Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last thread along these lines was closed.

How about drawing a line and deciding that enough has been said on the subject now?

Please let this be the closing post of this thread.

This whole thread is wrong.
It is a breading ground for racist views (both sides). It is also a breading ground to bring out then nastier side of people.
Religion race and politics should be kept of the board imho.
I could not give a flying fook who is what or who believes what.
Digital world is a community of friends wich is in great danger falling to fook if these type of debates occur.
Lets get back to why we are here boys and girls of all faiths and creeds. To have fun and help each other.

Totally agree...please can we draw a close to this thread...??

When you go live in a foreign country whether it be a Muslim country or a Western country, you HAVE to abide by that countrys law and customs even though to you some of the laws and customs are stupid>.

what like sikhs wearing helmets on motorbikes...

or changing the name of christmas to "happy holiday" in case it offends...

or schools providing kosher and halal meat only,,,,,

or ....the list is endless

this country has been accomodating to all creeds and colours, maybe other countries should try or should we have listened to Enoch Powell, maybe he was the greatest prophet of our time.....

the BNP must be loving all this....must be the best recruitment drive possible

I can comment on what I want FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TYPE were in the UK here, so I can say what I want thank you.

Yes your right, there is freedom of speech. But there are limits to freedom of speech and that is why people with extreme views such as Nazis and the KKK are not allowed to voice their views.

wasting your time m8,as someone has already said it`s `when it suits them`

or ....the list is endless

this country has been accomodating to all creeds and colours, maybe other countries should try or should we have listened to Enoch Powell, maybe he was the greatest prophet of our time.....

the BNP must be loving all this....must be the best recruitment drive possible

I dont think it helps when you see muslims chanting in the streetslike animals for her to be executed. If this carries on in a few years I can see the BNP running this country then what will it be like.

Don't know the situation on this but you cant ware a helmet on top of a turban anyway.

That hasn't happened and never will.

That hasn't happened either.

what like `hookhand` in finsbury park?
Yes your right, there is freedom of speech. But there are limits to freedom of speech and that is why people with extreme views such as Nazis and the KKK are not allowed to voice their views.

I wouldnt say my views are extreme I just think all this fuss over a teddy is bloody stupid. All they had to do was quietly tell her to rename the teddy and that would have been it. But know they had to take it further so who is inciting hatred here ?

attachment.php
found the teddy in question ....what would you name it

Last edited by a moderator:
you see the hatred that non-muslims have towards muslims.

the true colours of a non-beliver on this board is showing its true colours

Quote:

That hasn't happened either.

Beg to differ I know a school where they only serve halal meat mostly asian children the other children have no choice yet in the school I work in the asian children are not made to eat our food but have it special made for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back