Shoot UK teacher, say protesters

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is wondering what mwaheedf means by (pbuh).
It means "Peace be upon him", and has to be repeated whenever this particular prophets name is mentioned.

See...my posts are enlightening, yet informative. :)

Yes, she should HAVE known better, but a custodial sentence is too harsh for this simple misunderstanding IMHO.

no i dont understand your post,she did not name the bear the kids did,it`s all because she is a westener

she was the teacher and should of known better than letting the kids name it muhammed. the kids were year 2 pupils.

she was the teacher and should of known better than letting the kids name it muhammed. the kids were year 2 pupils.

Oooh hark at you...where's your PBUH after his name? :)

Sorry m8, but you will never be able to justify the punishment dealt out for such a trivial act.

She should HAVE known better, but this still does not warrant a custodial sentence, nor a beheading as was called for as soon as some of the faithful came out of Friday prayers.

I had to go to church for a few weeks before me & the Mrs got married...when we left the church, I wanted a chippy or a kebab...I never felt the need to demand a beheading.

and to say that 15 days was light punishment you should be ashamed m8

"The teacher could have faced a maximum sentence of 40 lashes, six months jail time and a fine."

compared to that it was quite a light punishment mate..

Ok lets get it straight its not right for someone to call a teddy Muhammad they want to execute her but its ok for someone to worship the
Holy Prophet who married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old. There is a word for someone like that and and its not a prophet the only thing that that name has in common with the one im thinking of is the letter P something very wrong and sick here .I know what I would have done to him and its not cut of his head but another part of his body. Obviously a Teddy is more important than a young girl .

Last edited:
Ok lets get it straight its not right for someone to call a teddy Muhammad they want to execute her but its ok for someone to worship the
Holy Prophet who married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. He was then, 54 years old. There is a word for someone like that and and its not a prophet the only thing that that name has in common with the one im thinking of is the letter P something very wrong and sick here .I know what I would have done to him and its not cut of his head but another part of his body
Joseph, Mary's husband, was "90 years old" when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary! Was he too a pedophile?

from what i have learnt in my history lessons a long time ago is that a child bride was a common practice in the days of our prophets...

Joseph, Mary's husband, was "90 years old" when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary! Was he too a pedophile?

from what i have learnt in my history lessons a long time ago is that a child bride was a common practice in the days of our prophets...

Errrr did i say what joseph did was right errrrrrrrrrr no and yes he was as well so there you go. and how do you know i meant a pedophile I could have meant he was a prick .

Errrr did i say what joseph did was right errrrrrrrrrr no and yes he was as well so there you go. and how do you know i meant a pedophile I could have meant he was a prick .

that was the culture back then

"If you take the time to study a little bit about the history of the tribes in South America, Middle East, Africa, India and the far eastern Oriental countries 1400 years ago, you would find that many tribes even until today allow the marriage of females at a very young age. Do you think it is fair for you to come today and attack Muhammad and call him a child molester when nobody 1400 years ago from his
tribe had objected to his marriage? Not even the Pagans of Mecca, nor the Jews and Christians of Medina ever objected to it or used it as a point against Islam as anti-Islamic do today. "

makes quite interesting reading

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/mary.html

that was the culture back then

"If you take the time to study a little bit about the history of the tribes in South America, Middle East, Africa, India and the far eastern Oriental countries 1400 years ago, you would find that many tribes even until today allow the marriage of females at a very young age. Do you think it is fair for you to come today and attack Muhammad and call him a child molester when nobody 1400 years ago from his
tribe had objected to his marriage? Not even the Pagans of Mecca, nor the Jews and Christians of Medina ever objected to it or used it as a point against Islam as anti-Islamic do today. "

makes quite interesting reading

http://www.geocities.com/mewatch99/mary.html

Ok lets see Do I think its fair for me to come today and attack Muhammad the answer to that is YES why not do you think its fair for someone to be beheaded for calling a bear muhammad and lets get it staight it was the children not the teacher so I know lets behead all the children that makes perfect sense why stop at the Teacher lets behead the head of the school hang on lets behead people who think life is too short for all this crap. Doesnt matter if it was thousands of years ago to have a child that young is nothing but perverted and what dirty old men do and thank you for giving me that web site but someone I think il pass nothing personal of course

Last edited:
mwaheedf we understand that you have the beliefs you have, all we are saying is that, being more civilized we do not agree with the barbaric treatment for something we see as minor.
Now in a few hundred years time, your kind will catch up with us and become civilized then you will look back on this and think how silly we were.
I know it going to be very hard but try and understand please.

Ok lets see Do I think its fair for me to come today and attack Muhammad the answer to that is YES why not do you think its fair for someone to be beheaded for calling a bear muhammad and lets get it staight it was the children not the teacher so I know lets behead or the children that makes perfect sense . Doesnt matter if it was thousands of years ago to have a child that young is nothing but perverted and what dirty old men do and thank you for giving me that web site but someone I think il pass nothing personal of course

hang on a sec, i dont think its fair to behead a women for calling a teddy muhammed. neither did the sudan courts. i personally dont think its fair for you to critisise and attack Muhammad (pbuh)

mwaheedf we understand that you have the beliefs you have, all we are saying is that, being more civilized we do not agree with the barbaric treatment for something we see as minor.
Now in a few hundred years time, your kind will catch up with us and become civilized then you will look back on this and think how silly we were.

lmao, 15 days in jail aint barbaric mate, people spending two years in guantanomo without charge was barbaric mate.

it was the school children who voted for the bear to be called muhammad so it wasnt even the school teacher's idea to name it that.

herbie mate i understand that you must also think your right but to be quite honest if you continue the way you do i dont think you.ll last few hundred years
our beliefs hav'nt changed for so many centuries and i dont think thay gonna change overnight now
homosexuality is on the increase in your kind there be no one left to continue with your ideologies

Last edited:
hang on a sec, i dont think its fair to behead a women for calling a teddy muhammed. neither did the sudan courts. i personally dont think its fair for you to critisise and attack Muhammad (pbuh)

Freedom of speech I can critisie who I want without being afraid of getting beheaded for speaking my mind . Its a teddy forgodsake oops there I go I took the lords name in vain . I shall await the axe to fall upon me .

it was the school children who voted for the bear to be called muhammad so it wasnt even the school teacher's idea to name it that.

was year two pupils, teacher was responcible for them, hence if a year two class was to name a teddy something here the teacher will ensure they name it something suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back