New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

i tried contacting you many times in the past, in numerous ways over numerous forums, i also still have the replies i received, but thats all in the past

if TM, Eurosat (?) or BskyB have any messages for you, im sure they would approach you directly via your own means of contact or via your shop

You Like manipulate thinks M8..

Like my post here....if you like quote do it proper not edting My Post...

if you try to conatct me just let me know Mr G.... of Eurosat...I we can see each others ....

Dont need to contact me enymore i will don,t wory..

Maybe other people will says what TM-Eurosat-SKyB has to do here ......?

Yes one think they have together one spie internal in this forum.

i didnt edit your posts, i merged them

you think im mr G of eurosat??? hmmm ok then, thats a 'jocke' in itself

eurosat is a distribution center for the trade, but you would know this

as for me, you know exactly who i am, as i was the very first a***t registered installer many years ago when you first started looking for installers outside of london, i covered south, east and mid wales, you know more about me than you realise, youre just looking past it all in a rage thinking that im something that im not.

you crack on with the next special offer and do your thing, and ill just carry on as i have been for the last decade or so, any public slanging match here will be left for all to see

You Like manipulate thinks M8..

Like my post here....if you like quote do it proper not edting My Post...

if you try to conatct me just let me know Mr G.... of Eurosat...I we can see each others ....

Dont need to contact me enymore i will don,t wory..

Maybe other people will says what TM-Eurosat-SKyB has to do here ......?

Yes one think they have together one spie internal in this forum.
digidude a spy :roflmao:
m8 ur deluded( i will translate for u)
you are fookin mad

i have know didgidude for a very long time
i would trust him with a knife to my throat

you i wouldnt trust you at all

what you fail to notice is we get info over here about what happens over at your site
here we give both sides of the story
not edit and ban if somebody doesnt agree with us
learn that on your forum and it will get better

my rant over

a spie?????

lmfao, thats a can of lager and a monitor darkman owes me, as i just spat one all over the other lmfao

ok, heres the digi deal with all 3 companies

i worked for BskyB many many years ago, before digital was invented as an installer, when they were called TAS, right up untill about 8 years ago, when i was fired for gross misconduct, there was also an internal 'bounty' on digidude, as they knew he was an employee, and anyone who could prove his true identity would get a tax free sum, this lead to my being fired

eurosat is a distribution center for the trade, they supply my company with gear, as do alltrade, DAS, protek, TPS, CPC, and many others who sell quality equipment, where they fit into these delusions i dont know

technomate make quality boxes, that are user friendly, and after spending many years going through just about every make of receiver, i personally would recommend them to my own customers as i know theyre reliable, unlike some receivers available, again, how me and technomate come into this is another mystery

i think you should avoid watching LOST at all costs m8

a spie?????

lmfao, thats a can of lager and a monitor darkman owes me, as i just spat one all over the other lmfao

ok, heres the digi deal with all 3 companies

i worked for BskyB many many years ago, before digital was invented as an installer, when they were called TAS, right up untill about 8 years ago, when i was fired for gross misconduct, there was also an internal 'bounty' on digidude, as they knew he was an employee, and anyone who could prove his true identity would get a tax free sum, this lead to my being fired

eurosat is a distribution center for the trade, they supply my company with gear, as do alltrade, DAS, protek, TPS, CPC, and many others who sell quality equipment, where they fit into these delusions i dont know

technomate make quality boxes, that are user friendly, and after spending many years going through just about every make of receiver, i personally would recommend them to my own customers as i know theyre reliable, unlike some receivers available, again, how me and technomate come into this is another mystery

i think you should avoid watching LOST at all costs m8

No problem ......

I know every think...Name sir name who you are,who you work underground. and i know even what you done ,,( people you trust they sold your to0)Actually this world is small i fill sory for Sathobby people then are grass people inside forums and they look only for truble..I have all facts on it.....

Soon who done will be face with it...I din't nominate names, but some one here fill "HOT" who done that grass to Skyb ...

lmfao is: who go in spies to skyb Darkman and some people inside here they thinking are your freinds.

Spies have no long life..........................................

No problem ......

I know every think...Name sir name who you are,who you work underground. and i know even what you done ,,( people you trust they sold your to0)Actually this world is small i fill sory for Sathobby people then are grass people inside forums and they look only for truble..I have all facts on it.....

Soon who done will be face with it...I din't nominate names, but some one here fill "HOT" who done that grass to Skyb ...

lmfao is: who go in spies to skyb Darkman and some people inside here they thinking are your freinds.

Spies have no long life..........................................
what ever you are smoking or drinking i would stop it is wrecking your brain

digidude a spy :roflmao:
m8 ur deluded( i will translate for u)
you are fookin mad

i have know didgidude for a very long time
i would trust him with a knife to my throat

you i wouldnt trust you at all

what you fail to notice is we get info over here about what happens over at your site
here we give both sides of the story
not edit and ban if somebody doesnt agree with us
learn that on your forum and it will get better

my rant over

I have no idea who you are M8..
But be carfully inside to yoru forum!

Not from me or Darkman because allways the bad thinks coming from inside from that who you never could suspect..
The profesion of spia has not write in the front ..." I Am the spie"

what ever you are smoking or drinking i would stop it is wrecking your brain

i don't like to do publik : The later :

REPORT from a Guy calling G..g to skyb ....

Don/t wory who is Involve will pay for it...

why should you be worried about digidude being a spy
you dont talk BSB on your for do you
mr darkman

sorry, Im getting a bit confused here,did i get this right, is Digidude really a bsb spy ?

sorry, Im getting a bit confused here,did i get this right, is Digidude really a bsb spy ?
yes he is really BOND digi bond the man with the golden bun
lol

also i am the king of england

I thought long and hard whether or not to post on this thread and I thought long and hard about whether to tell you to **** off as you are a cnut

In the end I decided to tell you to **** off and you are a cnut !

Who the **** do you think you are coming on here with your shit about one of our team ? you are a complete idiot Pal, a lot of the mods and admin here have met and know Digi personally off of the forum, what you are accusing him of is an insult to all of us so **** off back to your shit forum and keep your obsessed rantings to yourself

I wont hesitate to ban you if theres any more of your shit, take that as a one and only warning

I thought long and hard whether or not to post on this thread and I thought long and hard about whether to tell you to **** off as you are a cnut

In the end I decided to tell you to **** off and you are a cnut !

Who the **** do you think you are coming on here with your shit about one of our team ? you are a complete idiot Pal, a lot of the mods and admin here have met and know Digi personally off of the forum, what you are accusing him of is an insult to all of us so **** off back to your shit forum and keep your obsessed rantings to yourself

I wont hesitate to ban you if theres any more of your shit, take that as a one and only warning

I do understand your anger thus your swearing, i also understand this forum claiming to be free and openminded by not taking any sides, this is why i decided to expose him, and trust me i do have facts,Finally i do believe in forum communities is better for them to know the truth, people have learned from history spies are clever and not easy detectable, this is what i care for, is more important then you banning me.

pmsl, i can see digi now in his new morph outfit sneeking about spying on us all.

Could you image waking up in the middle of the night with this sneeking about the house.

matt-black-lycra-spandex-zentai-morph-body-suit-281-p.jpg

god the images you get in yer head some times

I do understand your anger thus your swearing, i also understand this forum claiming to be free and openminded by not taking any sides, this is why i decided to expose him, and trust me i do have facts,Finally i do believe in forum communities is better for them to know the truth, people have learned from history spies are clever and not easy detectable, this is what i care for, is more important then you banning me.

You are right this is the best and most open minded forum you will find, and my point would be if you have any proof thatanyone is a wrong un you should PM Admin with your facts/evidence, not come on here with unfounded rantings and accusations against one of us

Put up or Shut up

You are right this is the best and most open minded forum you will find, and my point would be if you have any proof thatanyone is a wrong un you should PM Admin with your facts/evidence, not come on here with unfounded rantings and accusations against one of us

Put up or Shut up

Check your PM.

We are close here.

ok bobi aka mrdarkman

u keep saying how good this box is here is an open challange

i will post this on your forum as well as here
send me 1 of these spiderbox HD free i will test and i will give an unbiased report on it
now i cannot be any more open than that can i

first off, if i find another member on DW is logging into your account to post as you, i will ban you both, as its 1000% obvious to EVERYONE that you yourself did not write this post

and when you think youve heard it all lmao, if i was that much of a spy, i wouldnt be messing about with crap like this, id just have you deported

so you have all my details, prove it by PMing them to one of the admin team, or myself, you have the facts? yeh theyre called paranoia m8, fact is my email address is digidude @ sky.com, would that have something to do with my ISP being sky?? just to prove how simple it is to get a sky.com address, when i get in from work, ill get another sky.com address, this one will be [email protected]

and lastly, ***** believing in the community?? hahahahahahahaha of your 100k+ members, over 85% of them are either banned or inactive, your forum is biased to only what you say is allowed to be said, anything else gets removed along with the user who said it

think what you want of me m8, the truth always shines through in the end, and threads like this, that you cannot control, show the people just how dark and delusional you really can be

so the long and short of it, i guess, is, come forward with your 'proof' or wrap up before you get yourself banned (along with the person who wrote your last post for you)

Scan the letter and post it here then bobi, as both i and you well know, from dealing with european systems for pubs, that sky themselfs dont get involved with anything like this

i scanned and made public a few years ago the actual letters that pubs receive when they are about to be prosecuted by somebody on skys behalf, and if you remember, just before mumbles banned me originally, i told you to change your siggy bragging that you were the only official uk supplier of digitalb cards as i had been following a court case, along with every other major company in the uk, and am still following it, and saw your shops name come up, and even though you were being hostile towards me for trying to help members at the time, i still tried to make you aware of what was going on

as i have told you many times in the past, i couldnt give a rats arse if any big satellite company went tits up tomorrow

so scan this 'report' that i have made to bskyb, leave all of my details on there if you want, as i have nothing to hide, if anything, itll be free advertising for me as i can boast that my customerbase is 100% satisfied with my work and aftercare, and as a gesture of goodwill, in return, i will upload every email i have received from you over the past 10 years, except what i upload, is real

Back