'Muhammad' teddy teacher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think enough have been said on this subject. Everyone ones had their two penneth. I suggest we close it now, before we begin to fall out with each other big time . The only lesson to learn from this fiasco is that we live and tolerate each other wherever we are or live.

Most Muslims on this forums accept that it was an innocent mistake by this lady, and I hope she gets back to her family.We dont agree with what has happened and I think it has been blown out of all proportion by the media.

I am sorry if my comments offended anyone and for that I apologise to all concern

Yet most muslim men are happy also to oggle at the western women, and seduce them as well? shouldnt muslim men take some responsibilty for thier actions as well instead of just covering women?

I agree with you. I have never said Muslim men are perfect, they are some evil ones about. I think you will find all men irrespective of who they are will oggle at a woman.Its man nature, he just cant help it.I do not think women have the same ego, they are more modest, therefore there is no need for men to cover themselves, but they are still required to dress properly

Its not just about people oggling - its about Muslims Preachers telling / forcing women to cover up - so why not force the men to stop staring as well??? what you descirbe about women being asked to cover up is an idea senerio - but most the times they are forced... A white women going to middle east is forced to cover her head - not given the choice to live as she wants - at the end of the day its should be up to the indiviual what they wear, and they shouldnt be forced to do anything such as cover up becasue of some pervy muslim men who would stare

I am so mad with the Muslims on here trying to justify the Sudan governments decisions.

i think you need to read the thread over again, none of the muslims on this forum have said that they agree with what is happening over there. I personally think it is absolutely ridiculous and she shud be freed, as i stated in my earlier post and so have the the other muslims on this forum.

Its just stupid, childish, and irrelevant posts which are getiing ppl riled up and thats why this thread is like it is. If ppl had a civilised debate then we wudnt have a problem. seems there is always someone to ruin it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What everyone seems to overlook here is the fact that it has nothing really to do with Muslims or religion.Most muslims here agree it' was an innocent thing she done.
The real culprits here are the Arabs. They are a bunch of uncivilised animals. Arabs are always the same,calling for some westerners blood.

What everyone seems to overlook here is the fact that it has nothing really to do with Muslims or religion.Most muslims here agree it' was an innocent thing she done.
The real culprits here are the Arabs. They are a bunch of uncivilised animals. Arabs are always the same,calling for some westerners blood.

I don't see what can be gained by such generalizations.

i think you need to read the thread over again, none of the muslims on this forum have said that they agree with what is happening over there.

Not directly, but indirectly yes they have.

I cant even believe this story has made such headlines, so much so that the pm was questioned about.

Why? Do you think that they are right to throw her in prison an possibly execute her?

Ok
I Am A Muslim Born In Britain And Proud Of Where My Parents Come From Wich Is Pakistan
We Take Religion Seriously We Wont Name Teddys Jesus And Wont Let You Do The Same
Its About Respect And Understanding
Respect is not earned by bullying people.

What everyone seems to overlook here is the fact that it has nothing really to do with Muslims or religion..

Pure crap mate, its got everything to do with religion, I think the worse thing about is they called named the teddy after a known pedo, in a school thats just wrong.

Pure crap mate, its got everything to do with religion, I think the worse thing about is they called named the teddy after a known pedo, in a school thats just wrong.

If that's the case , why do muslims here in England agree ishe shouldn't be punished.

To feel offended by what the teacher did is i find kinda impossible. She should not be punished for something like that. I believe that the teacher is in her right mind and is aware that she is in an Islamic country. I am sure she knows what can create religious tension and she wouldn't have done such a thing on purpose, for example if she named her pet pig Muhammad that could be seen has a insult. The women is being accused of a sin she did not commit. I hope that the government will take this seriously and intervene with vigour before things get out of hand, get in there and bring her home. Why don't people just act with a bit of common sense? I have been to Africa several times to a mainly muslim state and the people were brilliant and friendly and were true muslims, a lot of them had a huge a dislike towards arabs i'm not sure what the reason behind this is, but from what i have seen in the media a lot are living with blinkers on them. I just think religion courses tension and the media loves this and flirts with it a lot.

well people i got to say this thread makes for some sad reading, there are plenty of extreme views here!!!

i consider myself a moderate in most things, actually my wife is a former muslim of indian decent we are christians in my home - of course as most christians we don't go to church every sunday blah blah. also my inlaws and many close friends are muslim quite as you would expect, infact the race barrier was the biggest mountain we had to climb.

truth be told whenever we go shopping or on family trips we are looked at indisgust by people who are clearly muslim, we get no such looks from the general population !!!!

mm wonder why that would be, let me guess white christian man with asian wife, there is something very very wrong with this world. it beggars belief that a country can be run by any religion christian muslim or otherwise, and a society that administers justice at the behest of any religous cleric or court is clearly completely devoid of true justice.

muslim cultures have as many misfits of society as we do, rapes murders ect - infact lets be honest. when was the last time a single person had any extremety hacked from there living body. you think allah mohammed or god will not judge you on the day of reckoning, do any of you muslim christian or otherwise actually think that you will step through to the afterlife unscathed??
muslim make war not just on the western world but also on muslim - they been at it for bloody centuries. enthnic cleansing with religion as an excuse.
maiming toture, killing of women and children - this is not religion this is lunatics in control of the asylum.
they lock someone up for insiting religous hatred, well why the fukc aint they lokking up and lashing every single demonstrator in the streets demanding this teachers blood. the bloody religous fanatics seek to use hate and murder and the killing of innocents to keep control of there own country, any one with a IQ over 10 can see this as plain as day.

what i would say to every person who posts in this thread who agree's even slightly with what has gone on with this innocent teacher, is why the hell are you in this country, islam states you should defend the country you live in. That means you defend the life and liberty of any individual who is a citizen of this country, with your life!!! - not when you damn well agree with it.
the muslim council of great britain has made it known it is not at all just, yet we see protestor's demanding a blood letting. this is racial and religous hatred no doubt about it and there is no excuse whatsoever.

incidentally this method of directing a populations hatred against different cultures and religions is not new, it is infact exactly what HITLER did to gain control of germany - that ended in a war that killed millions.

The western world is governed by a vast set of political correctness rules which prevent action when action should be taken - swiftly and harshly.
the muslim world is not governed by the same sensabilites, there is voilence and sculduggery more befitting of medevil europe and witch hunts of the middle ages. what world or culture permits stoning and beheading, as a society we must act to defend our way of life our culture our population and our freedom to chose how we wish to live our lives within the confines of our humanitarian laws..

many of our own muslim communities have left these places in search of a better life not filled with hate, but with a freedom of choice and a deeper understanding of what it means to be muslim. living happy and productive lives in the knowledge they will be welcomed into the arms of what ever god it is they believe in.

ok so thats my piece said, may god bless this country and those she protects.

TBC

btw as far as i understand it the teacher did not name the teddy, and ven if she had where is the text in the koran or anywhere else that says that a childrens object of love and affection should not be named after mohammed or jesus. this is not insulting mohammed or any muslim. a teddy to a child is a symbol of affection that they often will not go to bed without.
in my view it is quite fitting that a muslim child should have such affection for mohammed...

Last edited:
There is nothing to be gained by me. It's a fact. They are uncivilised.

Do you mean all Arabs or some Arabs?

Or do you mean Arab states - all, some?

Or maybe you mean Arab governments - all or some?

ok putting everything aside... can someone help me clarify something. In Islam, symoblism is forbidden - so why is the stoning the pillar in Mecca allow - because that is supported to symoblise the devil if I am correct? and also why is the the stone in mecca prayed to or around? again - this is just to help me understand so please no silly answers.
where the f*ck do you you read your sh*t boy
try to learn somrthing and fully understand it before questioning it.
idol worship is wrong in islam
symbolism does'nt come into
the stoning of the pillar is not idol worship, its stoning the shit out of the devil
and the stone in mecca is not worshipped.
its the house of god,its for dirctional purposes
it was built by prophet abraham way befor christianity judaism hinduism sikhism budhism came on to the scene
again more proof that islam existed before prophet mohammed

he did'nt marry her at 6, do your research before askin a stupid question.
he was the greatest prophet
greater than all previous prophets

if your way of life was so great then why the largest peodophilea rate is here in uk and us
trust me something like this happens in islamic country they'll chop the basta*ds head off
and if it were your children youd wanna do the chopping yourself
then would you say they violate peoples human rights, i dont think so

Can we stop now?

This is a friendly forum with lots of excellent, thoughtful, considerate and helpful members: much in this thread does not reflect this.

he did'nt marry her at 6, do your research before askin a stupid question.
he was the greatest prophet
greater than all previous prophets

if your way of life was so great then why the largest peodophilea rate is here in uk and us
trust me something like this happens in islamic country they'll chop the basta*ds head off
and if it were your children youd wanna do the chopping yourself
then would you say they violate peoples human rights, i dont think so

quite frankly i dispute your claim that the worlds highest peodophile rates per head of populace are here or in the united states. as for "your way of life" my friend you are here living this way of life. if you are of the opinion that removing person extremities as a form of punishment is not barbarous (and lets be fair it aint just peodophiles they do that to), and you find the thought of life in a muslim country ruled by such persons then maybe instead of posting angrily you make the decision to reside there and bring your children up in a muslim country.

it is not acceptable for any person to agrieve any other persons religious persausion i agree fully. You also need to consider that a non muslim such as myself will clearly not know or understand many or any or you own religoius beliefs, as you i'm sure don't understand much of christianity - but this is not something that is held against you in a christian country but you seem to think it ok to hold it against westerners in islamic country's while kidnapping the odd one and chopping the odd head off. This my friend is offensive to westerners and not just christians..

tbc

I don't see what can be gained by such generalizations.
where the f*ck do you you read your sh*t boy
try to learn somrthing and fully understand it before questioning it.
idol worship is wrong in islam
symbolism does'nt come into
the stoning of the pillar is not idol worship, its stoning the shit out of the devil
and the stone in mecca is not worshipped.
its the house of god,its for dirctional purposes
it was built by prophet abraham way befor christianity judaism hinduism sikhism budhism came on to the scene
again more proof that islam existed before prophet mohammed

Is there any need for that agressive reply ? The man asked a question, if you can't respond in a civilised manner then don't respond at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back