Re: New TM-Twin or TM Duo+ ???

ahhh, nowt like an evening handing out infractions with a nice cold beer

anything exciting been going on then?

:proud:

ahhh, nowt like an evening handing out infractions with a nice cold beer

anything exciting been going on then?

:proud:

No much just a couple of doodles to have a look at nothing much else...
How do you know if you've had an infraction cos it was all decimal when I was at school?

No much just a couple of doodles to have a look at nothing much else...
How do you know if you've had an infraction cos it was all decimal when I was at school?

you take the decimal, divide it by pie (steak and ale is best), add the root (of some potatoes, deep fried in hot oil), add Y & s2 (where Y = yeast and s2 = sugar) into a holding sum (called a glass) throw all the numbers out the window, and chill with steak pie, chips n beer :proud:

(youd be notified of it m8)

i just burst into laughter when i saw/read that

Why am I putting the voice of King Julian the Lemur from the Penguins of Madagascar to that character?

and thats the main reason i laughed so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

im gonna upload that to facebook, and tag myself in it

simples

You morons, Now i got a Headache of reading all this meaningless stuff ! I need a beer ! So can we safely conclude that this thread has gone to an end ?

Anyway, where can i find the pics, video & specs about that new toy of technomate ! (that should be the ramblings of this thread !)

Looks just like a cloned VU+ DUO

but the VU aint a clone of?

;)

This thread has been a roller coaster of emotions for me! Oh my, i've been laughing my arse off then crying after i realised the OP was actually serious and wasn't taking the piss with his English. I can't even type anymore! Thanks for the laughs guys, but someone should check up on that guy, sounded like he had a heart attack a few times during the thread

Back