Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

au fun c/w

clive58 said:
! are you sure mate mines been in ages and still nothing?

Clive.

Ive used a fake camid starting with 27 in toxic
and ordered ppv twice then when flicking about the channels it updated... :)

:drink: happy days. it was slow but 110% has just worked!!!

Last edited:
Worded :) well done, i booted my box on channel 51, it got the keys about 10 seconds after starting disapeared :D

Looks like you nailed it dave m8 :)

thanks boys if it works i will post it in download section

I know your not supposed to , but for the purposes of this test and becaus eim lazy i put 00 00 00 00 Cam ID

jasperconran said:
Glad I'm not the only one... :)

Thank you David can we ask what fixed it..? or is that a sercret...:Laugh: :Laugh:

er changed the provider and a few keys

a first for DW :)

Last edited:
Nothing to hard then:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

Well done mate as u say its a first fix yet...! I bet Your well happy now :drink:

Still not working for me on 2 boxes! a 1000 box on CR1 and a 4000 box on CR3.2, both with fun2's in and I've changed the cam id's and rebooted them but nothing seems to work?
Are you lot having a laugh? :)

Clive.

i have been watching post can't test it yet as im at work has it been cracked as i find it hard to beleive that clive58 has not got it working yet.i know you have been working hard onit and it has been a long night but is it a windup or have they really updated?

clive58 said:
Still not working for me on 2 boxes! a 1000 box on CR1 and a 4000 box on CR3.2, both with fun2's in and I've changed the cam id's and rebooted them but nothing seems to work?
Are you lot having a laugh? :)

Clive.

Im not joking ... i`m laughing coz i think its great that david has done this..
I used a funcard 4 in a sammy with a cam id on the card and it did work here mate
Strange yours hasn't yet

Ive not got access to pace box to test it on

Last edited:
Back