TM Twin spam and crap

Re: New TM-Twin or TM Duo+ ???

This is in test modeand not released by TM

I found and posted :)

If they release with this imge on then you can moan ;)

Sent From My Android Tablet

i am not Moaning YOU any way, but Technomate !?
You are not involve at all even in My Post i says They have to be carefully, not YOU...why you do not live them to Answer !
Is Shame for them any way...and looks haw desperate they are ,i am sorry for them.

And about Table looks to me like Dr Linux Table ..do not mater if is experimental or NO...The mater is they are advertising some one else Job and OEM name is their Competitor..

You are not involve at all even in My Post i says They have to be carefully, not YOU...why you do not live them to Answer !
Is Shame for them any way...and looks haw desperate they are ,i am sorry for them.

And about Table looks to me like Dr Linux Table ..do not mater if is experimental or NO...The mater is they are advertising some one else Job and OEM name is their Competitor..

2nd request moan in the rant room please

listen mate you are here for 1 reason, have TM got you running scared with the look of this new release ?

in fact dont answer that just go play your games elsewhere

2nd request moan in the rant room please

Mate i am Not Moaning I am just discussion about the Subject.....

I have no think to MOAN..even that World is not in My Vocabulary.

listen mate you are here for 1 reason, have TM got you running scared with the look of this new release ?

in fact dont answer that just go play your games elsewhere

No Mate to be Honest at all ..
Did i Been Scared when TM release Tm 800 ...lol

Okay i read it wrong your not moaning but are moaning about TM then,so use the rant room instead then please

@yesamwell.
We have had this discussion before you are the only member not allowed to post in the tm800 room.
You are here for business reasons so please stop social engineering.
You are here under sufference but I will not put up with this for much longer.
Enjoy your stay and please no more posts in the tm800 area we are not here for you to attack your competition.

Before anyone accuses me of bias I no longer use my tm800 and have no intentions of doing so ever again.

@yesamwell.
We have had this discussion before you are the only member not allowed to post in the tm800 room.
You are here for business reasons so please stop social engineering.
You are here under sufference but I will not put up with this for much longer.
Enjoy your stay and please no more posts in the tm800 area we are not here for you to attack your competition.

Before anyone accuses me of bias I no longer use my tm800 and have no intentions of doing so ever again.

I do not do Any Business Here,never done it...Actually who is doing Business here is DR Linux with his friends .

I am here to gave my independent View and my info in civil discussion ,but looks all ways some one internally do not liked or delete or change the way of discussion..

I will Like to stay in This forum and discuss free like every one else LOVE ,without having every one over me like Vultures ,i think is not FEAR.

You have been asked nicely more than once but you don't want to listen so infraction for social engineering (=auto ban).

Ellie as much as I agree with you for banning yesamwell dr linux has got away with a lot more than that why is he not banned. Dr linux dosent social engineer he just says everyone elses box is crap mine is great.

:yawn: same old shit floating to the top at the first smell of blood :yawn:

Just what sort of a forum is this place turning into. !!!! I know who that guy is and understand the reasons for the ban but this place is becoming just like his forum. This section of the forum just needs to get a grip and start dealing with facts.

He has been asked before not to come into this room stirring as his interests are business interests, He has been told about this before and has agreed.
dr linux has been been an annoyance and has recieved infractions for his behaviour, He does not go elsewhere and make snide comments about other boxes, He made a 2nd account last week which was banned, if he makes another 2nd account then they will both be banned.
yesamwell will be back with a different name pretty quickly and if he behaves himself will be ignored as this username was until he started his usual tricks.

Ellie as much as I agree with you for banning yesamwell dr linux has got away with a lot more than that why is he not banned. Dr linux dosent social engineer he just says everyone elses box is crap mine is great.

Got to say I agree, Dr Linux's motivations are purely financial as well. Most of not all of his posts are mistruths and lies, avoidance/denial of any issues despite evidence and user feedback that problems exist. Or posts claiming everything is user error "fallow ABC" etc.
Just as much social-engineering as the chap who got banned...

Then again, i'd rather not get involved with the politics of it all...it's messy !

Last edited:

Well said, Dr Linux for what ever reason is fireproof on this site.
Make of that what ever you like, but anyone else spouting the drivel he has in the past would be long gone from here.

In my opinion, the mods/admin have been more than fair.

Dr Linux has been asked politely to behave, warned and given infractions. Just like others. His ABC was made a sticky to prevent him being a pain. He repeated it and got an infraction!

The other chap received the same FAIR treatment. He got asked nicely, referred to the rant room, warned and got an infraction and finally got that particular account banned.

Some people want to sell their stuff, some want to "rubbish" competitors "innovations" and some want to do the same despite not selling anything. You can check on different forums, all they do is whine about TM/UR.

Most people come to forums to learn and help others. The forums should provide factual comments and also where applicable referr to history. This will allow people to make an informed choice.

This site has sections for receivers made for different receivers. Criticism is allowed and they do not remove posts without reason. They have even created a rant room for people to vent their frustrations without degrading the quality of the other posts for neutral parties.

Admin/mods, keep up the good work!

Can I have yesamwell's poker cash lol

Back