au fun c/w

well a great deal of credit ( in fact all of it) goes out to David, top dollar mucker, although I dont use the AU fun often, I do for my own purposes, it works, top notch work david, from a true everton supporter, and scouser.

Smirnoff

Davidh your the Man.

Just updated my flash and left the other IntEEP & Ext EEP as was.

Even left it on channel 56 ( kids watching cartoons) up dated in 2 seconds.

Brillant.

Well worth a shout

well done david works fine ...had to wait a while for it to grab the keys but after 5min all is well..you have saved my otherhalf a lot of grief with the kids nagging...halfterm with no tv would have killed her
:Cheers:

halleluiah..... well at least for now!

:banana: Had a bit of a nighmare recently. Allways been happy with my funcard until the programmer disappeared. So I thought i would be a little more daring. I bought an infinity unlimited + Tit2 (after doing my research) and it arrived just in time for the rollover that stopped the auto update. so back to using fun..............until now so lets be clear to others:
C&Wfash in flash
C&WinternalEEP in INT.EEprom
open BN.11 in Nagraedit 4.1 and enter your IRD backwards ie 12 34 45 65 is entered as 65 45 34 12 and then and then enter the BK and then save as my.bin and then this goes in EXT.EEProm.

Write to the card wait 30 secs and off you go. Thanks to Clive58 but obviously 'all hail davidh'

Rock on - shave off

Last edited:
Worked like a Charm, Nice one david !!! Da SaviouR

Hi
Having a problem and hoped someone could assist.

I am sure I edited the c&w bin ok put ird in reverse and the other files all fine and the new flash.

My problem is it is stick on the front row page ch7 no other channels showing which confirms I have done something wrong.

Can anyone tell me what i have put in wrong for this to happen

thanks

Sorted box was in a loop unplugged feed and box and rebooted aok

thanks to the creators and testers of the new flash

Well done Davidh. I have been so busy I have not had time to try it till now... Thanks Clive for making it even more clearer. Took 10 mins to update... Well worth the wait. Cheers Guys

Well done David for cracking the au funs for c/w.

:Clap: You finally manged to get it working after tearing your hair out.

was it hard work? :)

nice one m8. :BLOBBY:

Cheers for all your perseverance Davidh. Mine au'd in about 5mins - Quality!!

TONES8 writes
"....so lets be clear to others:
C&Wfash in flash
open BN.11 in Nagraedit 4.1 and enter your IRD backwards ie 12 34 45 65 is entered as 65 45 34 12 and then and then enter the BK and then save as my.bin and then this goes in EXT.EEProm.

Write to the card wait 30 secs and off you go. Thanks to Clive58 but obviously 'all hail davidh'"

I am bit slow to catch on. where do I put the C&Wflash and C&WinternalEEP files. in nagra edit or the infinity progger. Is there a tut for this?
Can someone help.

Snowy said:
TONES8 writes
"....so lets be clear to others:
C&Wfash in flash

Write to the card wait 30 secs and off you go. Thanks to Clive58 but obviously 'all hail davidh'"

I am bit slow to catch on. where do I put the C&Wflash and C&WinternalEEP files. in nagra edit or the infinity progger. Is there a tut for this?
Can someone help.

c&w flash and c&winternaleep go in to the infinity program

David
Thanks for your reply.
You said "c&w flash and c&winternaleep go in to the infinity program" then what do I do? I have progged a tit2 card, how similar is it to tit2. Is there a tut?

Snowy said:
David
Thanks for your reply.
You said "c&w flash and c&winternaleep go in to the infinity program" then what do I do? I have progged a tit2 card, how similar is it to tit2. Is there a tut?

erase ur fun card
use the bn11 file edit it with nagraedit
enter ur ird and bk number

save as my.bin

this is ur external

use the c&winternaleep as the internal
and the c/wcypticfinal.hex as the flash
then write

Thanks david,
I will try it soon and will let you know.

Thanks David
Yes it worked for me. Hope it will autoupdate when the next roll happens.

Time taken

hi All,

a big thanks goes to DAVIDH for sorting this out, i programmed a fun 4 with the instructions set out and initially nothing happened. IE it didnot update. I left the card in the box overnight and by morning it had updated. That was last time out, this time (earlier today) however the card has been in the box since it died. My question is how long should it normally take to update/is there i specific channel i should leave it on/do i do anything to force it to update. Although the idea of autoupdating is great it defeats the purpose a bit if i can download the latest RST file 5 minutes after the card dies and update it myself.

cheers
7kViper

Back