'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the news there saying crowds are gathering wanting her head, FFS, just getting a bit too much.

It's like the Salem Witch trials, pathetic breed of people.

and some people wonder why there is so much animosity against the muslim community.

Just on the news there saying crowds are gathering wanting her head, FFS, just getting a bit too much.

Bloody hell! That was some hard reading. It seems we've some very bipolar views on this... Good! Whats a forum for if not debate?

Personnally each to their own, but to clear up some misconceptions (as I see them):

Going back to the 'theory' of evolution... There are a few definitions of theory, but I'll deal with the two which cause the issue here, the scientific and the every day English one that most people are familiar with. Theres actually whole section on wikipedia explaining the differences: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory, but essentially the scientific definition of theory is more synonamous with that of the English definition of fact. Whilst the English definition of theory is more synonamous with the scientific definition of hypothesis.

However, should you choose to belive that the 'evidence' of evolution is mearly a test of your faith (regardless of your religious background), and that Adam was crafted from a handful of earth/dust just 6000 years ago, that is your right. Just like others, including myself, choose to belive that we decended from an ancestor common with the other great apes.

Also civilized is a perfectly acceptable alternative, and actually the OED preferred, spelling of civilised. It even has the stronger entomological argument as the Latin root of the suffix is 'izāre', and pronounced with the z (i.e. its not pronounced 'ice').

What I find amazing about this whole incident is that the person who reported is a fellow Christian colleague teacher at the same school. The headmaster who is also Christian says the punishment she recieved is just, it could have been worse. This shows to me that she was "grassed" by a fellow Christian and her fellow Christian headmaster agreeswith the punishment she recieved. So much so for Christian solidarity.

..and I'd just like to add that I'll be calling my next SHIT 'Mohammed", then I'll put it in a box and post it to that 3rd world muslim hell hole known as Sudan.

I dont think they want any more British shites like you there. One is enough

Bloody hell! That was some hard reading. It seems we've some very bipolar views on this... Good! Whats a forum for if not debate?

Personnally each to their own, but to clear up some misconceptions (as I see them):

Going back to the 'theory' of evolution... There are a few definitions of theory, but I'll deal with the two which cause the issue here, the scientific and the every day English one that most people are familiar with. Theres actually whole section on wikipedia explaining the differences: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory, but essentially the scientific definition of theory is more synonamous with that of the English definition of fact. Whilst the English definition of theory is more synonamous with the scientific definition of hypothesis.

However, should you choose to belive that the 'evidence' of evolution is mearly a test of your faith (regardless of your religious background), and that Adam was crafted from a handful of earth/dust just 6000 years ago, that is your right. Just like others, including myself, choose to belive that we decended from an ancestor common with the other great apes.

Also civilized is a perfectly acceptable alternative, and actually the OED preferred, spelling of civilised. It even has the stronger entomological argument as the Latin root of the suffix is 'izāre', and pronounced with the z (i.e. its not pronounced 'ice').

Nice one little_pob but someone is going to be calling you an idiot with a keyboard very soon

..and I'd just like to add that I'll be calling my next SHIT 'Mohammed", then I'll put it in a box and post it to that 3rd world muslim hell hole known as Sudan.

I dont think they want any more British shites like you there. One is enough

Ohh, getting personal now are we, PMSL :)

ok putting everything aside... can someone help me clarify something. In Islam, symoblism is forbidden - so why is the stoning the pillar in Mecca allow - because that is supported to symoblise the devil if I am correct? and also why is the the stone in mecca prayed to or around? again - this is just to help me understand so please no silly answers.

ok putting everything aside... can someone help me clarify something. In Islam, symoblism is forbidden - so why is the stoning the pillar in Mecca allow - because that is supported to symoblise the devil if I am correct?

correct.
the three pillars represent the satan located in the city of Mina just outside mecca.

and also why is the the stone in mecca prayed to or around? again - this is just to help me understand so please no silly answers.

You mean the 'Kabba'
basically its circumambulation around the kabba is part of the ritual.

anymore misconception or indeed question the feel free to ask.

:handball:

You mean the 'Kabba'
basically its circumambulation around the kabba is part of the ritual.

anymore misconception or indeed question the feel free to ask.

:handball:

No mis-conception, just checking because if symbolism is not allowed then why is Kabba included in the ritual - and also the Pillar that has to be stoned? - those are in effect symbols as well right? or not?

Last edited:
No mis-conception, just checking because if symbolism is not allowed then why is Kabba included in the ritual - and also the Pillar that has to be stoned? - those are in effect symbols as well

'symbols' can be classed in many different ways.

if you mean 'idol' worship etc then the kabba and the 3 satan pillars are not in the same catogery.

stoning of the pillars are also part of the 'hajj' ritual

Last edited:
'symbols' can be classed in many different ways.

if you mean 'idol' worship etc then the kabba and the 3 satan pillars are not in the same catogery.

stoning of the pillars are also part of the 'hajj' ritual

Well see idol or even symbols are / should be the same thing - i.e. Idol made from stone in to the image - whilst Kabba and Pillar is made from stone and made into a none human shape - both at the end of the day are symbols or idols.... so why is one from accepted and another frowned on?

Well see idol or even symbols are / should be the same thing - i.e. Idol made from stone in to the image - whilst Kabba and Pillar is made from stone and made into a none human shape - both at the end of the day are symbols or idols.... so why is one from accepted and another frowned on?

'Kabba' is the house of God while the 3 pillars represent the area/location the satan where at the time.

'Kabba' is the house of God while the 3 pillars represent the area/location the satan where at the time.

Right but still - it seem like this is a form of idol - so why are these both form accepted as any representation - i thought that all symbols of God or anything to do with God was not allowed?

I have a question, why do women have to wear rags on there heads but men don't?

rags? u mean headscarf.

the way i see is that women are not forced to wear it.
its ones own choice. i dont force my wife to wear heres.
but some do force there wifes, daughters to wear them.(which is wrong)
its advisable in islam that women cover theres heads.

similar to a nun.

Right but still - it seem like this is a form of idol - so why are these both form accepted as any representation - i thought that all symbols of God or anything to do with God was not allowed?

its not an idol as you see it

kabba is the centre where muslim from all over face when they pray there salat.(5 daily prayers)etc.

kabba is the HOUSE of god and not actually a representative of god

rags? u mean headscarf.

the way i see is that women are not forced to wear it.
its ones own choice. i dont force my wife to wear heres.
but some do force there wifes, daughters to wear them.(which is wrong)
its advisable in islam that women cover theres heads.

similar to a nun.

oh I see, is it the same with the balaclavas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back