Commando 14.6 DM500 Release

A Big THANKYOU to the coders, again,

I Have been a HUGE fan from the very first commando image,

any idea when the commando image will be availble for vu+ solo??

Cheers guys

for the BEST image on a DM500

Want to move away from pli has anyone managed to get oscam only working with commando dm500 ive spent a few days at it on and off carnt even get card to clear in dm500 gonna have another go but carnt find a oscam that clears card

im using this image now but when using it on motorised dish after scan on other satellites it comes up with ERROR. Does any there commando image work with motorised dish ive tried 14.4, 14.5 and 14.6 thanks for the help

im using this image now but when using it on motorised dish after scan on other satellites it comes up with ERROR. Does any there commando image work with motorised dish ive tried 14.4, 14.5 and 14.6 thanks for the help

Reflash with C14.6
Press BLUE then Tusxbox Commander
In the right pane, scroll and highlight "Motorized-dish-setup.txt"
Press OK
READ!

Cheers- AL :)

Is it possible to rearrange the channel order in a bouquet and keep that order after using an Autobouquets update ?
I used the Autobouquets function (Set my location 1-2-3)to set my bouquets up for Eire and then rearranged some of the channel order in the bouquets to my preference .
When I ran Autobouquets again ,the order went back to the original order .How do I stop this ? I have read all the read me's but cant find the answer .

Note Channel 4 doesnt work on the Eire bouquets for some reason ,C4 Ireland and E4 Ireland are encrypted but dont open with a sub on 14.6 ,I had to use C4 UK.

Hi PaphosAl ,
I am using the RT-EPG as it loads silently in the background.:Biggrin2:

Yes, of course it can be done! But first, I need to know which EPG source you're using, the default stream GetEPG or online RT-EPG? As the target files where you sort your preferred ordering are different.

Cheers- AL :)

Hi PaphosAl ,
I am using the RT-EPG as it loads silently in the background.:Biggrin2:

Right- in that case, FTP /var/tuxbox/config/scan.radiotimes to your pc and then have a trial run at editing it, using a good linux-compatible text editor like Notepad++ (freeware > google).

It's the top half where you have your fun. I'd recommend you also have your latest bouquets.xml tabbed in NP++ in the same session, for x-ref.

Once you get the hang of it, you'll see that you can list the channels in each bouquet in any order you want. Don't touch the bottom half of the file, as this is all about re-uniting orphaned +1 channels with their parent channel, vital for RT-EPG, but slapdash and haphazard for Rupert's channel numbers arrangers..

After you've uploaded your edited file to your DM500, run AutoBouquets, then pat yourself on your back. It's more satisfying than actually watching the drivel they transmit, LMAO!.

Have fun! AL ;)

Guys,

I've updated my location but seem to have lost all my programme info, any ideas ?.

Cheers

It's the best image I've tried on a dbox mate. Once you have it set up it auto updates your bouquets and epg

First off thanks Guys for a great Image.
I have a 800HD and ive just got a 500 and by the sounds of it this image is the best...auto update channel list...thats all i need!!

Anyway...im having a little dificulty.
Box came with some image on it(i cant remember)...
There was an image update section and i ftp'd the new image to /tmp and renamed it so that it would auto install on boot.
Ive done that but i cant get to location setting now...just get a blank screen when i press the blue button the second time.
So im trying to reflash and cant communicate with it..

Is there a way to get its IP??(altho i dont think its being assigned one)...as i dont have access to a PC with RS232 i feel im kinda stuck here!!
Any advice from you guys in the know be great
Thanks,
First post here!!
Marty.

Managed to get commando working last night...
It was a bad image but i must have tried about 100 different permutations of different images/image loading software to get the box in a fit state for a fresh image!!

Have all the biouquets setup although my TV3 is ITV (im in Ireland)...and i have the init file.
All in all a lovely image...well done!!

Doing my best to get mgcamd working on it...got CCcam working but have not had such luck yet with mgcamd
Anyone know which version of Mgcamd will work??

Ive 1.35a i think on it...have the lib file...the mgcamd the mg config file the mgcamd.list file all in the right places(my notes are at home)

So if someone knows which mgcam version works with least hasslle id be glad to know...spent a few hours last night to no avail.
Marty

Hi thanks for the info I have gone back to the Gemini image

Back