New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

I do understand your anger thus your swearing, i also understand this forum claiming to be free and openminded by not taking any sides, this is why i decided to expose him, and trust me i do have facts,Finally i do believe in forum communities is better for them to know the truth, people have learned from history spies are clever and not easy detectable, this is what i care for, is more important then you banning me.

hi bobi!
- hi digi!
- you wanna go for a ride?
- sure, digi!
- jump in!
- ha ha ha ha!

I’m a bobi girl in the bobi world
Life in plastic, it’s fantastic
You can shag my bum untill its realy numb
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on, bobi, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeah
Come on, bobi, let’s go party, oooh, oooh
Come on, bobi, let’s go party, ha ha ha, yeah
Come on, bobi, let’s go party, oooh, oooh

So apart from sorting out who is going to play Mr Bond in the new film "The Sat Who Scanned Me" do we know which box is best?

Well I've just been banned by this tosser Darkman for no apparent reason to my knowledge probably has to do with this thread no doubt.

I stand by Admin and mods for treating you like the type of scum you really are.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

ok bobi aka mrdarkman

u keep saying how good this box is here is an open challange

i will post this on your forum as well as here
send me 1 of these spiderbox HD free i will test and i will give an unbiased report on it
now i cannot be any more open than that can i
they didnt like this post over there it was removed 3 times and i recived an infraction of 20 points oooooo

Dear 01davidh,

You have received an infraction at *****.

Reason: Don't make Double Post
-------
You Have made same post 3 times don't do it .
-------

This infraction is worth 20 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

so looks like they dont want an imparcial report on the box
meaning to me is it's shite
there forum is shite

there god darkman doesnt produce the patches for technomate boxes

that is why he is pissed off

come on bobi/darkman
there is about 5 mods/admin waiting to ban ur arse
for abuse of a mod
abuse of an admin
and for being a spy from alshit

Last edited:
they fooked up technicly they have given me an infraction for double posting
i didnt double post
i triple posted :)

Thats not darkman banning you it's is admin team. he is quite happy to let you post there. Before you moan I am banned at ***** and am also digidudes good friend (ask him if you like). I am also good friends with Darkman which is unusual to most but shows you as a person he is ok in my book. I find it difficult at times as I get on well with both of them, so I l let them get on with it. I talk to DM and I talk with Digi. Both are fine with me, and thats how I like it. Both have so much knowledge it's a shame they dont work together. That wont happen lol.

Thats not darkman banning you it's is admin team.

And who is Darkman.

Banning decisions are in most cases ran by admin and this thread has most definately been discussed there no doubt. I am a mod on two forums myself I know how it all works.

Thats not darkman banning you it's is admin team. he is quite happy to let you post there. Before you moan I am banned at ***** and am also digidudes good friend (ask him if you like). I am also good friends with Darkman which is unusual to most but shows you as a person he is ok in my book. I find it difficult at times as I get on well with both of them, so I l let them get on with it. I talk to DM and I talk with Digi. Both are fine with me, and thats how I like it. Both have so much knowledge it's a shame they dont work together. That wont happen lol.
so why did i get an infration ok i triple posted but they deleted 2 posts prob the third now
all i was doing was saying give me a box i will test it and give a balenced report on it

but it looks like they dont like a balenced report they want a report to say yes its excelent
well fook them and fook darkman

And who is Darkman.

Banning decisions are in most cases ran by admin and this thread has most definately been discussed there no doubt. I am a mod on two forums myself I know how it all works.
darkman is the god that produces all the tecknomate patches
:roflmao:

so why did i get an infration ok i triple posted but they deleted 2 posts prob the third now
all i was doing was saying give me a box i will test it and give a balenced report on it

but it looks like they dont like a balenced report they want a report to say yes its excelent
well fook them and fook darkman

one word "petty"

Trouble is this is all getting petty as The Spiderbox on reports back from nuetral embers on lots of forums is excellent. This has turned personal and going nowhere.

i agree with you tony but im sure as you know there are many members of DM's forum that has been stung by there special offers before i certainley have ie digitalb cards you pay for 12months subscription and supposedley get 18 months nah didnt happen but hey you get ripped once you never go back simples you live and learn,So time for bobi/Dm too give something back and restore my faith in ***** and send a reciever for davidh to try.....

i agree with you tony but im sure as you know there are many members of DM's forum that has been stung by there special offers before i certainley have ie digitalb cards you pay for 12months subscription and supposedley get 18 months nah didnt happen but hey you get ripped once you never go back simples you live and learn,So time for bobi/Dm too give something back and restore my faith in ***** and send a reciever for davidh to try.....

yeah ripped on the 18 for 12 month sub scam too,been banned by dm for no reason on many occasions.

No Jimmy but a close friend of mine not affiliated to any forums is well happy with it. he uses his own lines and also the Gift packages and is more than happy. The spec is good for the money.

Last edited:
nobody on DW has actually slated the spiderbox either though, this is what i dont understand

i may order one over the weekend, and see what its like

thats not hard though mr commando lol

all the crap aside from this thread though, if i can find one at the right price, ill buy one, have a play with it, see what its like, and sell it on

how many members actually have one, as like fearona has said, most reports are good, but most of those reports are on sites all hosted on the same server, what box is it most similar to? as from what i understand theyre not noob boxes but also not linux, kinda like the new addon features available to compliment patches on other popular receivers

if i can find one for a ton, with the 'gift', ill buy it on the spot

Back