TM 800 project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TM 800 project has Failed?

there are members who lurk who have a part in the writing of the images.

The source of this news obviously knows that most of TM is on annual leave, to wait untill the middle of the leave to post this.

If it turns out to be true, then its a disaster for TM and the owners of an 800, but, with ~ 3000 receivers being sold and shipped out in 2 months, all over europe, i think itd be a bit late to try a recall saying they dont work

im pretty sure they could re-write an image, linux runs well on years old processors, so to say that a dual core processor is a problem to run a basic linux kernel is total bolox

Sorry if ive caused any upset Digidude but i read it somewhere when looking for TM9100 images.

Firmware Images - Technomate 9100 Wikipedia its posted on that site

"UK UR Team is just one developer up in Scotland called Baz who operates the satkings forums. We worked with Baz to create an image and raised money to buy him a Technomate 9100 to aid him in testing. The image includes a new default skin and upgrades to the UR server adding new files to make setup easy."

As ive said in the last post don't read too much into this i know as much as the next person.

Would be good if the source and drivers are released aswell as the SDK there using because ive noticed some of the code in the image atm seems to based on an environment fir the NXP cpu etc.

no worries m8, the UR team has been all over the place since the 9100 came out

heres the details aboutthat page

page_revision: 4, last_edited: 7 Dec 2007, 19:44 -0000 (957 days ago)

no worries m8, the UR team has been all over the place since the 9100 came out

heres the details aboutthat page

page_revision: 4, last_edited: 7 Dec 2007, 19:44 -0000 (957 days ago)

exactly why i should have said i may be talking Sh*t here on my last post not sure whats the script with this team as them have no website or forum etc to contact them only technomate have this info it seems.

they used to have a forum, but recently they seem to have gone even further underground lol, only thing i can find is caches on darknet

Although Darkman is a fool, hes been spot on with most of his technomate posts.

Wouldn't be suprised its true, Especially after the Eurosky email.

Darkman is neither a fool or an idiot.
He is not often wrong.
You would like his money!
Wether he is this time though will need to be seen first.
It's a big statement to make without some sort of info.
I think Digidude may have seen the info now I am not sure.
Seeing is believing, lets see what Richard has to say at TM.
I hope it's not true for all those who have bought them.
But they still work anyway so nothing lost.

I am not getting involved one way or the other as i don't have one so not bothered.

Just posted what I saw on DK and satpimps etc, like I post othr things on here.

He comes accross as a fool.

He acts like a fool.

He is a fool, i don't care how much money he has.

Ok he's a rich fool then
i am not getting involved with you again.
Always ends up in a ban lol

:proud:

I'm not trying to argue with you mate, i actually said hes probably correct in what hes saying.

Sounds like nonsense to me, someones sales figures are dropping so he rubbish's the main competition.

TM should take it as a compliment that he is that concerned he has to spread rumours about them.

at the moment, the only information i know, is what everyone else has read.

For the benefit of the person who text me reading this, i know im not technomate, i have never said i am, and yes, you are right, i only know what TM tell me, ive never made out any different. I have not made a single post bull$hitting or nominating anyone for anything.

on the next clear day, look up, see the big yellow thing, thats what the world goes around. not everything posted on every forum is a direct attack on you. a discussion board is for people to discuss things, not to be dictated to

chillax :)

linux runs well on years old processors, so to say that a dual core processor is a problem to run a basic linux kernel is total bolox

True, but even Linux HDTV boxes won't run on a 66Mhz CPU. :)

Hi witchy m8

Linux is running on TM.Only problem is that we have to wait for the next sw.If it will be a disaster for us ,sure TM will not let people down.DM is a worldwide company but owns a couple of assholes!They cloned dbox verywell and started the Linux era ,and we have to give them credits for this .But they are GREEDY as you mentioned before.

regards

Well i think its someones who box sales are down, and if im thinking right its the same person has also been asking for shares on a well known CS site using the same alias as person whos shop sells his own box with free access for life to encrypted channel packages, reason i say that is the person concerned asked for a certain package on the cs forum and low and behold within a day or two of asking he was saying that package now available free for life on his box.

i feel sorry for alll those who are geting ripped off by giving him access for other to use especially as one day the police will raid the server and everyone will go down except for him as hell have some sorded excuse about knowing nothing about it and being setup.

just wish also the mods on the cs forum would invetigate him as if he was running a payserver which in my books he is as to get the access you need to buy one of his boxes so must be pay server

Posted on another forum by Bobi / Darkman....

Witchy Idiot...

This is From It Gate...

Not from DARKMAN..
if you have personal Issu with Darkman Mr St...... live it out side the forum...

This is true and i can Confim 100% tru ...

Do not eneter some one you do not have Info and you are bulling your self..

I thinks is allways good members know the truth...

Funny thing is, he knows my name and address.

Now, considering I've never bought anything from him in my life, and certainly have never reffered to myself as 'Witchy' on any orders to anyone except for a small few that I know and trust, where the hell did he get my details from?

Some real sleazy two faced bastards involved in this business.

Posted on another forum by Bobi / Darkman....

Witchy Idiot...

This is From It Gate...

Not from DARKMAN..
if you have personal Issu with Darkman Mr St...... live it out side the forum...

This is true and i can Confim 100% tru ...

Do not eneter some one you do not have Info and you are bulling your self..

I thinks is allways good members know the truth...

Funny thing is, he knows my name and address.

Now, considering I've never bought anything from him in my life, and certainly have never reffered to myself as 'Witchy' on any orders to anyone except for a small few that I know and trust, where the hell did he get my details from?

Some real sleazy two faced bastards involved in this business.

He also has my name and address for some reason.

He also has my name and address for some reason.

lol, aye because you gave it to him!

He asked you for your details when he pretended he was going to give you a free Spidybox. :)

Someone somewhere is doing a bit of backstabbing.

Not going off topic here as the main subject is tm800.

By experience with tm9100 and support (lack off) on it i will never get one of the same kind from technomate.
Does not matter if news come off Darkman or someone else. The fact is this box still ages away from being sorted and if people are waiting for |UR team to sort them out, they might as well forget about it as they are mostly useless at inovating.
On the 9100 era, i even sent them my D+ card for them to experiment on nagra and they never managed to get it working on those slots.

On other hand, i would not as a MD go on Holidays without having such a major issue sorted. Cricify me for this, but i don't see darkman going away in the middle of a crisis where the gift was not working on spiderbox, or there were some crashing issues on software, etc

Maybe a mad man but he is not an "half job BOB" :proud: He gets things in mothion and keeps trying till he gets there or fails trying.

Sorry for this last statement but i think i had to throw a bit of fairness on the matter :banana:

As for buying a linuxHD, i would always sugest a good dm800 or dm8000, depending on your budget. You know where to get them from :Doc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back