TM Twin spam and crap

Re: New TM-Twin or TM Duo+ ???

Im sure you have better things to do that post here in the TM section ?
your own forum needs you :)

Calling some one "Hitler" ( because that some, gave some info about the product do not matter which Brand, is out of order and i do believe that is real fact for Ban ) is against of all the rules of the forums..when We all Know that Name "Hitler" will upset many people who has been victims from that second world war.

Could i know why Some one use the same Subject from years now.... Other forum is not good that man is bad and bla bla like kids , when the subject was not that! or is more easy then Face the real problems !?

Why Subject do not Face it ...the Truth and real talk in civil WAY and Professional.

Why TM Fail..who was the Fault....why they choose Nxp Cpu.. Been, because they was misled or because are greedy, Why they do not Listen the slanders haw they call or even YOU TMboy when been say NXP not good and no one Korean produce with that Cpu ! ,why only NOW new stb coming TM or you people amending Tm 800 not but new one will be superior ,is again strategy advertise using Digitalworldz forum, because no other forum listen their Bully bla bla any more
What is the New stb!? is that copy of CT or Giga blue or Vu Duo or is some think else....Who produce that ! What kind of Cpu they use? are those Videos real ? or done Photoshop FAKE.if they are Real why they decide so late build a copy of Duo and to late to survive in market !? if they do that stb who is the team to support them! YOU ?lol

I think this is what people will like to know , not That forum is bad that guy is mini Hitler and all all bla bla people are tired with this bully has no Value any more people understand this all ways get over with one reason Hide the real problems.

right, ive just removed 6 and half pages of crap from the original thread, and dumped them all here

@ yesamwell, ellie has asked more than once for something. if you continue to post nonsense in here, i will also infract for spamming the forum, untill a perm ban kicks in, post in the thread linked above, or not at all. ANY post from you in any of the technomate sections that is not constructive and helpfull, will be deleted as spam, and the relevant infraction given for that post as well. i will PM you a link to this exact post, so by continuing to post on digitalworldz, you accept these additional conditions. we are a forum who likes to help people, not go around in circles over nothing.

Last edited:

Calling some one "Hitler" ( because that some, gave some info about the product do not matter which Brand, is out of order and i do believe that is real fact for Ban ) is against of all the rules of the forums..when We all Know that Name "Hitler" will upset many people who has been victims from that second world war.

Could i know why Some one use the same Subject from years now.... Other forum is not good that man is bad and bla bla like kids , when the subject was not that! or is more easy then Face the real problems !?

Why Subject do not Face it ...the Truth and real talk in civil WAY and Professional.

Why TM Fail..who was the Fault....why they choose Nxp Cpu.. Been, because they was misled or because are greedy, Why they do not Listen the slanders haw they call or even YOU TMboy when been say NXP not good and no one Korean produce with that Cpu ! ,why only NOW new stb coming TM or you people amending Tm 800 not but new one will be superior ,is again strategy advertise using Digitalworldz forum, because no other forum listen their Bully bla bla any more
What is the New stb!? is that copy of CT or Giga blue or Vu Duo or is some think else....Who produce that ! What kind of Cpu they use? are those Videos real ? or done Photoshop FAKE.if they are Real why they decide so late build a copy of Duo and to late to survive in market !? if they do that stb who is the team to support them! YOU ?lol

I think this is what people will like to know , not That forum is bad that guy is mini Hitler and all all bla bla people are tired with this bully has no Value any more people understand this all ways get over with one reason Hide the real problems.

You are leech suck blood from all people i say to "milosh"

im sure you have better things to do that post here in the tm section ?
Your own forum needs you :)

even you should have better to do then nominate all ways other forum...

This is not a forum but a branch of idiots put together and rules from liking us of technoshiter

right, ive just removed 6 and half pages of crap from the original thread, and dumped them all here

@ yesamwell, ellie has asked more than once for something. If you continue to post nonsense in here, i will also infract for spamming the forum, untill a perm ban kicks in, post in the thread linked above, or not at all. Any post from you in any of the technomate sections that is not constructive and helpfull, will be deleted as spam, and the relevant infraction given for that post as well. I will pm you a link to this exact post, so by continuing to post on digitalworldz, you accept these additional conditions. We are a forum who likes to help people, not go around in circles over nothing.

All your things you have done from the past until now are crap mother focker and be a man,beach do not be LION you are only a Chicken do not hide your self self all ways under digidude Graig Boy..you think i do not know all your dirty thinks ...but will be even your right time to pay do not worry..will be when you do not suspect...what you done to people one day you will pay,never forget that....you have play games with wrong guy.

Last edited:

im sure you have better things to do that post here in the tm section ?
Your own forum needs you :)

fock you and tm together ...you think i AM coming for tm or this crap in this forum..

I just come HERE TO NOT LIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU and other idots MISDEALING BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR AS to mr dr linux FOR ONE STB...and show here a lot of craps has no think to do with hobby...

Last edited:

I am sory for all members this forum should change the name from now on

callingggggggggggggggggg

technoshitworld

fock all idiots thanks to mother foker who will gave me ban now.

Last edited:

There is no need for the personal threats and bad language mate. Although I would agree with certain points of misleading coments from certain forum members this is just not acceptable behaviour.

There is no need for the personal threats and bad language mate. Although I would agree with certain points of misleading coments from certain forum members this is just not acceptable behaviour.

mate those certainness people are playing games...

Calling Hitler some one , misdealing people and the only way they do is one TM had some problems they strat this game nominate other people and other forums.They forgot i can piss over them i have support TM for 7 years and gave them the name...same name i am gettin them back..

That idiot who play games is ban from that forum..from admin calling TIMO is Technomate Owner SON..now TM is his Friend ...looks haw ridicules it is ,but is true..They clean every think they do not like and they can not face arguments.

why they need me out of TM section !? are they hiding some thing !>?haw they done 12months agou with TM 800 ? are same people do not forget... stirring around.

If some one call you Title you should say mother focker maybe even grandmother too.

Ahh there he is lol, knew he was in there somewhere.

@yesamwell, calm down m8. NOBODY HAS CALLED YOU HITLER!! they were refering to your overzelous admin/mods on your a**** forum... as for the rest of it its getting boring now imo so lets get back to helping tm800 owners. regards mdt

I honestly think this thread should not only be closed but deleted as well. I love a good argument but this is getting very personal and very very boring. When i saw the heading I thought this will be interesting, info about a new box but all I get is a slanging match. I have just read god only knows how many pages of dribble to discover nothing about the new box

The bottom line is simple.

D4rkman was right all along.

He told us that the TM800 was a fail due to issues with the Philips chipset.

Anyone disagree?

The point is maffy he would of said it anyway, even if the TM800 shit gold coins out of it's card reader. There's a difference between having a crystal ball and slagging something off for failing, and trying to cause a shite storm across the internet to trash a competitor for commercial gain.

Anyone disagree you dirty grandfather fockers!? :)

Thank you for the kind words about myself and our forum :)

your intentions for joining was for 1 reason and that was to bad mouth Technomate, no other reason

look at the Satellite section as a whole, we cater for all makes and models :) and not soley for 1 company, Ive said it many times and Ill repeat myself again
1 admin (me)
2 Mods (Digi/ellie)
owned the TM800 we all had our reasons to get the thing working and spent a lot of time in that room, no other reason than that (for me at least)
I now own another make of box as the TM800 did not do as I wanted it to do
but if the TM-Twin does what I want from a box then I would like to own one at some point

:)

even you should have better to do then nominate all ways other forum...

This is not a forum but a branch of idiots put together and rules from liking us of technoshiter

well without this branch? of idiots put together im sure their is countless people who have been helped by them including myself, i have been around forums long enough and i think DW has one of the best set of people around who always seem willing to help anyone who asks for it!

All your things you have done from the past until now are crap mother focker and be a man,beach do not be LION you are only a Chicken do not hide your self self all ways under digidude Graig Boy..you think i do not know all your dirty thinks ...but will be even your right time to pay do not worry..will be when you do not suspect...what you done to people one day you will pay,never forget that....you have play games with wrong guy.

i have not been a member long but it does not seem like digidude has anything to pay for infact i would say its the opposite from what i have noticed in the short time i have been a member he is one of the members who helps the most

First off, let me apologise to everyone reading this post, except for the useless mouthy prick who its aimed at, ive had a ban from DW before, and thisll be worth it again. for about 8 years, if not more, ive had to put up with threats from this jumped up little prick

ok Helidon old man, its like this is it. other than HELP people in the satellite hobby, what dirty tricks have i done? would i have sold viewing cards to people promising things, then blame the lack of channels on the providor? would I have marketed and sold boxes that i know will be abandoned in a years time, to only sell them something different

fock you and tm together ...you think i AM coming for tm or this crap in this forum..

I just come HERE TO NOT LIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU and other idots MISDEALING BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOLD YOUR AS to mr dr linux FOR ONE STB...and show here a lot of craps has no think to do with hobby...

Rat actually paid for his receiver from a distributor, if youd have read all the posts in the section, without just trolling certain ones, youd know this

I am sory for all members this forum should change the name from now on

callingggggggggggggggggg

technoshitworld

fock all idiots thanks to mother foker who will gave me ban now.

lol, you really are a complete ****ing retard m8

mate those certainness people are playing games...

Calling Hitler some one , misdealing people and the only way they do is one TM had some problems they strat this game nominate other people and other forums.They forgot i can piss over them i have support TM for 7 years and gave them the name...same name i am gettin them back..

That idiot who play games is ban from that forum..from admin calling TIMO is Technomate Owner SON..now TM is his Friend ...looks haw ridicules it is ,but is true..They clean every think they do not like and they can not face arguments.

why they need me out of TM section !? are they hiding some thing !>?haw they done 12months agou with TM 800 ? are same people do not forget... stirring around.

If some one call you Title you should say mother focker maybe even grandmother too.

yes, and look at just how 'popular' your forum is now, with a ****ing tool like you at the helm, is it any wonder

heres the PM i sent directing dorkman to this thread

YesAmWell said:
digidude said:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/272504/#post2001793

this has been sent to yourself, myself, a member of admin, and another moderator

PLEASE READ IT AND UNDERSTAND!!!

YOU AND YOUR U TUBE ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE ME ,BUT THAT DAY YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO PISS IN PUPET.CHIKEN...YOU AND RICHARD TOGETHER ,THAT DAY IS NOT FAR...PROMMESSSSSSSSSSS

i have already seen you m8, youre a ****ing old man, balding and a short shit with glasses, im 6'1" and athletic, you know where i am, just like i know where you are. youre a ****ing delusional, hypocrytical keyboard warrior. do i give a flying **** if you have 'contacts' in the industry? in a word, NO!

me, and others like me, are only in this for a hobby, its wankers like you who spoil the hobby for people, yes you bring out some good equipment, then you **** it over by not actually listening to the people who use it. there was a time when your rantings at me used to get me down. i now see that youre really a paranoid old man, who is losing his grip on reality. the police have copies of all the threats youve sent me over the years, but i dont care about them any more, youre pathetic m8, a very lame excuse of a human being. youre so sure of yourself over a keyboard, come and knock my front door so i can tear your rotting spleen through your fukin eye socket and shove my foot so far up your ****ing arse youll know what puppet actually means

you were asked to stay out of the TM rooms because youre a ****ing idiot who cant do anything except for start problems in threads

to show im not a total spineless **** like you are, ill also lift your ban so you may get a change to reply to this, before admin ban the pair of us

peace out, i hope you get bowel cancer in your stinking gums you brother ****ing piece of rotting dick cheese

:proud:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellie as much as I agree with you for banning yesamwell dr linux has got away with a lot more than that why is he not banned. Dr linux dosent social engineer he just says everyone elses box is crap mine is great.

Ellie I apologise for making the above post, I now realise what a piece of work we are dealing with.

Back