### \/irgin+ v2.1 Lite (fta) Image!! ###

Based on previous feedback from York and Bournemouth, both NetIDs starting 4xxxxx and both erroneously labelled 6887 instead of 6952 - I took a big gamble before 2.1 release and changed ALL similar ones like this, including you in Bolton, LOL!

I don't believe any NetID beginning with 4 can possibly be 6887 SymRate. But I'm waiting for someone to tell me I'm talking outa my arse (and that wouldn't be the first time!)

Cheers- AL

perfect image , been running here without a problem on my sagem 1x for over a week. like bieng able to change the boot logo .

keep the gr8 work up

Cheers for this one mate
After the old Kein malarky and a bit of a mare on the network side with IFA
I put this on and what a belter
Loving the channel logos mate
Thanx for all the hard work from you and the testers :Clap::Clap::Clap:

This is a free to air image. It is possible to ammend it (see AL's write up in the first post) For educational purposes of course.

thebigman

stuck it on a Nokia box - no problems

is the Sagem 1x version fix the good old chirrping box

cant for the life of me get this image to work !!

Not like you chris. Its defaulted to evocamd but can't remember if the camd was actually there. I ftp mgcamd to it and it worked a dream after I changed the camd in blue button section. But you know your way around the box so you probably tried that.

yeah mate...tried all that, prolly sommat starin me in the face, just cant put my finger on it lol, love the look of the image too, i can get free to air no probs, but i need to experiment with other things lol

yeah mate...tried all that, prolly sommat starin me in the face, just cant put my finger on it lol, love the look of the image too, i can get free to air no probs, but i need to experiment with other things lol

make sure the special files have permission set to 755

stuck it on a Nokia box - no problems

is the Sagem 1x version fix the good old chirrping box

You tell us mate...........AL is looking for all the feedback he can get..............and especially from guys with chirpy, squeeky, farty Sagems......

Post back and tell us how your box performs with this image.

cant for the life of me get this image to work !!

Did you forget to chmod 755 the files you copied over to var/bin/emu ????

AL, the silly old fart forgot to mention this in his release notes !!! must have been on the Stella Artois when he wrote it. He is usaully so meticulous too, LOL

Did you forget to chmod 755 the files you copied over to var/bin/emu ????

AL, the silly old fart forgot to mention this in his release notes !!! must have been on the Stella Artois when he wrote it. He is usaully so meticulous too, LOL

ayee spot on m8...lol, i a silly fart too, gr8 image by the way

I've got some channel logos that cover some more of the channels
but they're in PNG format how do you convert them to .raw files
I tried renaming them but that didn't work it just blacked out the infobar
Cheers

I've got some channel logos that cover some more of the channels
but they're in PNG format how do you convert them to .raw files
I tried renaming them but that didn't work it just blacked out the infobar
Cheers

Hey, we believe in sharing, m8- but that is SatSearching's trade secret, one that he shared with me, so we could split the workload.

If SS wants to tell peeps how to go about this conversion, that's up to him. But I can't ruin my rep by blabbing, LOL!!

All I can say is that our neutrino channel logos are 80x48 px - 16 colours - RAW format (which I already stated in the readme)

Cheers- AL :Cheers:

No problem AL
Nothing wrong with a few trade secrets"respect"

It's not a secret (rawiconeditor) but if you pass on the png icons and the exact channel name (as it appears in the services) to AL or myself, we can convert them and ensure these are included in any icon pack updates in future and obviously send you the new raws straight away.

Or even just provide us with a link to a tv logo on a site somewhere with details on the channel.

We obviously are not aware of other channels in other areas so this sort of feedback will help everyone out!

Cheers

Last edited:
Heres 2 if they are any good for future releases, they are .gif and for NI.

Names of channels are:

BBC ONE N Ireland
BBC TWO N Ireland

Edit pm sent instead

Last edited:
Put this on a friends really picky 2x Sagem, it only ever worked with Bluepeer Boxcracker image & no others & boy we must have tried alot of images but this one is working brill on it, no freezes or chirping. The set my location is spot on for medway too ;-)

Back