### \/irgin+ v2.1 Lite (fta) Image!! ###

Loads of respect to the you and the rest of the Hibees mate...............but PMs are no use to the rest of the members on this site............coz the same questions will be asked over and over, LOL

Post your solutions here on the forum for the benefit of all the members, keeping it within the rules of course !!

LOL, the rest of the members ( 4 members, 35 guests )

Oh well, never mind

Your quite right Rodboy, my apologies to everyone...it wont happen again...just a bit worried about what is and isn't permitted mate. lol :Clap:

:Cheers:

Your quite right Rodboy, my apologies to everyone...it wont happen again...just a bit worried about what is and isn't permitted mate. lol :Clap:

Dont apologise mate........PMs are good.........but keep them personal !!

All the best buddy

still no joy guys :( I have changed the permissions but still only fta channels...

Can I ask what files do you guys have in your /var/bin/emu folder? and where can I get them from as I only have nagrarom7 or whatever it is...

Thanks again guys

still no joy guys :( I have changed the permissions but still only fta channels...

Can I ask what files do you guys have in your /var/bin/emu folder? and where can I get them from as I only have nagrarom7 or whatever it is...

Thanks again guys

evocam, mgcam and gbox.

If you don't have them backed up then you need to rip them from another image using newtuxflash tool..........you'll find that with a quick google !!

Thanks again guys

Did you get it sorted?... if not let us know...dont give up m8 were here to help you.

Hi,

I'm having the same prob as Deezil. I ftp'ed the services, bouquet, rom 7, emu's (chmod 755) from the previous image and still only get FTA channels.
Do I need a fresh scan?:err:

Hi,

I'm having the same prob as Deezil. I ftp'ed the services, bouquet, rom 7, emu's (chmod 755) from the previous image and still only get FTA channels.

Did you ftp
nagrarom7.bin (16kb- 12/04/08) nagraram7.bin (1kb) and nagraepr7.bin (4kb)
across?

Got it up and running here on a nokia without any problems, i did a fresh scan .............. but i always do that anyway.

Hi,

Are you waiting long enough on a non FTA channel, eg Rupert Sports 1, to let the keys update.........this can take a few minutes, be patient !!

as rod says be patient, can take 10-15 mins on a non fta chanel for the keys to update after you transfer eveything across so give it time. If it doesnt you have done something wrong go over all steps again.

I cant do that I have flashed 1x instead of the intended 2x image - I now cannot connect and i am trying to avoid the null modem route as its in my work and Im in the house -

I cant do that I have flashed 1x instead of the intended 2x image - I now cannot connect and i am trying to avoid the null modem route as its in my work and Im in the house -

You will need to use IFA then and you dont need to know the ip as its sets a temporary ip for you, but it can be hit and miss without the null modem but a bit of patience and you should get there in the end.

Cheers guys managed to flash the correct image over - FYI its running really well on a sagem 2x

Now on to testing for educational purposes which in my case with a Dbox is actually true.

Cheers

How come I cant download these files?
I'm registered and made 5 posts... but still says i dont have required privileges.
any suggestions?

Back