.o::O' F1 Racers League 'O::o.

Well done pinkhelmets and the DW team for putting this together and getting a great response.

Wish I could say the same for my driver/team selection! lol. Red Bull(despite their exhaust issues) and Ferrari look strong. :Clap::Clap::Clap:

4th lmao ;)

I was let down by this barrachello fella :(... liked the sound of his name.

Never mind I might actually know who I am picking next year :)

Mickie

6th place and I like to think I'm an expert. My parents will beat me :(

Top DW 10​

1st (9th) Will's Wilz-Wheels
2nd (333rd) Galaxy dog chocolate route 66 A
3rd (666th) Belligerent Midgets C G 4
4th (1280th) Mickie's Mofo's
5th (1318th) DWTastic SkidMarx
6th (1329th) Turbanators
7th (1547th) Diesel Power
8th (1665th) Hard Helmets
9th (1975th) Gearbox Grim
10th (1978th) Gonads Grinding Wheels

Oh dear. :grayno: That was one incredibly boring race. :(

As an F1 fan, I was really looking forwards to this season, but if yesterday was anything to go by, the formula changes have made things worse, not better. Even the commentators sounded bored!

At least our competition should keep things interesting.

I was looking forward to the new rule changes thinking things would be closer. Qualifying is better to watch than the race. Overtaking or following cars close just isnt going to happen.

Shite chaps Fair Play DW 3rd in the league!

That was at least a bit more intersting race, I reckon sprinkler systems @ every track!

Was a cracking race (imho), I thought Lewis drove superb, some great overtaking, just a pity they called him in for tyres (a bad call in hindsight) cos he would have got 2nd.

I had Jenson, Lewis and Kubica.

Well done DW on 3rd place, thats great.

I thought it was a great race to watch, so much going on.
Really helped our league stay interesting as the points are coming from a range of drivers. I dropped down as Webber was a bad choice. Well done to all those gaining this weekend. :)
.....DigitalWorldz 3rd in the league!
That really is mad, we obviously have pro's from our forum :Clap:

Today had a gripping race right down to the last lap. Hamilton, Vettel and Webber deserved better, but hats off to Jensen who was on the Button =D

Good race. Pity about Hamilton, he was raging with the team.

Onwards and upwards nevertheless.

well todays quali shows our league may be well shuffled up, a lot of us could heavily lose out. Could be a good race for you Nara, you may stand chance of biggest gain having Kubica, Sutil, Vettel, plus Button (the best position of the dumb 4).
Rain certainly makes entertainment, looking like it will be interesting. :)

Looks like could be rain for the race aswell, so a lottery I reckon, but should be entertaining, overtaking n crashes a guarantee you would've thought :)

well todays quali shows our league may be well shuffled up, a lot of us could heavily lose out. Could be a good race for you Nara, you may stand chance of biggest gain having Kubica, Sutil, Vettel, plus Button (the best position of the dumb 4).
Rain certainly makes entertainment, looking like it will be interesting. :)

Dumb 4...absolutely, what a mistake, McClaren had been going pretty good in practice.

If there is a some rain it will mix it up a bit but no one wants the farce of last year where it was stopped and no one knew if it was going to be started again or not, drivers sitting in the cars and others like Kimi walking around in shorts and eating ice cream...:proud:

Last edited:
Ok i'm having more fun with the league than I am with racing :(

It might have something to do with my picks lastest efforts LOL

Team still doing quite well n we have a man in the top 10 overall so can't be bad.

I've decided I really want that last place so have created a new team n I'm gonna see if I can increase the value of team by buying low n selling hi fcuk the points any one game for a laugh?

I logged in and it seems fine. Going to be an interesting race tomorrow as they all say it will rain, we all know the rain can make it anyines race.

Interesting race today, plenty of action. Jenson made another huge decision which paid off at the start, he would have won easier but for safety car.

DW league is now 3rd in personal leagues.............:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Back