Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Been using dream elite image................But what now?

no problem, i've got ts panel installed and my cam and that all working just give me a shout, i can't vouch for that one that uni posted but i'm sure it'll be fine, he knows what he's talking about...:cool:

im flashed and booting now....

now just have to remember the satellite settings then add a bouquet then enter lin

cheers......

lets see what happens....

its taking a long time to boot

For any one else....

New flash is here http://www.dream-elite.net/DreamEliteImages/index.php?dir=800HD/

boot uploader here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/272791/

rats bouquet is here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/242613/

Also got to sort out my hard drive and usb for epg...

Last edited by a moderator:
thats probs a good sign as if gones wrong you normally get the no ca error pretty quick

so boot the box into *stop*? update the SSL (2md stage loader) and then update the image

is that how its done on the 800HD ? as on the SE I do it the other way, Image first the SSL, or does it not really matter what way round its done ?
just curious :)

I'm not sure rat mate on that one, all i know is that i bricked it the other day as booted the new SSL and then on re-boot i then flashed this image straight away to it. this bricked it, so you have to flash SSL boot loader and then let the box fully boot into your old image, then you load this new image via the web page and then when it's flashed, don't re-boot and then for safety sake load the SSL again and then reboot.

(how ever got a small problem with the Rats Updater) see other post mate.....

all looks good though...the image that is, well nice, just waiting to do the EPG with Pill head.

only speak for the 800hd but thats what ive always done image then bootloader never had to flash bootloader first

Mines just very slow at booting!(i mean about 5 mins of slow) added bouquets and restarting............

hmmm seems to be just sitting there now at the main dream elite loading image with nothing else happening....

ah mine does as well, you mean 5 or 6 black lines along the top? on the 2nd screen, other than that it's great at the minute!

if you can still use your browser just wait for mega and reflash see if that sorts it out

woot all worked....!

So flashed the new SSL and then re-booted into the old image and then rebooted into the web page and loaded the new image, then before i rebooted i refreshed the web page and then flashed the SSL to it.

Give me one min and I'll upload the image for ya mate.

View attachment 62009

So you did it the way I told you ages ago then :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

morning matey! yip! thanks man (what time do you call this! we've been up @ the crack of dawn doing this!....part timer...lol)

but yeah, i did matey thanks. just ironing out a few teething problems HDD and i'll report back, i had to mount it again and i think i'm going to have to format it.)

just trying to initialize it now........

i get an error

Unable to initialize hard disk
error: mount failed......

Last edited:
oh, mine ain't the fastest like, it's not dead slow like...... here's mine click me !

i might have to rip the hdd out it though, it won't initialze.....mmmmmmmm

I'm still in bed m8 lol

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

jesus!...lol i been up since 5am and done all i need to do apart from rant at Vodafone today (that's fixed it was blocked at network level so i'm going to go aka at the way i was spoken to in the vodfone store yesterday!)

Last edited:
my usb wont init or myhard drive....

ps some one remind what i need to set my settings at to get a picture.....i can never remember the satallite settings!!! im just a single sat user....

edit over 5mins of waiting and the gears are still turning!!!

im gonna try your version dibs

Last edited:
yeah mine either, load up dream box edit and put in your ip settings, have you used it before? i think uni posted earlier on how to manual add them to var? (then grab Rats bouquets and sat.xml and ftp that to the box) or do what "uni" says..

I'm thinking i might rip the hdd out and format it in a pc, well remove the volume and add it back as though it's a brand new HDD......i just can't get it initiliase....

Before removing your hard drives, try doing a recording to your hard drive just to see if it works, as last week my hard drive and usb stick refused to initialize in my 800 but after creating a "movie" folder on my drive it still works as it should.

Back