Commando 14.6 DM500 Release

Thanks for the reply that was quick I did try Commando 14.7 butt I found it hard to navigate after using Gemini for years so I reinstalled the latest Gemini image thanks again

Couple of old sayings spring to mind here...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I don't think our good friend (and apprentice tester) Napster has any problems navigating C14.7 - if he has, he's made no mention of this apparent demerit on here.

And I still cannot believe we are still discussing this in the C14.6 feedback thread from 23rd June last year, when C14.7 was released less than 2 months ago, AND has had two top-quality online updates since, the last one only four days ago!

What's the datestamp on your Gemini image, then?

Cheers- AL :)

Thanks for your input I will play with the Commando image in the future, the date stamp on my Gemini is 12/3/2012 put it works fine thanks again

I guess, so... Been asking some questions out there, trust me in the sat world I always need to be on the forums to find out what is going on and how to get things working again. Just been out of it for a few years now so need to rebuild/relearn so don't have to much input right now but as I get back into I should be able to help with replying to posts.

Back