Been using dream elite image................But what now?

yeah thanks man, that's what i was just thinking there then, so flash the image (the link in our downloads section doesn't work as it's been removed from mega upload so just goolge it) i just grabbed the image from google.....ok give me 5 minutes and i'll go flash the new image and then before the box boots the SSL again.......back in a mo.

do you not just flash the image when thats finished open your browser again and flash the bootloader again then reboot the box?

ah, ok, that makes sense then, ok let me load the image and see if it boots and if it does then happy days and then i'll flash the SSL again, i just grabbed the image from the 1st google site i found so there's not much detail with it, it's called. Dream-Elite-2.1-simm 84dm800

Now if i'm correct then it should not matter if the image is for a genuine box as that's what the new SSL will sort out on my clone and allow any image clone, or orginal to work?

let me know mate, as im sitting here with anticipation lol

no soon as image is flashed just open browser again update the bootloader again you don't need to do anything to box till both are on then reboot fingers x m8

ok thanks.....flashing now.......tik....tok....

woot all worked....!

So flashed the new SSL and then re-booted into the old image and then rebooted into the web page and loaded the new image, then before i rebooted i refreshed the web page and then flashed the SSL to it.

Give me one min and I'll upload the image for ya mate.

dreamnewssl.jpg

hang in there though, just having a probs with tuner......let me see what's happening.....

ok all sorted, i think it's becasue just before i flashed the new image and the new SSL i had downloaded (well backed up my settings) and this come in quite useful as when the new image loaded it just asked me did i want to load them...so cool all working......free to air now any way....gonna make a smoke and a cup of coffee and be right back.....

*uploading the image now*

dreamnewimage1.jpg

i used "dream box" edit and had services and Chanel's etc from a bouquet that "rat" (thanks Rat) had posted before his automatic channel loading and that so i think that's what's sorted it. (i know you need to have that sat.xml file don't ya)

8 minuets to upload mate and then it's yours.

then just need to do EPG and sort me cline out then that should be good to go, love the image it's so fresh and up to date with pics and that makes it feel like a top of the range dream box like !

eeeeeee what else but a good mess on at 8am in the morning! lolololol

so flash with the image your uploading then when thats finished hit f5 to refresh and flash the bootloader again

@ pill head, yes mate give me a shout when your at the same stage as me, I'm just installing ts panel, and then going to do me Camms, and have copied over me Cline etc. then I'll hang fire till your up and running and then we'll do the EPG..

The upload failed....bloody megaupload...any one suggest any thing else? trying agian mate.....sorry about that.

i didn't load that avatar by the way it was there when i got back from the shops yesterday......lol...nearly there mate 60% done!

(just loaded ts panel, and rats channel autoloader, and mytube) not that your interested in the my tube for now i guess....lol

mega uplaod is saying "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

you could grab it from here here Thanks to Uni for this.....

Or you can wait until i upload it using send space which is at 24% now.......mate...

mine was called Dream-Elite-2.1-simm 84dm800

ill try the one from uni while you are trying to sort yours out.

Back