au fun c/w

recorder said:
hi All,

a big thanks goes to DAVIDH for sorting this out, i programmed a fun 4 with the instructions set out and initially nothing happened. IE it didnot update. I left the card in the box overnight and by morning it had updated. That was last time out, this time (earlier today) however the card has been in the box since it died. My question is how long should it normally take to update/is there i specific channel i should leave it on/do i do anything to force it to update. Although the idea of autoupdating is great it defeats the purpose a bit if i can download the latest RST file 5 minutes after the card dies and update it myself.

cheers
7kViper

sorry m8 it needs another fix the cc's have changed the way they roll the keys

Hi
Is there any tutorials on making these fixes or do you need to be albert Einstein?

Thanks

davidh, crypthex have released an atmega fix for chorus on key roll method 4, could you adapt it to the other providers like you did with this one ?

c&w auto update

Any bright spark worked this one out yet?, anything i can do to help?? baring in mind I aint the smartie with the full answer!!! : mr ed :

mushkaUK said:
Dont work , sorry mate

this wont work, its a fix for the last ECM when we went to keyroll method 3, it did work then.

inerita said:
davidh, crypthex have released an atmega fix for chorus on key roll method 4, could you adapt it to the other providers like you did with this one ?

just to let others know that update was for key roll 3 not key roll 4

sorry ppl

keys

does anyone have the latest keys working for the fun cards.. Line 0 and 1 if so what are they please.....??

lol... need to start somewher dont i. any luck with the au fun's?
i dont think these au files are gona last long. cc's are crackin down all the cards. i think the Mosc cards are doin wel..

explorer_4u said:
lol... need to start somewher dont i. any luck with the au fun's?
i dont think these au files are gona last long. cc's are crackin down all the cards. i think the Mosc cards are doin wel..

need to start somewhere,,,cheek....how about the "who are you" section...

Highlander said:
sarcasm will get you no-where

exactly what ive been saying, he,s one of the i dont care give me the keys brigade.then i,ll see you in a month or so,s time when i need them again,

Well If the fun card does work as long as I have my tit2 card with me. One or the other.
:SHOOTING:
:Kickassro:
:Angryfire
:Chainsaw:

Cricky i think some chill pills are rquired. Too many forums with to much bitching whats it comming to.I think this is the 3rd one i have visited on here tonight with Bitching going on.Lets all chill man dont make this site as bad as others PLEASE.

Back