My tits

I'm gutted only just noticed this thread lol.

I've got my own server if anybody knows of a decent Web Cam script, I'll upload it for DW users to stream stuff to it with no restrictions.

whatever happned to your birdbox mate?

is there any new inhabitants?

what happened to the tits?

did they just fly the nest!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

whatever happned to your birdbox mate?

is there any new inhabitants?

what happened to the tits?

did they just fly the nest!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

They left fit and healthy m8, have a look back at post #137 as there's a link to the video of them leaving.

The bird box is in the garage having a clean and a refit. It's getting a plastic roof to let light in so that the camera works in colour during the day.
I'll put it back up soon ready for next spring.

I'm trying to stream my birdtable in the meantime but have had a few problems weather proofing the camera.

Curly

Hi Curly!

I've been off for a bit but I'm about to check out your youtube vid.

Thanks again for the titbox camstream. I really enjoyed it and I hope you'll do another next spring. :Clap:

I hope you and your mates are all well! :Cheers:

Yeah don't miss it in spring weasie!
The stream wouldn't be the same without you :)

Curly

It's getting a plastic roof to let light in so that the camera works in colour during the day.

I'm trying to stream my birdtable in the meantime

Curly

Nice one curly I'm looking forward to that.

Yeah don't miss it in spring weasie!
The stream wouldn't be the same without you :)

Curly
Aww, that's sweet of you to say. :Biggrin2:

Do let me know if you get a camstream set up for your bird table please. I've had to take my birdfeeders down due to complaints from the neighbours about the amount of traffic (and hence, the amount of bird poop). Summer just isn't the same without the birds. :(

Sorry to hijack your thread, Curly.

I just wanted to say hello and to say sorry for disappearing. Thanks to those who sent the lovely messages asking after me. All is well and you should be seeing more of me in the coming weeks.

Curly, what happened to Bolton in the EPL? I'm afraid they're going to be relegated...:FRIGHT: And what about those tits?

Sorry to hijack your thread, Curly.

I just wanted to say hello and to say sorry for disappearing. Thanks to those who sent the lovely messages asking after me. All is well and you should be seeing more of me in the coming weeks.

Curly, what happened to Bolton in the EPL? I'm afraid they're going to be relegated...:FRIGHT: And what about those tits?

Early release for good behaviour weasie? :banana: Only joking mate, nice to see you back, we missed you :proud:
HH.

Early release for good behaviour weasie? :banana: Only joking mate, nice to see you back, we missed you :proud:
HH.

Close, Happy. I've completed my internet forum addiction rehabilitation, so, naturally, I'm right back into it! :Laugh:

I missed you guys, too. It's good to be back!:banana:

Back