reason for bad post in general site news

and just to add to miggy's post i have been looking and applying for 3 years for jobs

Mate just go to the interview and explain it to them. it is wrecking your health with worry get it sorted. To all you hard men out there try having four kids to look after on your own. It is damn hard work. Do you really believe you can do a job as well as this? wakey wakey.

. To all you hard men out there try having four kids to look after on your own. It is damn hard work. Do you really believe you can do a job as well as this? wakey wakey.

No-one is saying it's easy mate.

I've got 5 kids plus a wife plus a job.

I'm on 50p more than minimum wage.

I live in a notorious crime ridden area.

My car is 9 years old.

I've got an abscess on my arse.

I'm losing my hair.

The OP has much more income than me, that's all I'm saying.

No-one is saying it's easy mate.

I've got 5 kids plus a wife plus a job.

I'm on 50p more than minimum wage.

I live in a notorious crime ridden area.

My car is 9 years old.

I've got an abscess on my arse.

I'm losing my hair.

The OP has much more income than me, that's all I'm saying.

And he doesnt blame the gay community for his hardship either ;)
(not sure about the abscess on his arse tho )

course i would...

a big handsome basterd like yerself...

who wouldn't???

and just to add to miggy's post i have been looking and applying for 3 years for jobs

Look m8 bend over and take it up the jacksy from an Albanian asylum seeker, not only will you get a bigger house and more money IANB will love you for it.

Look m8 bend over and take it up the jacksy from an Albanian asylum seeker, not only will you get a bigger house and more money IANB will love you for it.

Spake the tramp who bragged about not repaying his debts.

You have cost this country more than any immigrant you leeching fool. *

* replace fool with a more appropriate word.

Spake the tramp who bragged about not repaying his debts.

You have cost this country more than any immigrant you leeching fool.

(replace fool with a more appropriate word)

Still the same old keyboard worrier I see witchy, get a job coward

thread is taking a diversion, lets try keep it to the point otherwise it will get closed.

Boys and girls... Please take a chill pill! Just being reading through this thread. There are many good points and bad points and down right stupidness and then there is the fact where everybodys circumstances are different. This is life... we must adapt... If life was easy it would not be worth living.

We all have our s--t to deal with but hey... tomorrow i could win the lottery.. or discover gold... OOOOOOO the possibilities then again tomorrow i might get struck by lightening... or get abducted by gremlins... The possibilities are endless

:SHOOTING::FLASHER:

Last edited:
Back