Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2017

Has more of a ring to it,dont you think.3-2-1..all the best guys...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ,we know you meant 6k..lol

Here we go 250 to whoever comes last.

not the best start to the season but hopefully will be close.
Untitled.jpg

People can still join the league but will obviously have lost out on the points from the first race.

People can still join the league but will obviously have lost out on the points from the first race.

my team lost all my choices and for the 3 days been trying to save a team but it wouldn't save, ill try again now ...

tried again but it would only let make 2 choices so no point.. better luck next year for then...

good luck all ..............

my team lost all my choices and for the 3 days been trying to save a team but it wouldn't save, ill try again now ...

tried again but it would only let make 2 choices so no point.. better luck next year for then...

good luck all ..............

Shame, maybe email them ratts? See if they can add your points on? You could still run a team. You get more cash to use if you miss a race I think.

Shame, maybe email them ratts? See if they can add your points on? You could still run a team. You get more cash to use if you miss a race I think.

1 race wouldn't of been to bad mate but as I can only make 2 changes per race ill be 3 4 races behind ...

not to worry tho always next year ;)

Same here Ratts only allowed two changes per race, Missed first race but surely should be able to put a full team in Ready for next race ???

I will send an email to the people in charge of the site. So just to be clear, you both picked a team but your options got wiped. Now when you try to change anything you only get to pick two items a go?

I have emailed them to see if they can do anything. I'm not sure if they will get back to me but will let you know if they do.

@Ratts @Gindo
This is the response
Hi

If they know when they picked their teams I can check the error logs as that may have a record of it.

I'd need dates, times and team names.

Thanks

David

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ratts @Gindo
This is the response
Hi

If they know when they picked their teams I can check the error logs as that may have a record of it.

I'd need dates, times and team names.

Thanks

David
@rawsy ... n1 mate ... well you know my team name but times I have no chance of remembering that lol ... all I can say is i selected a team the day you reminded everyone about the new season... then when i checked Friday while watching a repeat of practise i checked and noticed
all the selections where blank ... so i reselected a team but the site would save the team ... after the 1st race results was updated i checked and still all the selections where blank .. so now i only has 2 selections to make .....

@rawsy ... n1 mate ... well you know my team name but times I have no chance of remembering that lol ... all I can say is i selected a team the day you reminded everyone about the new season... then when i checked Friday while watching a repeat of practise i checked and noticed
all the selections where blank ... so i reselected a team but the site would save the team ... after the 1st race results was updated i checked and still all the selections where blank .. so now i only has 2 selections to make .....

So post #17 17.03.17 you think?

@rawsy, sorry mate totally missed this: spank : can donate 3k to the fund if you want?
HH.

Thanks mate, things have gone a bit wrong this year.

yes more like the same date and same circumstances
Cheers

good news @Ratts and @Gindo the guy got back to me and found there had been a server outage that day and is willing to sort your teams out. you have pm. please get back to me so i can send him your selection. sorry for the trouble seems to be a one off though.

Thanks

@rawsy, sorry mate totally missed this: spank : can donate 3k to the fund if you want?
HH.

so I will do my maths this time lol

1-5k
2-3k
3-1k

Cheers Happyh and everyone else

Back