Moteck H180 Part Needed!

BanjoXo71

DW Member +
Reaction score
If this is in the wrong section please move, thanks

Hi guys, ive just bought a new moteck h180 motor but its missing a part :( If anyone has one they want to sell or the whole motor for parts or working they want to part with, i will be willing to buy from you. It will be going on the Raven / CM 1.2 dish. Many thanks.

Attachments

• 20240112_121128.jpg
    20240112_121128.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
If its bought new it might be better to contact the seller for a replacement or to supply the missing part?

If this is in the wrong section please move, thanks

Hi guys, ive just bought a new moteck h180 motor but its missing a part :( If anyone has one they want to sell or the whole motor for parts or working they want to part with, i will be willing to buy from you. It will be going on the Raven / CM 1.2 dish. Many thanks.
Can you not make that ? it does not look difficult to do so ?

Hey, i dont have the tools or knowledge to do it myself but i would be willing to pay for someone who offers to do it for me, let me know guys.

If its bought new it might be better to contact the seller for a replacement or to supply the missing part?
It was the last one the seller had and he didnt know a part was missing either :(

Get money back
To be fair he gave me £50.00 back so the motor only cost £20.00 and its brand new. As its the bracket that secures the motor to the cm plate only, im hoping others who have the motor attached to a different dish will still have these lying around.

Last edited:
To be fair he gave me £50.00 back so the motor only cost £20.00 and its brand new. As its the bracket that secures the motor to the cm plate only, im hoping others who have the motor attached to a different dish will still have these lying around.
Not sure of the dimensions as it’s hard to judge from a picture but this is similar but not sure how much weight it needs to withstand.
The holes would need elongating and you could use two for added strength.

Black Z Bracket 40x40x40x30mm for Suzuki GSXR 1000 (12-19) (BRCKT091) | eBay

It weighs 147 grams and i think 4mm thick so it would need to support the full weight of the dish which is heavy.
Heavy duty then so my suggestion would probably not be suitable.

Another view of it so there is 2 and you have one.

image_2024-01-14_184457122.png

P1270215.JPG

I'll say it again it would be easy to make, but if you dont have the skill find a local engineering company and ask them to fabricate it but reversed to suit the opposite side to the one you have..

Last edited:
@pabble

I see you have posted the same query on at least 3 other sat forums under different member names and they have all advised that you would be better off getting one fabricated.

Yes i am a member on a few sites and have made a post 3 times,thought i would try my luck, my username is different, with regards to the bracket, both of them [left & right] are exactly the same, you just flip one upside down. Im gonna phone some engineering companies up tomorrow but i have a feeling they will say its to small of a job for them but fingers crossed.

Hey guys, i managed to ask a fabricator and they obliged. Just collected it and they did it free of charge, one hole is slighlty off for bolt to fit through properly but i can fix that. Then i will spray them black to match. Happy days now.

Attachments

• 20240116_103533.jpg
    20240116_103533.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 21
Glad your sorted. I like to give them a small gift, like box of good quality biscuits when they don't charge. It works wonders for Garages and other businesses when you want something done quickly in future. 👍

Update: I just took it back and they widened the holes and now its perfect. Really decent guys who did it. Its amaing what you can do with the experience and tools.

Back