Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started reading this thread but some people in it are angering me.. so i aint going to comment.. all im going to say is im racist and proud.. and this is totally out of context.

can you name name who's angering you?

:Smokin:

exactly what the media is doing...and is succeding to a degree. people against people religion against religion colour against colour...

its sad

Last edited:
a very big part of western culture is sense of humour m8, not too long ago anything was up for having it ripped to bits in a comedy way, wether its verbal jokes, cartoons, tv shows, etc

political correctness, human rights, the right to be offended??? all changed this for westerners. for people to live together peacefully there has to be give and take on BOTH sides, not one gives in and the other keeps taking
i firmly do believe muslims give and take as well as the westerners. theres joke then theres taking the piss. those cartoons were always going to offend muslims.

There are extremists in *any* faith and they generally go too far. Its just a shame that the Muslims are really getting bad press over the past 10 yrs, because of a handful of nutters.

As for the teacher, I believe the sentence is very wrong, but the govenment had to do something to keep the masses at bay. Lets hope the 15 days goes without incident and she gets home safe and sound.

There are extremists in *any* faith and they generally go too far. Its just a shame that the Muslims are really getting bad press over the past 10 yrs, because of a handful of nutters.

As for the teacher, I believe the sentence is very wrong, but the govenment had to do something to keep the masses at bay. Lets hope the 15 days goes without incident and she gets home safe and sound.

agree m8

:handball:

Ok lets see Do I think its fair for me to come today and attack Muhammad the answer to that is YES why not do you think its fair for someone to be beheaded for calling a bear muhammad and lets get it staight it was the children not the teacher so I know lets behead all the children that makes perfect sense why stop at the Teacher lets behead the head of the school hang on lets behead people who think life is too short for all this crap. Doesnt matter if it was thousands of years ago to have a child that young is nothing but perverted and what dirty old men do and thank you for giving me that web site but someone I think il pass nothing personal of course

Who said anyone was getting beheaded? And your earlier comments about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are extreamly offensive. If you dont understand something, don't comment on it.

What does a teddy bear and a certain prophet of a nutcase religion have in common ?

they both go to bed with small children

What does a teddy bear and a certain prophet of a nutcase religion have in common ?

they both go to bed with small children

Was that meant to be a joke m8 if it was it was fookin shyte.

im glad I backed out of this thread when i did lol,, some really strong opinions on here and some stupid ones also & some good one lol

But one thing I love about the western world is freedom of speach, expression, etc

The woman made a mistake thats it a fookin mistake she didnt mean to offend anyone....I understand she's in a muslim land but come on for gods sake just deport her if need be...
thats the end of it, Thats what they should do here deport all forieners who make a mistake, then what would they call it Racism????

We could learn a thing or two of the sudanese good foreign policy

Rant over.

Last edited:
in our religion you are not allowed to portray the prophet in any way. you might be alright doing so in a non muslim country but no way you will get away with it in a muslim country. maybe she wasnt aware of this and therefore got a light punishment! that was the origional point i was trying to get across!

jesus is also a prophet in Islam and we also regard him highly. so we dont take light to any offence at hime either!

its funny how other people who migrate to the uk dont have to bend to our religions/beliefs isnt it? wonder how things would be if the boot was on the other foot and a follower of islam was up for beheading in this country because he or she named a teddy jesus?

no one and i mean no one desrves any punishment for such an innocent act. any one who thinks otherwise has no common sense and is barbaric! i saw a representetive of your islamic faith on bbc news 24 and he said that islam says a person in this situation should be forgiven and all it takes is a little common sense.

just goes to show how religion can warp peoples understandings of itself.

with great power comes great resposibility....unfortunatly some people cant hhandle responsibility!

you always get a few, sometimes in this country i feel as though muslim get targetted for no apparent reason. in muslim countries everyone should be treated equally and judged under the same law.

The most ambiguous word you use here is "should" but you and I and my guess lots of other good people Muslim, Christian or other, know that in Muslim countries Muslims get treated much better than any other religion.

I will point out that in the UK you have been allowed to build your mosques etc but this would not be so in other Muslim countries and in particular the Middle East. Still double standards which ever way you look at it.

So maybe you can find it within yourself to understand why folk are not sympathetic to the cause and it is very clear within this and the "Teddy" post.

who says she named the teddy Prophet Muhammad ....she only used the name Muhammad ..why all the fuss ....

@ meangreenie cut the not so funny jokes please

This is a warning m8

its a touchy subject as it is without what could be seen as racist jokes thrown in to make things worse
ur last post has been deleted

Last edited:
well i was going to lead up to my point which was,

you can't even make a joke anymore in this country, because of some foreign religion

but i guess i'll shut up, in case it offends someone

"And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us. "

isnt it about time someone in this country had the balls to stand up and say what the silent majority are thinking , lets take one example , i have 3 kids and i have watched 2 of them in a thing called a nativity play at this time of year in the past, Now the same school has cancelled it the last few years because it may offend different religions. It makes my blood boil the way we are expected to accept this , and being civilised westerners a majority of us do. i could go on for ever here but i think instead i will go christmas shopping whilst it is still allowed ..

Think she should of got the lashings instead of the 15 days holiday, she probably would have enjoyed it.

your one sick person

some really dumb comments!! she let the children name a teddy muhammed which was not a sencible name.

in islam you are not allowed to portray prophet Muhammed(pbuh) in any way what so ever. the teacher allowed her students to do this which was wrong. hence she got reported, and as the sudanese courts belived it was done as naviety she got the light punishment of 15days!

The teacher didnt name the Teddy the children did ffs plus 15 days isnt a light punishment in that country here it would be light like a holiday there noway wonder how u would all feel if it was your mother or sister bet your comments would all be different . It's a bloody stuffed TEDDY Bear

i feel as though she committed a crime in that country and got her punishment for it. at the same time i believe her mistake was an innocent one hence think she may be released before the 15 days are up.

most of us are looking at it by the laws of this country but we got to remember she was in a muslim contary and the law there applies to her.

Wasnt it the childrens crime to name the teddy and not her so shouldnt they be punished as well ? I thought they even though they are children they would know that its against the law and if they didnt the childrens parents I mean the teddy had been going into their houses . So as far as I am concerned if she committed a crime the children and their parents committed a bigger one for not explaining to her that it wasnt allowed so lets imprision the lot of them. and Justice will be Done .

Who said anyone was getting beheaded? And your earlier comments about the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are extreamly offensive. If you dont understand something, don't comment on it.

I can comment on what I want FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TYPE were in the UK here, so I can say what I want thank you. why was my post offensive because it was true he married a child of 9 . But I do agree with you its more than offensive to marry a child that young its sick. If you dont like my comments dont read them

Last edited by a moderator:
its funny how other people who migrate to the uk dont have to bend to our religions/beliefs isnt it? wonder how things would be if the boot was on the other foot and a follower of islam was up for beheading in this country because he or she named a teddy jesus?

No one would care if that happened as most people in the UK are Athesists and of the Christians there are, their faith is so weak that they probably wouldn't care.

Also, you cant compare the respect Muslims have for the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the respect Christians have for Jesus Christ.
You can buy Jesus Christ action figures in the shops for god sake!

When you go live in a foreign country whether it be a Muslim country or a Western country, you HAVE to abide by that countrys law and customs even though to you some of the laws and customs are stupid>. Every country has some stupid laws, but you still have to comply with them ( if you dont like them dont go there).In a Muslim country, religion plays a big part in that countrys peoples life. Making fun and mockery of the religion will get anybody (includingMuslims) living in that country in trouble. The same law would also apply to non muslims.

In western countries making mockery and fun of Christianity(which is wrong) does not really have the same effect as it does on Muslim, whereas if you were to for example burn and piss on the British flag will get British people irrated and angry. whereas in a Muslim country nobody would give a damn about it if they burn the flag or an effigy of their leader.

whilst to most British people naming a teddy named Muhammad may seem a bit trifle,but if that had broken that countrys laws, then its only right that it be dealt with by that countrys law and the person be punished, just like it is here in the UK.

Whilst I agree that this incident has been blown out of all proportion, when you consider what other problems are going on this planet, however what I find difficult to understand is that this woman was reported to the authority by a fellow Christian teacher colleague, and the principal of the college (also christain) said the punishment she recieved was fair.

Anyway my advice to all people going abroad to any country is first of all make an attempt to understand the culture of that country to avoid getting yourself in trouble.

I hope this matter is resolved quickly so that we can all look forward to celebrating Xmas and Eid which will probally fall on the same day this year

Can i ask mods to keep a close tab on this discussion, as one was only shut down yesterday because of the some of the rude and vile comments by certain people.Discussion in which you can make the opposition understand your views is more than welcome, but to throw insults at one religious belief or way of life should not be allowed.

Anyway off to watch my team Man City try and jump into second place in Prem. Come on City!!!!!!!!

No one would care if that happened as most people in the UK are Athesists and of the Christians there are, their faith is so weak that they probably wouldn't care.

Also, you cant compare the respect Muslims have for the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) to the respect Christians have for Jesus Christ.
You can buy Jesus Christ action figures in the shops for god sake!

No one would bother because we are not that petty and stupid to think that naming a teddy bear any name should mean a person getting lashed or put in prison

This whole thread is wrong.
It is a breading ground for racist views (both sides). It is also a breading ground to bring out then nastier side of people.
Religion race and politics should be kept of the board imho.
I could not give a flying fook who is what or who believes what.
Digital world is a community of friends wich is in great danger falling to fook if these type of debates occur.
Lets get back to why we are here boys and girls of all faiths and creeds. To have fun and help each other.

can you point me in the right direction to anything saying that the person who reported her was christain as i can`t find it anywhere,thanks
When you go live in a foreign country whether it be a Muslim country or a Western country, you HAVE to abide by that countrys law and customs even though to you some of the laws and customs are stupid>. Every country has some stupid laws, but you still have to comply with them ( if you dont like them dont go there).In a Muslim country, religion plays a big part in that countrys peoples life. Making fun and mockery of the religion will get anybody (includingMuslims) living in that country in trouble. The same law would also apply to non muslims.

In western countries making mockery and fun of Christianity(which is wrong) does not really have the same effect as it does on Muslim, whereas if you were to for example burn and piss on the British flag will get British people irrated and angry. whereas in a Muslim country nobody would give a damn about it if they burn the flag or an effigy of their leader.

whilst to most British people naming a teddy named Muhammad may seem a bit trifle,but if that had broken that countrys laws, then its only right that it be dealt with by that countrys law and the person be punished, just like it is here in the UK.

Whilst I agree that this incident has been blown out of all proportion, when you consider what other problems are going on this planet, however what I find difficult to understand is that this woman was reported to the authority by a fellow Christian teacher colleague, and the principal of the college (also christain) said the punishment she recieved was fair.

Anyway my advice to all people going abroad to any country is first of all make an attempt to understand the culture of that country to avoid getting yourself in trouble.

I hope this matter is resolved quickly so that we can all look forward to celebrating Xmas and Eid which will probally fall on the same day this year

Can i ask mods to keep a close tab on this discussion, as one was only shut down yesterday because of the some of the rude and vile comments by certain people.Discussion in which you can make the opposition understand your views is more than welcome, but to throw insults at one religious belief or way of life should not be allowed.

Anyway off to watch my team Man City try and jump into second place in Prem. Come on City!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I mean. People would see it as a petty thing, whereas Muslims are much stronger in faith and would would take offense.

By the way, in the case of the teacher I am against the punishment she got and belive it was an innocent mistake, and that the government over reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back