@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked
Is there a twin tuner version of tm5402, there isn't simple as that.
Just to add the 7100 was about before the 5402 release.
If you are after an arguement, I cant really be bothered.

You forgot the Clarke Tech 4100 as well :)

Just a note to sat thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I am a new owner of a 5402 and have never done anything more thank align to astra 28.2E before. A couple of observations that may help others:

1. I aligned the dish with an old satellite meter and there are 3 satellites so close in azimuth and elevation that I could only find the right one by locking on, blind scan and review what channels I was getting. I now know exactly where Intelsat 905 and Hispasat are.....
2. The radio channels audio IDs don't seem to be here but are easily available(e.g. 1002, 1102) and use the same key.

Thanks again, Chris.

what about the DR HD D15 and grand triple. regards mdt

I just bought a Gi S8120, been told that it works.
Does anybody know about this box?

Sorry about the double post, this box does not work.
I´m sending it back.

Which is the cheapest box that will work?
I have to install the box in a lot of holiday rental apartments and need to know as soon as possible.
please, can somebody help me? I need URGENT help.

Never Heard of that receiver Gi S8120 but seeing as this is the technomate thread what i do know that the TM5402HD and the new TM F3/5 100% works with 27.5° west as well as a couple of others such as the Blade 7000s and the Clarke Tech 4100 and DrHD D15,Grand Triple and Triple versions as well as many other Hub Tech clones probably do.

You can also get a lot of the Enigma2 receivers working as well with OpenPLI image4.0 and OscamyMod

I Could not agree more manic and i think with all this chit chat on every forum now due to the loss of the BBC channels the Ex-Pats seem to be going down this route, It will only be a matter of time now before the key gets changed again or worse still as you mentioned Tandberg and thats it finished for good

Yes, I know it may not last, thats why I´m trying to get the cheapest box possible. Afterwards I could sell them for normal installations and not lose that much money.

I heard that icecrypt 1600 works also, anybody know this one??

Yes, I know it may not last, thats why I´m trying to get the cheapest box possible. Afterwards I could sell them for normal installations and not lose that much money.

I heard that icecrypt 1600 works also, anybody know this one??

You got a List of receivers that are confirmed as working 100% and ones that can keep up with the pmt encryption, For me Icecrypt and barge Pole belong in the same sentence.

You got a List of receivers that are confirmed as working 100% and ones that can keep up with the pmt encryption, For me Icecrypt and barge Pole belong in the same sentence.

Even if --in a worst case scenario-- 27.5ºWest were no longer to carry those sixteen or so Freesat channels, it's not a total loss. The TM 6402 is a pretty decent receiver that would be a great standby unit too.

I think it's prudent to remember that for the 27.5ºWest alternative to work you've got to have a bit of the tinkerer in you, since it's not plug-and-play. Sure, you'll learn a lot in the process, but you have to stick at it.

Hi Dantis

Must apologise for not moving on very quickly has I have been ill, but all is well now and I am full steam ahead having purchased the TCM5042HD has you advised.
I have managed to place a patch on the box which now I am receiving a good signal form 27.5 west Intelsat 907 on 11495 V I can see some 20 odd channels but with out sound and video , good you be kind enough to point me in the right direction, thanks in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back