au fun c/w

All good in Stoke-on-Trent! Nice 1 mate:Clap:

Well David you have officially become my favourite Scouser!! I'll be over next week to buy you a pint and to knock you out of the cup! :Cheers:

p.s. This is why lots of us came over to W-O-D. Keep up the good work!

mines been on for ages and still not working im using the old CryptHexEEP.hex and the old rom 11 image and the new crypthex2-CW final.HEX but no joy, could some1 pls tell me what im doing wrong also on this thread i read that you need to put the cam id in but where do i put the cam id, as the rom image which i put in the exteep has a cam id in it.

Thanks in advance

ashm3 i just put the new flash file in left everything else on card as is an its come strait on-well 5 mins or so

ashm3 said:
i read that you need to put the cam id in but where do i put the cam id, as the rom image which i put in the exteep has a cam id in it.

Thanks in advance

No need to put the cam id in after all mate just change the flash file to the one davidh supplied and use the old internal and external rom11 image you edited out with your details in and it works ;)

Clive.

nice one david. You r also my favourite scouser, (well the only scouser, LOL).

thanks again especially when u r in TW, much appreciated.

cheers

Well done m8

clive58 said:
Still no luck I've tried it on a fun2 and fun4 and nothing yet mate.
You can do it david, go-on you can stay awake all night :Laugh: ;)

Clive.

First of all a big pat on the back for David’s perseverance an example for Mr Patel. :Clap:

I though that the AU funcards had to be fun4, can you make a fun2 card AU as well?

Yes mate fun2's do work as well, I was using them last night to speed the process up.

Clive.

pmp

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Dave sounds has if you have cracked it, however I aint, hope someone can help , I have left card as it was and wrote daves file in the flash with my usb phoenix, left it in the box for about 30 minutes but nothing, i can select all channels but its a black screen, please HELP !

shezzer said:
Well done Dave sounds has if you have cracked it, however I aint, hope someone can help , I have left card as it was and wrote daves file in the flash with my usb phoenix, left it in the box for about 30 minutes but nothing, i can select all channels but its a black screen, please HELP !

try redoing the internal and external eeproms too

Thanks for a quick reply inerita, how ever I used the old inter and external files which were wrote to the card last time, and wrote the ex then the inter and final the new (daves) flash, still no joy.

shezzer said:
Thanks for a quick reply inerita, how ever I used the old inter and external files which were wrote to the card last time, and wrote the ex then the inter and final the new (daves) flash, still no joy.

try the old internal , but try making a new external with toxic 7`s RHv1_EEgen , set the camid to 00 00 00 00 (at first) onc eyou get it to work try a random camid starting 27 (less prone to future ECM`s)

ok chummly il give it a go is RHv1 in the downloads section ?

nope still cant get it work, clive 58 says just replace flash with daves, but i must be doing somethin wrong as others have got it working,

Back