Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslims like killing, they all want to live in the glory of murder and mayhem.

Caring what someone calls an in-aminate object is insane.

Wanting punishment and even death for what might come out of some-ones pie hole is a quest for the moranic.

some really dumb comments!! she let the children name a teddy muhammed which was not a sencible name.

in islam you are not allowed to portray prophet Muhammed(pbuh) in any way what so ever. the teacher allowed her students to do this which was wrong. hence she got reported, and as the sudanese courts belived it was done as naviety she got the light punishment of 15days!

Can I ask if the Teddy bear had been named after any of the other Prophets other than Mohammed would it have been wrong to muslims or is it just because its Mohammed?
i am not 100 percent sure but i think its only the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) that cannot be portrayed. however any insults to other prophets would not of been taken lighly either, especially in a muslim country,

Some of the posts in this thread seem, to me, to be breaking the rules - and the spirit - of Digitalworldz.

An informed debate about this particular situation is fine but some people are stepping way over the line and making more generalised and often insulting remarks.

in our religion you are not allowed to portray the prophet in any way. you might be alright doing so in a non muslim country

2 words

norway, cartoons

some muslims are looking for ANY excuse to arise anywhere on the planet to start mass protests. if all of the west is so bad then why dont all muslims who dont believe in the western ways (i didnt say ALL muslims) pack up and live in a muslim state? itd be a lot easier and a lot more peacefull for both sides

some muslim communities are a powderkeg ready to explode, in the next 10 years i can see a civil war in this country, unless something radical changes, what i dont know, but if things carry on like this then thats whats going to happen

2 words

norway, cartoons

some muslims are looking for ANY excuse to arise anywhere on the planet to start mass protests. if all of the west is so bad then why dont all muslims who dont believe in the western ways (i didnt say ALL muslims) pack up and live in a muslim state? itd be a lot easier and a lot more peacefull for both sides

some muslim communities are a powderkeg ready to explode, in the next 10 years i can see a civil war in this country, unless something radical changes, what i dont know, but if things carry on like this then thats whats going to happen

the cartoons were really offencive because they protrayed our prophet in a very bad way which is not acceptable. the west aint bad im happy living here and to abide by the law. but hence if someone brittish goes to a muslim country then they would expect them to abide by the law there aswel.

i am not 100 percent sure but i think its only the Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) that cannot be portrayed. however any insults to other prophets would not of been taken lighly either, especially in a muslim country,

Thanks Mate,
I do not wish to get into any arguements with any of my fellow DW members no matter what religion (if any) they follow

but I didnt understand why so much uproar when I have read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7115821.stm
Dilwar Hussain, of the Islamic Foundation, has no problem with a teddy bear called Muhammad. For some years, the Islamic Society sold a soft toy made for British Muslim children named Adam the Prayer Bear. "Adam is also the name of a Prophet."

On a seperate issue lets not forget that 2 british Muslims from the house of Lords , Note Muslims have been in talks with sudan and have taken it upon themselves to fly out to sudan to try and get this Lady home. hopefully they will succeed and this whole political mess will be sorted.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7122323.stm
then this lady can get her life back to normal and we on the forum can stiop arguing among ourselves and get back to what we do best "Helping Each Other"

yea iread that two muslims are going over there to help to try get her released.im glad there being notice lol. hopefully they will suceed.

@mwaheedf
do you think the punishment was jusified and the right decision?

@mwaheedf
do you think the punishment was jusified and the right decision?

i feel as though she committed a crime in that country and got her punishment for it. at the same time i believe her mistake was an innocent one hence think she may be released before the 15 days are up.

most of us are looking at it by the laws of this country but we got to remember she was in a muslim contary and the law there applies to her.

TBH I don't agree that she should be punished...but as pointed out she was in another country and should abide by their laws...as we would hope that others do when they come to our country....

I would like to think it was a naive mistake and so should be treated as such...no matter what religion you are talking about you will always get extremests but do not tar the rest of the religion with the same brush....

I also hope that this discussion does not turn out to be a slanging match again...lol

this story is dragging on abit and the more we discuss the more we are each others throats...muslim against non-muslim.

the media and the tabloids are sensonaisoling the story and some of the action by the sudanese muslim(marching for the execution of the lady) is well out of order and the spirit of the true Islam.

:love:

i feel as though she committed a crime in that country and got her punishment for it. at the same time i believe her mistake was an innocent one hence think she may be released before the 15 days are up.

most of us are looking at it by the laws of this country but we got to remember she was in a muslim contary and the law there applies to her.

Have to say that living in Muslim countries I have witnessed the double standards and hypocrisy of so called true believers of the Muslim faith time and time again. It’s only wrong when it suits them or get caught out doing something they know they should not be doing. But if a foreigner is caught, or should I say non believer, for the simplest of things, then the whole of the Muslim world appears as though its is an affront against their personal beliefs.

Very sad not matter which way you look at the Sudan issue.

well after that answer i now don`t understand your earlier post and the one a bit earlier about Norway and the cartoons,that was done in a non muslim country,yet the muslim fanatics jumped all over that,seems to me that some muslims(not all)want their cake and to eat it as well

yea iread that two muslims are going over there to help to try get her released.im glad there being notice lol. hopefully they will suceed.

Have to say that living in Muslim countries I have witnessed the double standards and hypocrisy of so called true believers of the Muslim faith time and time again. It’s only wrong when it suits them or get caught out doing something they know they should not be doing. But if a foreigner is caught, or should I say non believer, for the simplest of things, then the whole of the Muslim world appears as though its is an affront against their personal beliefs.

Very sad not matter which way you look at the Sudan issue.
you always get a few, sometimes in this country i feel as though muslim get targetted for no apparent reason. in muslim countries everyone should be treated equally and judged under the same law.

well after that answer i now don`t understand your earlier post and the one a bit earlier about Norway and the cartoons,that was done in a non muslim country,yet the muslim fanatics jumped all over that,seems to me that some muslims(not all)want their cake and to eat it as well

the norway cartoons affected and offended muslims all over the world. they were offencive but i believe the writer did not get punished. because the law in his country applied to him and he had not commited a crime.

far as im concerned those picture should never have been publicised.

she got 15 days in jail, the sooner she gets out the sooner the matter will be resolved. im sure she wont make the same mistake again anyhow.

the cartoons were really offencive because they protrayed our prophet in a very bad way which is not acceptable.

a very big part of western culture is sense of humour m8, not too long ago anything was up for having it ripped to bits in a comedy way, wether its verbal jokes, cartoons, tv shows, etc

political correctness, human rights, the right to be offended??? all changed this for westerners. for people to live together peacefully there has to be give and take on BOTH sides, not one gives in and the other keeps taking

I started reading this thread but some people in it are angering me.. so i aint going to comment.. all im going to say is im racist and proud.. and this is totally out of context.

she got 15 days in jail, the sooner she gets out the sooner the matter will be resolved. im sure she wont make the same mistake again anyhow.

yeh lets hope she packs up and heads home (oh she will as she is being deported)

hope they can educate themselves from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back