Labour plans for everyone to get paid for no work.

What do you want me to say
I don't want you to say anything

What I want you to do is remove that Avatar as you know full well what offence that will cause

Remove it now or I will and I will remove you to

There's a huge amount of people in this country who look at anyone unemployed as scroungers. I've been long term unemployed twice once for 8 months and believe you me it's not nice. People look down at you and some avoid you.
Determining if someone's health issue's are genuine or not is were the problem lies. If it's self inflicted, drugs alcohol then stop their money and if they top themselves that's one less I say. Harsh I know but I'm a harsh man...(Marches kids to car single file and salute to Chief Marshall Silverdale before entering vehicle)

I removed it as it was deemed as offensive and against forum rules as is your current one

After 16 years ? Come on this is turning into a witch hunt

- - - Updated - - -

There's a huge amount of people in this country who look at anyone unemployed as scroungers. I've been long term unemployed twice once for 8 months and believe you me it's not nice. People look down at you and some avoid you.
Determining if someone's health issue's are genuine or not is were the problem lies. If it's self inflicted, drugs alcohol then stop their money and if they top themselves that's one less I say. Harsh I know but I'm a harsh man...(Marches kids to car single file and salute to Chief Marshall Silverdale before entering vehicle)
Brilliant post mate . Though my wife was a councillor and she told me a large amount of people who abuse drugs or alcohol have mental health problems

Determining if someone's health issue's are genuine or not is were the problem lies. If it's self inflicted, drugs alcohol then stop their money and if they top themselves that's one less I say. Harsh I know but I'm a harsh man...(Marches kids to car single file and salute to Chief Marshall Silverdale before entering vehicle
Brilliant post mate . Though my wife was a councillor and she told me a large amount of people who abuse drugs or alcohol have mental health problems

So let me get this straight @countryboy, Silverdales post states that drug addicts and alcoholics should have their benefit stopped, then let them top themselves and it's one less, you think this is a "Brilliant Post"

Yet when I called them scumbags you say I am wrong and out of order, can you explain that or were you trying to cause trouble as usual

So let me get this straight @countryboy, Silverdales post states that drug addicts and alcoholics should have their benefit stopped, then let them top themselves and it's one less, you think this is a "Brilliant Post"

Yet when I called them scumbags you say I am wrong and out of order, can you explain that or were you as usual trying to cause trouble
read what I wrote . It's the first part of his post I agreed with . As I said my wife was a councillor and has explained to me the a high percentage of people that abuse drugs and drink have mental health problem that cussed them to use these in the first place . I know this feeling I'm bi-polar suffered it all my life . Luckily for me it never lead me down that line also I've had understanding bosses that know sometimes I will go off on one other times I'm us super productive I can do the work of 3

Yet when I called them scumbags you say I am wrong and out of order, can you explain that or were you trying to cause trouble as usual
just a note I'm not out to cause trouble I think just because I don't agree with your views but that doesn't mean your wrong or I'm right it just means I have very different views

read what I wrote . It's the first part of his post I agreed with . As I said my wife was a councillor and has explained to me the a high percentage of people that abuse drugs and drink have mental health problem that cussed them to use these in the first place . I know this feeling I'm bi-polar suffered it all my life . Luckily for me it never lead me down that line also I've had understanding bosses that know sometimes I will go off on one other times I'm us super productive I can do the work of 3
If you had only agreed with the first part you would of said so, also you would of at least disagreed with the second part,
I don't think you even read it properly, just agreed with it because you thought the first part backed you up in the thread

You are going round in silly circles pal

If you had only agreed with the first part you would of said so, also you would of at least disagreed with the second part,
I don't think you even read it properly, just agreed with it because you thought the first part backed you up in the thread

You are going round in silly circles pal
ok bronto you win you have flexed those admin muscle . I give in you took my atavar because you can you will win this argument because no mater what I say it will be wrong . I give in you win bud

After 16 years ? Come on this is turning into a witch hunt

- - - Updated - - -

Though my wife was a councillor and she told me a large amount of people who abuse drugs or alcohol have mental health problems

Similar script, if you can't count to 10 or you don't know your own name, pants down and birched in the market sq at high noon. Again, a little OTT on my behalf be we'll get there in the end

And have you ever thought that's a cheap way to clean the streets and those who rely on a full paid job to clean our streets to keep their families might end up doing themselves for benefits when they find out "their" redundant because of those cleaning it for their benefits.

And let's draw any kind of comparison with Spain, your countries in a far bigger mess than ours

I did say that the system isn't perfect, I just prefer it.

I agree, Spain is a country in a mess, however, it is still a much a nicer place to live, in my humble opinion, that is.

I moved from north London where yellow 'crime boards' are a daily occurrence, traffic is a nightmare, immigration is out of control, weather is crap etc etc, I could go on.

My village here in Spain has one police officer, who is based seemingly in various cafés and bars around the town! Crime is virtually non-existent, as is traffic jams, immigration is limited to pretty much ex-pats retiring in the sun. Everyone says 'buenos dias' 'hola' etc on the street, the Spanish and non-Spanish all seem to get on really well, there is a general feeling of contentment and happiness for all who live here, including the Spanish who are out of work, they have a saying 'No pasa nada' which translates as 'nothing happens' but actually means, it's fine, don't worry, etc.

Anyway, must go as I fancy a swim in my pool :AMIFACE:

Did you mean counsellor (someone who gives advice to people with problems) rather than councillor (someone elected to a local authority)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did say that the system isn't perfect, I just prefer it.

I agree, Spain is a country in a mess, however, it is still a much a nicer place to live, in my humble opinion, that is.

I moved from north London where yellow 'crime boards' are a daily occurrence, traffic is a nightmare, immigration is out of control, weather is crap etc etc, I could go on.

My village here in Spain has one police officer, who is based seemingly in various cafés and bars around the town! Crime is virtually non-existent, as is traffic jams, immigration is limited to pretty much ex-pats retiring in the sun. Everyone says 'buenos dias' 'hola' etc on the street, the Spanish and non-Spanish all seem to get on really well, there is a general feeling of contentment and happiness for all who live here, including the Spanish who are out of work, they have a saying 'No pasa nada' which translates as 'nothing happens' but actually means, it's fine, don't worry, etc.

Anyway, must go as I fancy a swim in my pool :AMIFACE:

No wonder there up for litter picking, there's f*ck all litter to pick, any chance you could get me no job in Spain ?

Back