Commando 14.6 DM500 Release

Hi, i'm not picking up channels when using autobouquet like 4seven etc

Any Ideas?

TRY THIS?

1) install latest update HERE

2) set your location:
press blue > yellow > location > exit > exit
now set your bouquet preferences in the auto bouquet wizard sub menu.

3) run autobouquets
press blue > "Autobouquets NOW"

4) 4seven is now found in your Entertainment bouquet
zap to view 4seven channel and press:
blue > blue > blue > red > "ADD New Channel to GetEPG Autogen"
4seven is scanned for the correct channel epg id and is auto added to /var/tuxbox/config/rdmap.dat

5) press blue > "Load GetEPG Now!"
you will now have stream epg for the 4seven channel in your entertainment bouquet.

if you look at /var/log/rdepg.unmapped you will see other channels that you can also add to GetEPG by repeating this add epg process.
eg. "Africa Chnl+1"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, I'm having a similar problem to Smirnoff on pages 11&12 of this thread. I have the internal share working ok but when I try to test the external I can't get it to work. I've double checked everything, when I test the network it reports everything's ok. I've assigned it a static ip in the router with no effect. My server is still running on Pli, I don't know if that matters? Any ideas?

have u got your server ip forwarded ,, ie it hasnt changed on your server box l mean ? because u have everything right there m8

have u got your server ip forwarded ,, ie it hasnt changed on your server box l mean ? because u have everything right there m8

yes, the server is still active, serving other external clients with no problem.

Can't think what else I can do, I'm stumped. I'll take the box to my mate's tomorrow and try and connect it from there.

Last edited:
yes, the server is still active, serving other external clients with no problem.
no idea then m8 , cant teach u to suck eggs , u must know wot your doing if u have others running ,, can u try someone elses ? from your server

no idea then m8 , cant teach u to suck eggs , u must know wot your doing if u have others running ,, can u try someone elses ? from your server

Yes mate, just edited my last post to that effect, I'll try that tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks anyway.

Yes mate, just edited my last post to that effect, I'll try that tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks anyway.

I hid your post because I can't remove the pic you asked me to using tapatalk,will fix it soon sorry

Sent from my x10 using Tapatalk 2

just quick1, if any body can tell me how to edit the file in this image? is it by fxp?

Same as a few otheres I am really strugling to get mgcam working with this could really do with some help and a link to mgcam that defo works.

Last edited by a moderator:
link edited should get you there now this damm cidre
if not look in the dm 500 section under mgcamd or newcamd

Last edited:
Back