TM Twin spam and crap

Re: New TM-Twin or TM Duo+ ???

I have never laughed so much in my whole life. that guys grasp on typing in english makes it even funnier..
i cant get the image of a little old man jumping up and down and swearing at his keyboard ... oh am crying hahahaha

Now imagine this...
The old man is sitting naked in all but an old saggy pair of white Y fronts with an 1 old withered numchuck hanging from the crotch.
Cos the other is in the Albert Hall
The PC is an old Compaq 486 desktop and the walls are all coloured smoke stained yellow as are a part of his pants, he sits before a keyboard smashed to bits from previous encounters on DW he has a spit bucket next to him and an o2 mask and supply for those extra special enraged moments.
This is all payed for by the taxpayer you know...

This is not racist but when I think of A lsat I always think of a country called...
Al Ban ya

Go figure... Thank you your a great audience, i'm here all week!

Please tell me that someone is playing a joke and has banned Digidude for a laugh?
You cant honestly have banned one of your greatest members over this twat and his entourage of ass lickers, surely not?

I know as a plain member the operation of this website has nothing to do with me, but surely there are others more deserving of a ban, Digi is the victim here not the protaganist.
Please say its just a horrible joke or at least a temporary measure to calm things down?

Please tell me that someone is playing a joke and has banned Digidude for a laugh?
You cant honestly have banned one of your greatest members over this twat and his entourage of ass lickers, surely not?

I know as a plain member the operation of this website has nothing to do with me, but surely there are others more deserving of a ban, Digi is the victim here not the protaganist.
Please say its just a horrible joke or at least a temporary measure to calm things down?

Rules were broken kommander so he must except his punishment for the rant and tirade earlier that he posted towards Yesiamwell

he has prob done himself to save his sanity. i would often throw myself in jail or temp ban on other forums i've mod/admin on in the past to stop being baited by morons

Rules were broken kommander so he must except his punishment for the rant and tirade earlier that he posted towards Yesiamwell

I know Jimmy but I thought that is why the thread was taken to one side and talking of one side its only Digi thats gone.
That will be such a loss to DW, I couldnt give a flying fcuk about DARKMAN other than what I originally said about keeping tracks on him

I'm sorry to see Digi go,
goodbye oh great master of the typed word, great wearer of the skin tight suit and learned one of the linux box your mastery will be missed and I hope your melted solder sparkles in the sky :emotions1
:WORSHIP:

#

GO Head Idiot what you waiting too.. I am not English and i Proud to do not be, when i can see this Racism here ......What importance has the language ,then your Sepias dirty games. Go head every one will pay for the price.Who has done good will have good who has done spies and dirty games will have same...

ok so by your own calculations digi will have good done to him because he does alot of good to help others, and if your threatening other people then that means your bad so bad things will happen to you?

i doubt that you will want my advise as you are most likely a grown man but m8 dont you think all of this is a bit silly we all have jobs and want to get on with our lives so there is not really any point to this, all you seem to have done is annoy one of the better members of forums i have ever visited to the point that he has got himself banned, you seem to have the opinion that this forum favours brand over all the other but if you click forums then click main forum you will notice that their is lots of brands covered, yes maybe admin/mods and LOTS of member tend to post in one brands section more but that just means more people have that brand or the admin/mods know more and are able to help.

you also say that admin/mods remove posts where people have sad something bad about a brand but as you have said you run a forum so im sure that you can understand that some posts would need removing for certain reasons like not being helpful or if they break forum rules, either way i hope that you come to your senses and realised what you yourself said about good things happening to good people and bad things happening to bad people and start doing things better in your life and if you manage to do that i hope you have a good one if you dont and continue to act the way you are (threatening people) then i hope karma plays a big role in your life!

Why am I putting the voice of King Julian the Lemur from the Penguins of Madagascar to that character?

Why am I putting the voice of King Julian the Lemur from the Penguins of Madagascar to that character?

LMFAO, that's exactly the same voice I had in my head at the time

Re: Twin Spam and Crap its the Big Bam and Slap

Has anyone noticed we've hijacked the thread and are just taking the piss now.
:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

LMFAO, that's exactly the same voice I had in my head at the time
:roflmao:
Now whenever I read one of YesAmWell's posts I will have that King Julian voice in my head, and I'll just laugh my tits off. He'll never be threatening again LoL

hehehe he's back yippee

Does the spoiler tag not work here?

Back