Labour plans for everyone to get paid for no work.

'Benefits Britain' shows just a fraction of the problem, many people nowadays unfortunately see benefits as a way of life, an entitlement almost. Completely wrong, benefits have to be the last resort.

I would make every able bodied person claiming benefit work for a set number of hours a day to offset their benefit, this would help their own self-esteem and also the local community. Here in Spain everyone who claims benefit have to do this, you often see groups of people cleaning the roadsides, streets etc because they claim benefit. They have no problem with it and neither do the residents of the local villages who benefit.

Oh, hello... what's that sound? Oh I know, bleeding-heart do-gooders saying 'You can't make them work' or 'It's degrading' etc etc.

Also I would bring back compulsory National Service for 2 years as well, sort out all the hooligans and thugs on our streets.

Running the country can't be that hard can it? Perhaps I can have a go? :proud:

I'm am saying I won't get into an argument with someone who bases there views on a show that goes looking for people to exploit . I've never been in Beverly Hills but I'm pretty sure the house wife's of Beverly Hills isn't a balanced view of the people lol . Sorry if your not going to give facts to back up your argument other than I seen it on tv I give up

There are far too many sick and disabled and old people struggling to pay bills. Why?. Because it is thanks to Cameron and his jollies trying to get them all back in work while today's youth sit on there arse. Now, you give me one good reason why these youths should get free money?. Old people have paid into the system before some of you were even born. Why should they suffer they have paid there way and earned there right to peace in there retirement. So no its not all Labours fault it is also the Conservatives and the rest of the dodgy campaigners they are the ones pulling the strings on this shite.

Sorry if your not going to give facts to back up your argument other than I seen it on tv I give up
OK here is what I know for a fact, My wife works for one of our local pharmacies as a dispenser, a couple of years or so ago the pharmacy was told it had to monitor the dispensing and consuming of methadone to it's registered drug addicts, i:e she has to monitor and witness them taking the Methadone before they can have more, at the pharmacy where my wife works there are 53 registered Heroine addicts, 100% of them, yes 53 people claim one unemployment benefit or another, there are around 7 or 8 other pharmacies in the area, who I would guess, but don't know for sure have similar statistics, So I ask again, give me one good reason why should I have to support these people ?

There are far too many sick and disabled and old people struggling to pay bills. Why?. Because it is thanks to Cameron and his jollies trying to get them all back in work while today's youth sit on there arse. Now, you give me one good reason why these youths should get free money?. Old people have paid into the system before some of you were even born. Why should they suffer they have paid there way and earned there right to peace in there retirement. So no its not all Labours fault it is also the Conservatives and the rest of the dodgy campaigners they are the ones pulling the strings on this shite.
lol not all youth mate my oldest son is training to be a doctor my middle son is a manager with DHL and my daughter works in the bank as a mortgage advisor . They are all doing ok and all young . I think they youth get a bad name . Some are lazy feckers but not all of them

- - - Updated - - -

OK here is what I know for a fact, My wife works for one of our local pharmacies as a dispenser, a couple of years or so ago the pharmacy was told it had to monitor the dispensing and consuming of methadone to it's registered drug addicts, i:e she has to monitor and witness them taking the Methadone before they can have more, at the pharmacy where my wife works there are 53 registered Heroine addicts, 100% of them, yes 53 people claim one unemployment benefit or another, there are around 7 or 8 other pharmacies in the area, who I would guess, but don't know for sure have similar statistics, So I ask again, give me one good reason why should I have to support these people ?
whats the population of the city you live in work out a percentage come back to me . By the way it methadone was a government caused problem . Read up on how the companies like boots championed this

People on Methadone used to be able to use it as an excuse to claim sickness benefit. That was clamped down on and now they just mention it at job interviews and remain on benefits. My mates' stepson is a prime example. He has been on Methadone for at least 10 years. I thought it was supposed to be used to wean the idiots off Heroin and the dosage would gradually be reduced, obviously not.

'Benefits Britain' shows just a fraction of the problem, many people nowadays unfortunately see benefits as a way of life, an entitlement almost. Completely wrong, benefits have to be the last resort.

Here in Spain everyone who claims benefit have to do this, you often see groups of people cleaning the roadsides, streets etc because they claim benefit. They have no problem with it and neither do the residents of the local villages who benefit.

Not a bad number that, sun on your back, picking a few bits of crap up I bet they wouldn't do that up in Oldham say mid January ! they might no be so keen.

And have you ever thought that's a cheap way to clean the streets and those who rely on a full paid job to clean our streets to keep their families might end up doing themselves for benefits when they find out "their" redundant because of those cleaning it for their benefits.

And let's draw any kind of comparison with Spain, your countries in a far bigger mess than ours

whats the population of the city you live in work out a percentage come back to me
You seem to be avoiding answering my question, why should I have to support these people ? percentages of an area means nothing, whether it's 1% 10% or 50% why should decent working folk have to support scumbags ?

So I ask you one more time, why should I, or any working tax payer support these people ?

You seem to be avoiding answering my question, why should I have to support these people ? percentages of an area means nothing, whether it's 1% 10% or 50% why should decent working folk have to support scumbags ?

So I ask you one more time, why should I, or any working tax payer support these people ?

I can fully understand your anger at those addicts, many of whom are also receiving Disability Benefits on top of their Social Security Benefits, but please remember they are a very tiny minority of those who are receiving benefits.
Yes there are things that need to be looked at because they are a joke, but there are a lot more things that need looked at because they are badly affecting genuine people in need.

Its been stated that there is not enough jobs for the younger generation. Yet they put the retirement age up to 67 :( . I have to work longer to finance the scum Bronto eludes to. Get these f uckers off benefits and into work by dropping the retirement age. give the money saved on the spongers to people who deserve to retire at a decent age.

I can fully understand your anger at those addicts, many of whom are also receiving Disability Benefits on top of their Social Security Benefits, but please remember they are a very tiny minority of those who are receiving benefits.
Yes there are things that need to be looked at because they are a joke, but there are a lot more things that need looked at because they are badly affecting genuine people in need.
m8 believe me I have no problem with my contributions going to genuine people in need and the disabled and injured, I just cannot abide to pay my hard earned money to freeloading drug taking scum

Its been stated that there is not enough jobs for the younger generation. Yet they put the retirement age up to 67 :( . I have to work longer to finance the scum Bronto eludes to. Get these f uckers off benefits and into work by dropping the retirement age. give the money saved on the spongers to people who deserve to retire at a decent age.

Government schemes that show they are completely out of touch with reality !
Pension Schemes have a shortfall........because Maggie allowed the companies to "steal" from the schemes and stop having to pay in their share towards the pensions. So, make the workers work longer in the hope of working them to death. Don't care if it cause a job shortage for those coming onto the jobs market, we can pay them a smaller unemployment benefit.
A Maggie great was to remove the rubbish bins off the streets of London to reduce rubbish on the streets. It beggars belief some of the moronic ideas that those in power can come up with.

Government schemes that show they are completely out of touch with reality !
Pension Schemes have a shortfall........because Maggie allowed the companies to "steal" from the schemes and stop having to pay in their share towards the pensions. So, make the workers work longer in the hope of working them to death. Don't care if it cause a job shortage for those coming onto the jobs market, we can pay them a smaller unemployment benefit.
A Maggie great was to remove the rubbish bins off the streets of London to reduce rubbish on the streets. It beggars belief some of the moronic ideas that those in power can come up with.

Private pensions can be paid out from 55 yrs old its the state pension I'm on about

What scumbags the unemployed ? I just watched one of your " benefits shows" Brits that's served and now are poor . Do you mind paying tax for them because I'm lost to what exactly you mean by scumbags

Your talking in riddles lol.

Twisting your own spin on things as usual . Having re read the thread at no point does anyone refer to the "unemployed" as scumbags or scum. You have a nasty habit of twisting the argument @countryboy.

Just to remind everyone political subjects are supposed to be against forum rules.
Does anybody wonder why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your talking in riddles lol Who mentioned "scumbags"
I did, and he knows exactly what I meant, it's just another swerve of my question he obviously can't answer, read my post 33 and answer the question for the umpteenth time, put up or shut up !

What do you want me to say that there no one abuses the system ofcourse thee is but the figure is so low it's laughable . You on the other had have taken a tv show that exploits people and used it as a bases for your argument and calling people scumbags even if they are "junkies "is wrong

Back