@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dantis

Must apologise for not moving on very quickly has I have been ill, but all is well now and I am full steam ahead having purchased the TCM5042HD has you advised.
I have managed to place a patch on the box which now I am receiving a good signal form 27.5 west Intelsat 907 on 11495 V I can see some 20 odd channels but with out sound and video , good you be kind enough to point me in the right direction, thanks in anticipation.

You dont say 'which' patch you used mate - it has a 'P' at the ens of three numbers, e.g. 101P (NOT the latest though!) - plus assume you have a new TM5402HD 'M2' model?

Then as the others say above, all you have to do is read the first few posts at the START of this disgustingly long thread, predominently by xxxxxx - who explains in absolute detail how to indivudually add these channel etc etc - you even need to check further into thread for where key changes have occurred!
Good luck mate!

Hi

Thanks for the responses has you will have gather I am new and at the of 60 + take a little longer to sink in, yes I have the new TM 5402HD M2, I have used this patch Phantompatch-Test2-TM5402HDCI_M2_ALL_012p_20130802.stb is this right? do I need to add any thing further other than correct final code?

Thanks

Hi

Moved on when entering BISS I have faced with 16x2 code, when the BISS code is only 8x2, what happens to the rest?

Thanks

Hi

Med on when entering BISS I have faced with 16x2 code, when the BISS code is only 8x2, what happens to the rest?

Thanks

You put the code in twice i.e if the code is aa bb cc dd ee ff gg hh then enter aa bb cc dd ee ff gg hh aa bb cc dd ee ff gg hh, or fill with zeros which will fill the second section for you.

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks , I have entered the relevant BISS code (dated 22-07-2013), it automatically put the code in the second set of inputs, I have entered the code in line 1 ,the top line being OFF.
No Audio/Video

Would appreciate more of your time

The channel list ALL shows BBC ONE HD at channel 18
SAT 27.5 Intelsat 907
11.495v 44.103
CAS : Free
Group 27.5w

Also need a splint for the thumb, wife's going to wonder what I have been doing Ha Ha

Hi,

I am new at this forum. Sorry still have not read thread about BBC on 27,5w. I have sat. receiver Vu+duo2 and succeeded to list all bbc channels on 27.5w. I also found some BISS but unfortunately can not open listed channels. Can anybody help me with this issue. It seams that is something about PMT locking and reading timeout? Thanks for help.

Hi,

I am new at this forum. Sorry still have not read thread about BBC on 27,5w. I have sat. receiver Vu+duo2 and succeeded to list all bbc channels on 27.5w. I also found some BISS but unfortunately can not open listed channels. Can anybody help me with this issue. It seams that is something about PMT locking and reading timeout? Thanks for help.

If you actually take the trouble to READ all that xxxxxx has had to say at the START of this MASSIVE thread, you will see that you DONT actually scan in the channels mate, but use the 'Add Channels' option in the Main Menu!

Hi

Thanks for the responses has you will have gather I am new and at the of 60 + take a little longer to sink in, yes I have the new TM 5402HD M2, I have used this patch Phantompatch-Test2-TM5402HDCI_M2_ALL_012p_20130802.stb is this right? do I need to add any thing further other than correct final code?

Thanks

Age is NOTHING on here mate - I was 71 last week!! lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back