Digitalworldz F1 League 2018

Thought Lewis had the championship this weekend, ended up being a strange 1, Max was amazing i hope Honda give them a good engine . Lewis has this, he has to ...maybe next week :)

Well done Turner you are flying along i think that's to big a gap for me to catch :eek:, i'm now checking for Ratts in my wing mirrors :D

I think i fluked the 1st half of the season, I've forgot to change my team up or even look at the team, and now when i am it's not working out :D. A case of should have left well alone o_O

Think i may need to play my joker ,I can't even match your team as i don't have enough money :confused:

Good race , can't see me getting any higher,

Champion!! That'll do me :) now hoping for flat out racing in the last 2 races for the constructors .

5 Time world champ !! I think people need to respect that and admit that he's a great driver, love him or hate Hammy's up there with great's now.

Champion!! That'll do me :) now hoping for flat out racing in the last 2 races for the constructors .

5 Time world champ !! I think people need to respect that and admit that he's a great driver, love him or hate Hammy's up there with great's now.

I have always been a hammy fan but can see why some people can’t do with him. He does come out with some stupid stuff now and then, but has matured personality wise as well as with his driving I think.
Vettel handled himself well in defeat, I think he needs to keep a cool head when he is driving though, some cracks have started to show the past couple of seasons.
The one thing I have to concede now is just how good rosberg was, bottas can’t seem to keep up most of the time where rosberg was always close to hammy.

Table after Mexico
75ef6b8e43f33b5ccb1fc5b85f784e20.jpg

I agree mate, his fashion sense or lack there off and some things he say's are rather cringe worthy but hes always done his talking on track regardless and silenced the doubters.

I hated what Nico done threw his winning season and then retiring but i have since changed my view, he achieved what he wanted and he admitted he had to give it his all and then some to beat Lewis and he's never been big headed about it all. Can't help but feel that threw retiring he cheated us out of a good show between the pair.

I agree mate, his fashion sense or lack there off and some things he say's are rather cringe worthy but hes always done his talking on track regardless and silenced the doubters.

I hated what Nico done threw his winning season and then retiring but i have since changed my view, he achieved what he wanted and he admitted he had to give it his all and then some to beat Lewis and he's never been big headed about it all. Can't help but feel that threw retiring he cheated us out of a good show between the pair.

Spot on there. I have come around to Rosberg too, don't think he is a great presenter though and the on track battles should have continued. Although if Rosberg was still at Mercedes I doubt that Hamilton would have had his 5th championship. I recon Ferrari and Vettel would have capitalize

Hopefully a good race tomorrow, wonder who crashstappen is aiming for.

Week done everybody, Thanks Rawsey for doing it again,

first half of season looked as if I was getting nowhere . second half I had a bit of luck

Not a bad idea @turner brown , no prize money so perhaps some sort of badge, title on your page etc, what say any mods admin @ mick

I Like that @srgberian ,would look the dogs bollocks for 12 month. @Ramsey can we get mods to dig into the vast wealth of coffers they have in their " private" accounts

Back