### \/irgin+ v2.1 Lite (fta) Image!! ###

yep got all them plus more...

ive noticed that i have a file called keylist and a file called keylist.txt

on sky sports channel i get no picture or sound but i also dont get the normal Error Message

if u didn't transfer the keylist.txt file from ur prev working img then chk the img has au'd and u got the latest kys.....try leaving on encrypted channel for 5 mins after rebooting

use 001a ucode

ok, just tried that 30 minutes twice, no joy, triedon both AnimalPlanet and SS1.

Not joy, seems odd that it's not working... any other hints?

; ROM7 AU Key Time Mon Jan 12 16:21:56 2009
; ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Dec 23 16:26:18 2008

Before all of that is a load of numbers (i guess some of key hash)

; ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Dec 23 16:26:18 2008

Before all of that is a load of numbers (i guess some of key hash)

delete the kys see if it updates....these dates r later than mine so is after the last roll...ur last img was def auto updating?

yeah was defo auto updating, something just seems wrong with this build. PM sent..

Sandy- delete newcamd, as this no longer works since the last April hit (even with manual key entry). And once you've found which emu your box is most stable on, evo or mg- delete the other one.

It sounds like you've wrecked my SymLinks in var/keys giving mgcamd support, so telnet these two commands:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Then try mgcamd. Oh- and delete the three rom10 files- you don't need these either. And check that nagrarom7.bin is Cydine's fixed version, dated 28 Nov or after.

Cheers- AL :)

Education costs time or money, but it is time and effort you need to put in and alot of reading around this forum, all the things you need to know are here and have been answered and posted already, I have been using this site for a couple of years and have a low post count simply because i have found all the info i need without posting. HAVE PATIENCE and have a tamper with things, Youll get it eventually with more satisfaction you done...

Back