TMs customer relations!I dont care what other people(idiots)say about TM 800 ,cause i know what i have ,beside Relook 200s and 400 s waited for almost more than a year for enigma1 and HD boxes waited as long as the previous models for E2!Az boz owner could not get FAV button on their remote/sw after more than a year!So as i wrote before out of box =One of the best linux box ever made!Not a crash since last uopdate ,and since i miss GREEN SCREEN (time to time)I make it crash!Thats what i call it :eek:ption!!!!I hope we can go on to next thread!

regards

:banana:

Not what you want from an administrator. I was not offending people and would apreciate it to be the same ways around.
Bad example from top down when encouraging that kind of post.
I see all but sense on his post that was just personnaly directed and totaly off topic.

I work for no one and i don't carry messages for others.

An administrator with a 2 lines post of this quality is very poor indeed :proud::grab:

I wont comment as Admin I should watch what I say :proud:

What I do want to say and clear up though..............................

I have and like the TM I have and say what I say because of what I see and have been advised
I'm in no way in TM pockets or its in any way in my interest to say nice things about TM800 as there is no gain there for me

I say what I say because I personally think the box is getting a rough ride by some,where if you read between the lines have other boxes interest at heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back