New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

nps I got excited when I thought it was 40 quid cheaper, tbh I dont even mind paying just too get the best deal :)

If anyone does know if spiderbox opens up similar or same as protek id be greatful, I know there was some darkman patches saying its now opening up more channels and free...
I tried to word out a similar question but it was quickly deleted on there forums lol
hi m8, ive just had a look on a**** at the gift channel list and this is what i found.
68.5 east,multichoice africa.
26east.canal plus maghreb.
25.5east.orbit.
19.2east.c-sat france/canal digitaal.
16east.digitalb/tring/pink-tv.
13east.jsc sports/hrt/theme-x/sct/nova/art/bis-tv/cyfra+/tvn/ntv-hayat/free-x.
1 west. canal+.
5west.abs/cbn.
7west showtime.
there is also about 15 hd channels scattered about the different packages.
from what i can see there seems to be a hell of a lot of channels listed in the packages about 400 at a rough guess although some of the packages are not available to 95% of people in the uk due to the footprints on 68.5e/26e/25.5/7w.this list was posted on 24-1-2010. hope it helps!

Found this list on the spiderbox forum.

Hiya all.

I hope drewb doesnt mind, but i have modified his original spreadsheet which listed channels we can recieve by satellite, into one that is listed by satellite and then package and transponder.

It makes it much easier to manually input each package and to see what we should recieve.

I have also added in the HD channels and highlighted these in orange.

Hope this helps, as i have seen many people asking for such thing.

I have also manually added in each transponder to my channel list on the spiderbox, and grouped these into favourites like adult, sport, fapl, movies etc. This makes it much easier as the only channels in the list are ones we should be able to recieve.

Tip

thx for all the list I got them I think there claiming over 500 channels now though, I was still interested since u can patch the spiderbox without gift channels option to open up channels, but doesnt seem no ones listed them so its hard to compare if its as good as protek/max boxes...

I guess asking tad too much since no ones not going too use the Gift! but I only wondered since my m8s not getting bb for another 2 months and he wants me to setup the spiderbox for him 1st lol

Theres always that worry if the gift goes down like or expires would hate to know it wouldnt be able to compare to a £59 max box......

a spiderbox without the a++gift opens via patch the same channels as any other modern stb here,s the list.
19.2e.ab-sat
13e.jsc sports 1-8/art/ab-sat/sct/disney/tv-globo/rai.1/2/3/4.mezzo
9e.arqiva
4.8e arqiva and dr1/2,nrk1/2/3,tv2den,svt1/2/24/kids
1w.digi-tv(about 130 ch)
5w,ab-sat/bis(29ch)
12.5w,equida+dorcel.
theres also about 15 channels scatterd about different sats using b.i.s.s.
i might have missed 1 or 2 out but its not a bad line up for free and gives you plenty to watch, sport/movies/xxx/music/gen ent/discovery type.
hope this helps.

he he

Spiderbox HD 1CA muticrypt work even sky Italia card
Spiderbox HD CI working most of the CAMS
Spiderbox HD + PVR USB or HDD
Spiderbox HD CCcam the best EMU
Spiderbox HD NewCAmd popular EMU
Spiderbox HD Home Streaming PC -TV
Spiderbox HD Home net 1Card 9 STB No Gonfig no Internet need it.
Spiderbox HD Patch Viaccess 2.6 the fist pacth in Europe.
Spiderbox HD Blind scan ,the Best one
Spiderbox HD Sensitive tuner
Spiderbox HD Motorized very fast and accurate.
Spiderbox HD RF Modulator
Spiderbox HD 10.000 channels after boot upgrade.
Spiderbox HD GIFT Channels is free need to be apresiate..one package cost like spiderbox it self..mean guaranty their money.
Spiderbox HD The best price in MARKET.
Spiderbox HD for sure done trouble technomate:banana:
Spiderbox HD = for many people of this forum mean Darkman and ***** ,actually this is the real problem why they slashing and talking Negative ,not spiderbox it self...

But this way is unprofesional talking and look like childish then satellite hobby people..

If people read all this Options with Think is really good box and wilnever be live alowen with all those Options and very good budget money.

my mistake rp3x, sorry, when i looked at a**** i didnt read it properly, and saw that the 169 listed one comes with homeplugs as well

without the A+ gift the spiderbox is just a FTA receiver. ill see if i can find out exactly what a protek opens (i sold my one without even taking it out of the box about 3 months ago lol) and then you can compare the 2

Can poteck STb read sky italia Card !?/
Can protect STB open VIA 2.6 by patch !?

Can porteck Home Net system !?
Can pretck use Newcad lines
Can proteck use CCcam lines !??

Have protek all channels in Euetlsat 16 *
Can open prteck next week all Canal+ thorn !?

pleas elet me know i amso much interting to have one..lol.

The 5000sd is £129 with dudes friend, while a-sh-t are £119 arent they? I make it £10 more.... how come we are all doing maths different? :)
ha ha ha

that's was another Jocke ,but this time from some one else.:banana:

hi m8, ive just had a look on a**** at the gift channel list and this is what i found.
68.5 east,multichoice africa.
26east.canal plus maghreb.
25.5east.orbit.
19.2east.c-sat france/canal digitaal.
16east.digitalb/tring/pink-tv.
13east.jsc sports/hrt/theme-x/sct/nova/art/bis-tv/cyfra+/tvn/ntv-hayat/free-x.
1 west. canal+.
5west.abs/cbn.
7west showtime.
there is also about 15 hd channels scattered about the different packages.
from what i can see there seems to be a hell of a lot of channels listed in the packages about 400 at a rough guess although some of the packages are not available to 95% of people in the uk due to the footprints on 68.5e/26e/25.5/7w.this list was posted on 24-1-2010. hope it helps!

the suprise will be soon....
Canal+ Scandinavia all HD channels like 15 HD channels

SPORT HD -MOVIE HD -Natinal geografic Hd History channels HD ,BBC HD a lot of others all in HD..

+

amost SD channels MOVIE and SPORT

like famouse Canal sport1 canal sport2 ,canal sport exta and all movie channels.I thiknk is a good value box now...when only this package cost more then £800 a Year..

thx for all the list I got them I think there claiming over 500 channels now though, I was still interested since u can patch the spiderbox without gift channels option to open up channels, but doesnt seem no ones listed them so its hard to compare if its as good as protek/max boxes...

I guess asking tad too much since no ones not going too use the Gift! but I only wondered since my m8s not getting bb for another 2 months and he wants me to setup the spiderbox for him 1st lol

Theres always that worry if the gift goes down like or expires would hate to know it wouldnt be able to compare to a £59 max box......

dont wory CCcam and Newcamd options are in...and those days people working more to fix more options.

Spider guys will ANNOUNCES soon another two suprises..

NEW SPIDERBOX HD 7000 ECONIMOIC PRICE ..
SAME FUNCTION OR SPIDERBOX 9000 ,ONLY DONT HAVE CI AND NOT 2 USB BUT ONLY 1...

WILL BE MUCH MORE CHEAP THEN HIS BIG BROTHER...

THIS IS THE SUPRISE IN THE RIGHTE TIME THE YANG BROTHER WILL GAVE TO COMPETOTIRS WHEN THEY WILL ATACK THE BIG BROTHER WITH SOME CHEAP PRICES...

IF THEY ATACK BY LINUX AND ANOTHER BIG BROTHER WILL COME TO HELP IN BUSINESS WITH ENIGMA2 AND WILL BE MUCH CHEAP THEN ANY BOX IN MARKET ( THIS IS TOP SECRET ,BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR EXPERTS LIKE US:banana:

LOOKS LIKE SPIDERBOX ROCKS:Clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you read the whole thread properly 'bobi' you will see the nobody is actually attacking the spiderbox, someone asked a question about comparing it to a protek, and unlike a lot of forums you may visit, digitalworldz tries to give impartial advise based upon its members experience of the receivers being talked about

Bobi's grasp of English and propaganda talk is very similar to an overlord on another forum .lol

a spiderbox without the a++gift opens via patch the same channels as any other modern stb here,s the list.
19.2e.ab-sat
13e.jsc sports 1-8/art/ab-sat/sct/disney/tv-globo/rai.1/2/3/4.mezzo
9e.arqiva
4.8e arqiva and dr1/2,nrk1/2/3,tv2den,svt1/2/24/kids
1w.digi-tv(about 130 ch)
5w,ab-sat/bis(29ch)
12.5w,equida+dorcel.
theres also about 15 channels scatterd about different sats using b.i.s.s.
i might have missed 1 or 2 out but its not a bad line up for free and gives you plenty to watch, sport/movies/xxx/music/gen ent/discovery type.
hope this helps.

Always good to hear m8 cheers again

Thats very good information thankyou, do you have any idea when we can expect the Spiderbox HD7000 and maybe rough price ? £150 sounds sweet

There was something said on the last spiderbox patch :

VIAccess and Biss channels by Patch
Vaiccess - Biss channels Open Hotbird -Astra
all france channels
absat
art
jsc
Sodisfaction
and more , NileSat 7°W -
These are the channels that run on NileSat 7°W (Pelha & ART) -
Atlantic Bird 5°W (BisTV)

NO need Internet request for those channels.

Whats No need internet request mean ?

Is that saying you dont need to be plugged into a router too get these channels and it will just work via patch ?

Sometimes im baffeled by the grammer on als**ts !

it means that those channels open via a patch like on other receivers m8, instead of having to connect to the server via the net

he he

Spiderbox HD GIFT Channels is free need to be apresiate..one package cost like spiderbox it self..mean guaranty their money.
Spiderbox HD for sure done trouble technomate:banana:
Spiderbox HD = for many people of this forum mean Darkman and ***** ,actually this is the real problem why they slashing and talking Negative ,not spiderbox it self...

But this way is unprofesional talking and look like childish then satellite hobby people..

If people read all this Options with Think is really good box and wilnever be live alowen with all those Options and very good budget money.

ha ha ha

that's was another Jocke ,but this time from some one else.:banana:

SPORT HD -MOVIE HD -Natinal geografic Hd History channels HD ,BBC HD a lot of others all in HD..

+

like famouse Canal sport1 canal sport2 ,canal sport exta and all movie channels.I thiknk is a good value box now...when only this package cost more then £800 a Year..

dont wory CCcam and Newcamd options are in...and those days people working more to fix more options.

THIS IS THE SUPRISE IN THE RIGHTE TIME THE YANG BROTHER WILL GAVE TO COMPETOTIRS WHEN THEY WILL ATACK THE BIG BROTHER WITH SOME CHEAP PRICES...

IF THEY ATACK BY LINUX AND ANOTHER BIG BROTHER WILL COME TO HELP IN BUSINESS WITH ENIGMA2 AND WILL BE MUCH CHEAP THEN ANY BOX IN MARKET ( THIS IS TOP SECRET ,BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR EXPERTS LIKE US:banana:

LOOKS LIKE SPIDERBOX ROCKS:Clap:

bobi hmmm you write like someone else give me a few days and im sure my small pea brain will click into action and realise who you remind me off

so basically by what bobi is saying is spiderbox is just a big commercial card sharing setup making some one alot of bucks then is that correct

Personally, I think its good that 'bobi' is allowed to have his say here and not be banned. Its fair to make clear the points he has said.

would we be cruel lee to ban anyone on here nah lol i hope "bobi" likes it here and shares what seems to me a vast knowledge of the satellite industry

Personally, I think its good that 'bobi' is allowed to have his say here and not be banned. Its fair to make clear the points he has said.

From his very first 5am post i knew who bobi was, and even though the mere mention of my name is enough to warrant a ban on his forum (yes, i was banned for thanking digidude for info posted there) unless any of DW's rules are broken, then i wont be banning him

One good thing about having bobi posting here is that members will get to read more than one side of an opinion about equipment that bobi has a great deal of knowledge about, not just the opinion that looks good, but the honest end users opinion, no matter how good or bad

Bobi's grasp of English and propaganda talk is very similar to an overlord on another forum .lol

I don't think any one is in this forum is for English LESSON.!

Thats very good information thankyou, do you have any idea when we can expect the Spiderbox HD7000 and maybe rough price ? £150 sounds sweet

Yes M8 dipend of The WIND...

of Competitors ...

Can be under that price for sure.

Thanks
M8

But more clear i don't really know haw to doit !!
looks like all is here is concetrate here to Member "Bobi" then to the real thread Spiderbox HD....

Any one has personal with me from TM or EUROSAT...or even from skyB

Let contact me here by PM or somewhere else..Welcome.

Spiderbox HD for sure done trouble technomate

ha ha ha

that's was another Jocke ,but this time from some one else.

+

IF THEY ATACK BY LINUX AND ANOTHER BIG BROTHER WILL COME TO HELP IN BUSINESS WITH ENIGMA2 AND WILL BE MUCH CHEAP THEN ANY BOX IN MARKET ( THIS IS TOP SECRET ,BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR EXPERTS LIKE US

LOOKS LIKE SPIDERBOX ROCKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Let contact me here by PM or somewhere else..Welcome

i tried contacting you many times in the past, in numerous ways over numerous forums, i also still have the replies i received, but thats all in the past

if TM, Eurosat (?) or BskyB have any messages for you, im sure they would approach you directly via your own means of contact or via your shop

Back