'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Mohammed a paedophile?

Didn't he marry a 6 year old child at the age of 54?

its not an idol as you see it

kabba is the centre where muslim from all over face when they pray there salat.(5 daily prayers)etc.

kabba is the HOUSE of god and not actually a representative of god

right so even if its not a god its a symbol (centre) and still a form of idol of sorts to represents the house?

the veil is optional but headscarf is recommended.
but it should not be forced onto anyone

i wish more people would look at it like this - its unfortunate that most of the middle eastern countries force this view upon women - and also foreign women - which sounds completly unfair especially when you mention in you previous post that it should not be forced upon women?

are they sick in the head ...they want to execute the teacher now crazy group of peeps ......
were not in the stone age ....ffs

I suggest you look up the facts first before you spout off crap. He was engaged to her when she was 10, and he began to live with her when she was 15. Is a 15 yr old to young to have sex? I wish people like like you would do a bit of research in to what you are saying. From your previous comments and post it appears you have no idea and just keep making inflamatory and irresponsible comments.It looks as though you have a brain as a big as a p..

yep,i would say he was a peadophile then,wouldn`t you?

I suggest you look up the facts first before you spout off crap. He was engaged to her when she was 10, and he began to live with her when she was 15. Is a 15 yr old to young to have sex? I wish people like like you would do a bit of research in to what you are saying. From your previous comments and post it appears you have no idea and just keep making inflamatory and irresponsible comments.It looks as though you have a brain as a big as a p..

On the subject of women and their dress mode, Muslim women are required to dress modestly so they dont attract attention to themselves from men. A Muslim women should only appease her husband and no one else. Its a pity the same cant be said about western women. How many of you fellas want other fellas to stare at your wife or girlfriend on a Fri/Sat night when some girls dress likely bloody tarts

How do you arrive at that conclusion then. Didnt your forefathers do the same 1500 years ago

On the subject of women and their dress mode, Muslim women are required to dress modestly so they dont attract attention to themselves from men. A Muslim women should only appease her husband and no one else. Its a pity the same cant be said about western women. How many of you fellas want other fellas to stare at your wife or girlfriend on a Fri/Sat night when some girls dress likely bloody tarts

and you call yourself SEXYSAM, perhaps your a bloke then so what you just said dont apply to you being a muslim tart

I didnt know mohammed was a pedo, thats new so muslims worship a known pedophile? whats that all about? So he was 63 and she was 15, whats that all about????

Why is it not the same for men to have there heads covered? Do women not look at men in a sexual way?

How do you arrive at that conclusion then. Didnt your forefathers do the same 1500 years ago
and elvis lol , this thread is the worsted lf seen on dw by the way

Yet most muslim men are happy also to oggle at the western women, and seduce them as well? shouldnt muslim men take some responsibilty for thier actions as well instead of just covering women?

Last edited:

lol :)

Plenty of resources on the net say she was 6 when they married and 9 when they had sex.

To me, that makes your prophet a paedophile and your religion thinks thats ok.

I'm sorry but it's only a fecking NAME!!!

What if she had chosen to call it Saddam, or Osama would that have been ok?

I am so mad with the Muslims on here trying to justify the Sudan governments decisions. No matter what colour, creed or religion you practice, sticks and stone may brake your bones but names will never hurt us.

Fecking religion, we should abolish it totally. If you need a rule book, be it the Koran or a Bible to tell you what is right and wrong then you are a complete idiot with no common sense. These are just books, like Grimms Fairytales. Nothing more nothing less.

Yet most muslim men are happy also to oggle at the western women, and seduce them as well? shouldnt muslim men take some responsibilty for thier actions as well instead of just covering women?

I agree with you. I have never said Muslim men are perfect, they are some evil ones about. I think you will find all men irrespective of who they are will oggle at a woman.Its man nature, he just cant help it.I do not think women have the same ego, they are more modest, therefore there is no need for men to cover themselves, but they are still required to dress properly

the veil is optional but headscarf is recommended.
but it should not be forced onto anyone

Have to confess ive put a paper bag on some of the womens heads ive met when i'm pissed. Couldnt concentrate otherwise. LOL Wasnt optional for her either..

I agree with you. I have never said Muslim men are perfect, they are some evil ones about. I think you will find all men irrespective of who they are will oggle at a woman.Its man nature, he just cant help it.I do not think women have the same ego, they are more modest, therefore there is no need for men to cover themselves, but they are still required to dress properly

Are you saying non Muslims don't dress properly dressed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back