@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi has anybody got sound on the HD channels ? SD back OK . Thanks

This may be a silly question when do we know if and when the PMTs are scrambled ?...already inputted them manually this evening also added new channels to see if that would fix it ..thanks for help great forum

Hi has anybody got sound on the HD channels ? SD back OK . Thanks

ive got nothing!! i never had any problems with my DR-HD F15 but now it wont clear them and the TM5302HD wont even scan them in which to say the least im absolutely disgusted with seeing as its a modern stb and is supposed to be the feedhunters dream. regards mdt

This may be a silly question when do we know if and when the PMTs are scrambled ?...already inputted them manually this evening also added new channels to see if that would fix it ..thanks for help great forum

Not a silly question at all. When they're not scrambled, receivers generally scan the channels in correctly, bypassing the need to enter PID's manually.
Oh, and DR-HD's stop working :Laugh: Sorry @mdt!

Thanks , now I understand a bit more... solved my problem with on sound on HD channels, changed a/v output setting , digital audio to ...Dolby spdif .. happy bunny again

Good morning all!

Looks like another key change? I've nothing this morning even though I have a good signal. Anyone else?

I need the recorded file, can someone send it to me please.

Chapa

I will try to record this from my 5402 to my usb device at lunch time, will inform.

We obviously need more people working on it.

Chapa

I will try to record this from my 5402 to my usb device at lunch time, will inform.

We obviously need more people working on it.

Chapa

I am willing to help but have no idea what to do, I have read on the interweb about CW Finder and Cudabiss etc but haven't a clue how to use them or what's involved.

If someone was willing to share their knowledge I can set up a PC to help. It doesn't have a TV Tuner so couldn't record anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back