au fun c/w

shezzer said:
nope still cant get it work, clive 58 says just replace flash with daves, but i must be doing somethin wrong as others have got it working,

u sure you have the BK correct ? if you put the keys in does it work ?
are you leaving it on apay channel for 15 minutes ?

im dense

soz to be such a dunce but b4 i start can u confirm
1) davidhs great work in flash memory
2) nothing in internal eeprom or what in here please
3) nothing in external

yea im sure all info is correct as i have cloned card put the latest keys on that and it works , i have left it on a pay channel and it comes up with a error message channel unavailble b1015, im at a loss now.

Well Done DAVIDH A First For DW You Should Be Very Proud Of Yourself M8

Not the only one with issues...

I think its just a case of putting the right files into the right 3 boxes

Im gonna assume the new fix/file called
crypthex2-CW final.HEX
goes into the Flash section ?

In int.eeprom section is the file called
CryptHexEEP.hex
?

In ext.eeprom section you put your own hex file/bin file with your own IRD/BK?

Do I get a banana :banana:

shezzer said:
cracked it, thanks to all who helped

What did u do anyhow?

Its definatly not as easy as just replacing the flash with daves and hitting write.....

Pretending im starting from fresh I just put my own created hex with my own IRD/BK into the flash box and the CryptHexEEP.hex into the int.eeprom box, OR the RST released by clive and hit flash and it worked.... there is nothing to go into the last ext.eeprom box.

Hmm trying to think now lol

rp3X said:
What did u do anyhow?

Its definatly not as easy as just replacing the flash with daves and hitting write.....

Pretending im starting from fresh I just put my own created hex with my own IRD/BK into the flash box and the CryptHexEEP.hex into the int.eeprom box, OR the RST released by clive and hit flash and it worked.... there is nothing to go into the last ext.eeprom box.

Hmm trying to think now lol
the file i fixed is the flash file
the rom11 image is the external and the eep is the internal

Last edited:
Big thx for the fix dave.

Bazzy:

I dont know if this will work but this is what I did to get mine up and running I downloaded this file here:

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12130&d=1139585992

I put the file called "crypthex2-CW final.HEX" into the flash box, and then the file called "CryptHexEEP.hex" into the Internal epprom section, then I clicked on that RHv1_EEgen.exe program and entered in my own BK/IRD and also added the updated keys and made a new bin file and put that file in "extheep section" and flashed all 3 files.

Took 2 restarts and channels all came on, have no idea if thats the right way but its the only way its worked so far !

David is a legend, helps out even the most thickest of people (me) and was not even grumpy cos i probably asked the most stupid of all questions!!
Thanks david
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

rob 568 said:
David is a legend, helps out even the most thickest of people (me) and was not even grumpy cos i probably asked the most stupid of all questions!!
Thanks david
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

He certainly is, we should treat him like a god wheres those cheap strippers again ?

There seems to be a bit of confusion as to where each file goes so I posted this earlier:http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69635
and it contains the files named like this:

c&wFlash
c&wInternalEEP
C&W.bn11

The c&w.bn11 file is the one you use NagraEdit 4.1 on to input your ird and bk numbers then save the file as say "Mine.BIN" Remember to use the save as "All files (*.*)" selector and save it as a ".BIN" file
then just put that file you made into the External eeprom file of your funcard.
Some ppl are having to wait a long time to catch the first set of keys but just be pateint and make a cuppa or something ok.

Clive.

Thx clive

I was trying to do something similar and was gonna post it but wasnt too sure if I was correct lol

I ended up using that RHv1_EEgen.exe program that was in the other zip and just inputted my bk/ird + the new keys and saved it as bin file, u think thats the same thing anyhow?

It took a bit of time till my channels came up so ill assume it was updating/taking into effect.

David you are a STAR. Worked first time.

All I had to do was copy the crypt.......final file to the flash. I used Multiprog for this.

Nothing else should need changing, unless you want to change the cam id. If that's the case edit the bn11 file for your area (using Nagraedit) with your bk, ird and random cam id and save to the External EEprom. Alternatively read the External EEprom from your card, open it in Nagraedit and edit the cam id and save it back to the card.

Back