Been using dream elite image................But what now?

right doing a clean flash and starting again in between poxy painting and curtain hanging lol!

sim201-SS82-de-133dv3PHOENIX2-dm800-13052011 thats the one im using......

after flash is completed....

i will put in satallite settings...

then add bouquet and test fta.....

then what would you suggest next?

thanks

OK! nice one.

OK after you get the channels and FTA working this is what i would do after you have uploaded the bouquets/channels.

I'd Download and install "ts panel" (if you download an old version once you connect then you can update it to 4.0)

Once you have Tspanel installed then go and download a "cam" EMU at the bottom and install a camm of your choice, and then start it.

Then copy over your "cline" to var/etc (make sure that you right click on the file and chmod the file to 777)

Might as well wait until you have this bit done so far before getting the rest of the stuff off.

And have a little read through all 7 pages (or a flick through here HERE )

Another member was struggling, might help.

tspanel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cline goes in var/etc/CCcam.cfg and it doesn't need chmod'ing ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

fta working.........bouquet added........ts panel 4.0 downloading now...

Cline goes in var/etc/CCcam.cfg and it doesn't need chmod'ing ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Nice one i'm just old skool! lololol.....

fta working.........bouquet added........ts panel 4.0 downloading now...

mint!

NOTE: After your all up and running please, download the backup utility from Tspanel and make your self an image, it'll take about 10 minutes and it'll create you a nice 45 meg image that you can in times of need just flash back to the box like you would do with a fresh install how ever with it backing up all your stuff then when you reboot your box will be back to the way it was before you changed any thing

Once your happy back it up and save it!

ive installed a cccam 2.2.1 from ts panel......ive started it so the icon is green next to the cccam

i dont seem to have the cccam.cfg file like normal??? when i ftp in...i normally just edit this and reupload it...

Im going to try from the other add ons manager

just copy your cccam.cfg to var/etc.... (good work man your getting there!) it's not always there on some images....

right im now getting pay channels.....

ive installed ts panel....bouquet...

not done anything else...

need to get usb sorted for picons and epg then hard drive and then open a beer and watch some thing lol:_)

Cheers for the helping hand:)

ps i now have red paint on my laptop......day off for myself and im painting....

what did you do (if you post here then it'll help other people) try a new or different USB key!

and you are going to make a complete back up aren't you ? Tell me you are......(using ts-panel and one of the back up plug ins like to make your self an image should you ever need to do this again)

probs hasn't helped the mrs wanting painting and that done when you have much more important things on your mind!...lol

i downloaded a cam through the add ons menu rather than the ts one and that worked.....

still cant get hard drive to work or usb, and ive tryed several of each....is yours working???

and which back up add on do you recommend?

Back