@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when we do I suggest trying to keep it 'low key', pardon the pun, maybe PMs only instead of posting in open forum?
"Lets get the file first" ) (с) Chapa
As for me I willing to work and I have nothing if the new key will be posted in public because it will be changed for Christmas again and again..(.

Dear all,

I tried recording from my technomate 5402 to the usb and nothing. I have formatted to FAT32, i insert the usb and it says PVR ready, but when i press the record button on the remote nothing.

Can someone please get the needed file?

Chapa

Dear all,
tried recording from my technomate 5402 to the usb and nothing. I have formatted to FAT32, i insert the usb and it says PVR ready, but when i press the record button on the remote nothing.

Chapa

I think you have to record the .ts file using a pc and dvb tuner card. You cannot use the TM's pvr facility.

Anyone help?

Dear all,

I tried recording from my technomate 5402 to the usb and nothing. I have formatted to FAT32, i insert the usb and it says PVR ready, but when i press the record button on the remote nothing.

Chapa

well i did have a try at recoding the ts file with my dm800se but it gives a service timeout messsage due to the PMT scramble,
it does record but it records nothing lol
so in a nutshell your left with a recording of 0MB...

i was just going to ask if anyone with the tm5402 could try,
and i've just seen your post so i assume your having the same issue,
which is odd because the tm5402 can overcome the PMT scramble issue

I think you have to record the .ts file using a pc and dvb tuner card. You cannot use the TM's pvr facility.

Anyone help?

not always the case,
but in this situation a pc card to record the ts file is essential

Hi saj,

This is what im doing.

With no audio/video screen i insert the usb device. FAT 32
screen reads pvr ready
pressing the record on the remote control nothing happens.

Chapa

Yep, me too- 5402 doesn't want to know. I did succeed last time to record a file using a different receiver, but I've tried that one too. I appears to be recording, but the f.ts file is empty. I have one more to try Optibox Spider) - unfortunately I've changed its channel list since 'last time' and lost 27.5W- hopefully will be able to enter PID's etc. manually. Not too hopeful though ;-(

I managed to get a recording on the 5402 but not sure if its valid. to do this, I used the timer functionality. so MENU>USB>TIMER MANAGER. I then set the timer to record. It delayed a while, but then started recording. I interrupted it after 30 seconds or so and stopped the recording. however, I can't get the file to play even a black screen - so I think its not recorded properly, even though the file size was 33 meg. i'll try a usb stick formatted to FAT32

I have tried to extract the packets from a .TS file but it shows as a fail with no packets detected, not sure what's going on here ?????

ive just read its a data stream atm with no encoding present so a tsfile is useless. just wait and see and hope they are not switching the rack recievers and sending it as data instead (im guessing here)like the nhs stuff in health centers,regards mdt

Still life goes on regardless.

agreed m8 but like many others even though i dont watch most channels i like getting everything possible just because i can and its only when they are not there that you miss them. praise be to the hackers lol,regards mdt

agreed m8 but like many others even though i dont watch most channels i like getting everything possible just because i can and its only when they are not there that you miss them. praise be to the hackers lol,regards mdt

I agree mate, its all a part of the WHOLE 'satellite enthusiasts' charter - where our MAIN objective in life (as our main 'hobby') is to be able to view as many channels as possible free - and especially those we SHOULDN'T be 'allowed' to watch!! lol!!!: santahat

Not forgetting the likes of trevortron and myself who will soon lose BBC/ITV when Astra 2E becomes operational :Cry:

This may be our only way of watching decent quality live BBC/ITV in the future unless anyone knows how to receive Eutelsat 10A :questionmark:

Price you pay for all that lovely weather.
Think i would swap.
Theres always online or iptv.

Lovely weather? It's peeing down!! And our internet speeds here make IP a joke. There's always the wine.... hic!! :drink:

Lovely weather? It's peeing down!! And our internet speeds here make IP a joke. There's always the wine.... hic!! :drink:

I did say decent quality live TV, so as trevortron has pointed out, IPTV is not really an option, especially when you are used to watching ITV/BBC in glorious HD on a 55" TV, watching BBC iPlayer is very disappointing to say the least.

Another thing, my favourite wine from Mercadona has gone up from €1.35 to €1.49 a bottle, scandalous!

I looked into this a while ago.

I believe these feeds are for British forces serving overseas (Afghan etc) and the penalties for card sharing are so severe and the policing of cards is so closely regulated that it seems almost impossible to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back