@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, now I get scrambled channel

Have you got the correct BISS and are you completing the full row when you go into the 8280 menu. I ended up typing the BISS twice in order to fill the line.

Thanks Deso, the key I have starts with AA, that´s the problem with the scrambled channel, but this is with the channel list from digi247. When I add the channels I always get no audio/video.

Hi Deso,

I finely tuned my signal by playing with the lnb skew and problem sorted. My audio was cutting off on the hd channels when i had 87 % quality. As soon as i pushed this up to 94% it hasn't occurred again.

Chapa

There is no need to enter the biss key twice just fill in the first 16 digits and leave the last 16 digits as all zeros the box will fill the repeat key for you all you have to do is exit and save

Thanks Deso, the key I have starts with AA, that´s the problem with the scrambled channel, but this is with the channel list from digi247. When I add the channels I always get no audio/video.

Thats the old key check your PM

There is no need to enter the biss key twice just fill in the first 16 digits and leave the last 16 digits as all zeros the box will fill the repeat key for you all you have to do is exit and save

Cheers for that digi247, I will remember that for next time. :Biggrin2:

Hi Deso,

I finely tuned my signal by playing with the lnb skew and problem sorted. My audio was cutting off on the hd channels when i had 87 % quality. As soon as i pushed this up to 94% it hasn't occurred again.

Chapa

It may have been a loose connection where your cable fits into the LNB and you have 'remade' it by twisting the LNB. I tend to put a small kink in the centre core of the cable to make sure it makes good contact in the LNB.

Great, now I can see the sd channels, but not the hd, I´ve repeated the save and exit on sd and hd channels.
I´m using the channel list that digi247 shared, could it be that? do I have to add the channels myself?

If the HD channels are on mpeg4 mode they will not work, change these or add them as H264

Working!!!
Great, I deleted them and added them again manually and they work now!!
Thanks to all of you!!

Another question, can I copy these channels on a usb, or to programme another box do I have to do it the same way?

Upload your channel list from the 5402 to a USB stick and job done

Hi

I'm new to the forum. I using a Skyway Diamond to access the channels on 27.5 (worked well before) but since the last key change I keep getting 'Service error' on all the channels. Any ideas guys?

Hi

I'm new to the forum. I using a Skyway Diamond to access the channels on 27.5 (worked well before) but since the last key change I keep getting 'Service error' on all the channels. Any ideas guys?

All the information is in this thread you may need to set the new Video and audio pids as well as changing HD format to H.264 etc...

Hi

As far as I am aware there are only three receivers which will work with 27.5W, the TM5402HD hence this thread and a couple of others i.e. the DR HD D15/F15 or the Blade 7000.

The problem is that periodically they encrypt the PMT and the majority of receivers cannot decode it, it is quite possible that your receiver was only receiving the channels because at that time the PMT was not encrypted.

Basically, if you want to receive this signal the TM5402HD is the only way to go.

Tested receivers:
Dr.hd f-15, f-16
Clarke tech hd 5000
Technomate 5402, 6800, 6900, 7100
Blade

Also maybe the TM F5/3

Really? Then how come when I asked if there was a TM twin tuner version capable of receiving 27.5W you replied 'no'. See thread Twin tuner version yet the TM 7100 you list above is a twin (triple really) tuner version.

As previously stated some receivers may have been tested when the PMT was not scrambled, but will not work now.

My old TM6900HD Super DEFFO opened all the channels on 27.5W all as reported throughout this mega long and winding thread - so not sure what all the fuss here is about!
My current TM5402HD M2 works fine too - ALL as stated by manic01 above!:Biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back