TM 800 project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TM 800 project has Failed?

ur tm team are on holiday eventhough I contacted tm and this is the latest.
to make it 100% clear to all members.

1-Last 2900 to traders +about 100 units to all forums members +beta testers total of 3000 units of tm800 sold are current with fan and latest hardware { NO CALL BACK } being continued by extra 4000 units will be delivered in august.
2-Extra 6000 x tm800 in production will be delivered by about end of September 2010.
3-tm800 has not been abandoned but extended to extra 2 models which will be in the market before end of this year
4-any tm800 owner from this forums feel frighten by some stupid silly rumours which only represents jealousy and weakness can get 100% refund
so please do not fear do not shiver do not get heart attack you can have refund OK any othere suggestion
5-tm is a muti million pound company just check in your google map n18 3bh or n18 3ay you could see the sheer size of this company and is not shaken by this stupid silly rumours has never stop giving service to their customers for last 11 year
6-I repeated myself in different post more than 100 times if you are not happy for god sake return for refund and stop yelling about it
also for members that have not got this box and making suggestion shut up and zip it,
in my opinion tm has been the best in the industry for service and continuity.
I have been buying tm receivers for last 11 years still have tm5000 dapci working perfect and it is about 11 years old.
my tm800 works prefect for what I want also have tm600 works perfect all these rumours and stupid nonsense are coming from weakness and jealousy fabrications of competitors thats all.

I hope by reading above finally you can make up your mind or follow the godfather the mighty and the only one the big big big DARKMAN that can see things we can not also if we do not buy his boxes we will cursed for life
remember he has spy in all chinese and Korean factories and cameras built in his boxes to monitor US.
make sure no mistake WE HAVE TO follow him and listen to him otherwise he will send you to HELL HELL

Last edited:

Not going off topic here as the main subject is tm800.

By experience with tm9100 and support (lack off) on it i will never get one of the same kind from technomate.
Does not matter if news come off Darkman or someone else. The fact is this box still ages away from being sorted and if people are waiting for |UR team to sort them out, they might as well forget about it as they are mostly useless at inovating.
On the 9100 era, i even sent them my D+ card for them to experiment on nagra and they never managed to get it working on those slots.

On other hand, i would not as a MD go on Holidays without having such a major issue sorted. Cricify me for this, but i don't see darkman going away in the middle of a crisis where the gift was not working on spiderbox, or there were some crashing issues on software, etc

Maybe a mad man but he is not an "half job BOB" :proud: He gets things in mothion and keeps trying till he gets there or fails trying.

Sorry for this last statement but i think i had to throw a bit of fairness on the matter :banana:

As for buying a linuxHD, i would always sugest a good dm800 or dm8000, depending on your budget. You know where to get them from :Doc:
ohh shit another bla bla bla dreamlover!Why do you bother yourself on TM?:grab:

As for buying a linuxHD, i would always sugest a good dm800 or dm8000, depending on your budget. You know where to get them from :Doc:

Well I certainly wouldn't buy rubbish clones from you! :banana:

Is this place turning into a free for all for traders to advertise their clone selling shops??

Well I certainly wouldn't buy rubbish clones from you! :banana:

Is this place turning into a free for all for traders to advertise their clone selling shops??

LOL...specially at the "rip off" prices on there...225 + postage for a clone 800...which costs 150 quid in single units direct from China...You really have got to be a satFOOL to pay those sort of prices..

LOL...specially at the "rip off" prices on there...225 + postage for a clone 800...which costs 150 quid in single units direct from China...You really have got to be a satFOOL to pay those sort of prices..

the thing is m8, the ones from china and korea, is a, if something is wrong with the box are u gonna get a refund, answer prob is no,

and b, are you gonna actually gonna recieve the box ?

at least with a uk shop, it is on there toes to resolve the problems, if something goes wrong,

and not just that, to finish it all of, the person who ownes this shop, knows the sat buisness inside out, and is old school m8, and a very nice guy, so instead of slating somewhere you have never bought from, you should read the comments about people who have bought from this shop, which you will find is 100 percent, not like another shop i know of on here that has had nowt but complaints, okay not the cheapest around, but very good customer services, and no i dont have anything to do with the shop, but have bought alot frm there and been very good to me, this sis just my opinion m8,

This is not a dreambox thread is it ? Hopfully a mod will tidy this these up

just read quite a long email from TM, and we have nothing to worry about, the TM800 is alive and kicking

why dont other image creators make images for the Tm600 and Tm800. Its the lack of image support that drags these boxes down. I was hoping pli would make an image for the Tm800.

why dont other image creators make images for the Tm600 and Tm800. Its the lack of image support that drags these boxes down. I was hoping pli would make an image for the Tm800.

Because TM obviously doesnt want to pay them for their services..theyre not going to create images for free ...

well that solves the problem then, no more ifs or buts ?

there will always be ift and buts, as those who own the units will always want more, and those who have reasons to slate them will carry on as well

i had quite a long email this morning, most of which i wont go into

but

if Mvision boxes got pulled tomorrow, would the same story appear about the spiderboxes?

technomate and itgate are 2 different entities, so while it 'may' be true whats being said about the itgate receivers, its a million miles from technomate

Not going off topic here as the main subject is tm800.

By experience with tm9100 and support (lack off) on it i will never get one of the same kind from technomate.
Does not matter if news come off Darkman or someone else. The fact is this box still ages away from being sorted and if people are waiting for |UR team to sort them out, they might as well forget about it as they are mostly useless at inovating.
On the 9100 era, i even sent them my D+ card for them to experiment on nagra and they never managed to get it working on those slots.

On other hand, i would not as a MD go on Holidays without having such a major issue sorted. Cricify me for this, but i don't see darkman going away in the middle of a crisis where the gift was not working on spiderbox, or there were some crashing issues on software, etc

Maybe a mad man but he is not an "half job BOB" :proud: He gets things in mothion and keeps trying till he gets there or fails trying.

Sorry for this last statement but i think i had to throw a bit of fairness on the matter :banana:

Some very valid points....it's not very professional for a MD and "most" of the company staff to all go on holiday at the same time....most companies have rules for this sort of thing and make sure that there always continuity of service by at least having some staff available to deal with issues..
It's not exactly difficult to stagger holidays to make sure theres always staff around for simple things like answering customer support emails and phones etc...I notice theres been reports of emails not been answered etc..

it's like eastenders in here....

How come Darkman knows when they MD is on holiday? did i miss that episode.

TM have been great with the latest release and after speaking to them regarding the updates I have no doubt that they will be back after annual leave and continue to sort the issues we have.

It's not just the TM800 they would loose, but also any future sales would be in threat!!

Come TM sort these rumours and now I believe how your competitors are sh1ting their load!!

Shows all the ignorance of some people:proud:

Not going through a discussion on this subject to don't follow the off topt way this thread is going. Maybe another time.

Now Back to TM800. This project is failled as loads of us know.
Everyone goes way leaving a model without support, no forum or team to work on issues, etc, etc.
Apart from Digidude, no one seems to be working on solving bug issues and crap like that. I think he his the whole technomate team at the moment :proud:

They probably thinking in releasing next couple of models already with all these issues still left behind. Maybe a tm800 super next, who knows!!??

Time to admit the failure of this all thing that has been dragging on for ages, with traders sending goods back and no one getting a proper reply from technomate on the subject, apart from the usual, going on for ages now, excuses and bla bla bla.

Now, the usual crew can go back off topic and start the usual crap

Shows all the ignorance of some people:proud:

Not going through a discussion on this subject to don't follow the off topt way this thread is going. Maybe another time.

Now Back to TM800. This project is failled as loads of us know.
Everyone goes way leaving a model without support, no forum or team to work on issues, etc, etc.
Apart from Digidude, no one seems to be working on solving bug issues and crap like that. I think he his the whole technomate team at the moment :proud:

They probably thinking in releasing next couple of models already with all these issues still left behind. Maybe a tm800 super next, who knows!!??

Time to admit the failure of this all thing that has been dragging on for ages, with traders sending goods back and no one getting a proper reply from technomate on the subject, apart from the usual, going on for ages now, excuses and bla bla bla.

Now, the usual crew can go back off topic and start the usual crap

excuse me for being frank .... but you are talking out of your arse
You are making assumptions that are very wide of the mark

the thing is m8, the ones from china and korea, is a, if something is wrong with the box are u gonna get a refund, answer prob is no,
and b, are you gonna actually gonna recieve the box ?
at least with a uk shop, it is on there toes to resolve the problems, if something goes wrong,

I bought a clone DM800 for £175 from a Scottish Trader, it was faulty and the seller took it back no problem. You don't need to pay an extra £50 in order to get good customer service.

In my book, it's called greed.

just read quite a long email from TM, and we have nothing to worry about, the TM800 is alive and kicking

Any chance you could make it public mate?

Perhaps email a copy to Darktit? :)

There is a team working on the image for the tm800, and supposedly 3 other teams also working on images, but ill believe that when i see the images released, as theres no mention of it on their boards.

im nothing to do with creating the images, all i do is forward on info from here. The people who need to see things, do look in on here.

as the email contains information that companies, not only TM, probably wouldnt want to be made public, i wont m8, but the email has said there is no chance of the tm800 being recalled, abandoned or discontinued

Good news then...now all thats needed is the software features to get fixed and and a 50 quid price cut...and the TM800 may well be a competitior to the clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back