reason for bad post in general site news

Just to clarify a couple of points being argued on this thread.
If you are Unemployed with 4 Kids you should get £60.50 per week Child Benefit and about £227 per week Child Tax Credits.
If you are Employed with 4 kids and earn £20K per year you should get £60.50 Child Benefit and about £199 per week Child Tax Credits.
So when you start taking those figures into account when you are making comparisons there becomes a bit more of a void.
OK so Housing Benefit and Council Tax need to be taken into consideration, but that also has to be investigated by each example, because the Employed person may also be entitled to help and they should also be entitled to Working Tax Credits.
So if you are one of those not bothering about Tax Credits ------ Check it out!!!!!

Personally me and the missus only earn about 30k a year between us both working full time we can only afford to rent a one bed flat and even then we are riddled with debt, I'd love to get married and start a family but we are not in a position to do so, tbh I don't know how we'll ever be able to! We are pretty typical though of couples our age but it could be a lot worse!

I think basically the gist of it is we are all in the shit lol

I really do sympathise with you guys who have to claim benefits though like earwigg says there's a big difference between those who can't and those who don't want to work! Best of Luck to all of you!

I hope there has been some useful tips on here for you dont do it it'll hurt. Whatever you decide the very best of luck to you.

Back