@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into this a while ago.

I believe these feeds are for British forces serving overseas (Afghan etc) and the penalties for card sharing are so severe and the policing of cards is so closely regulated that it seems almost impossible to get.

Yes it is BFBS for serving soldiers etc, the equipment and subscription cards are only available through official routes and is subsidised by the Government.

Just a thought, hopefully we will get 27.5W back.

I remember the last time the new key was published on the interweb almost immediately whereas the previous time it took a team of hackers around six weeks to find it using PC cards. There was speculation that last time someone leaked the key. Does anyone remember where the new key came from last time?

I remember the last time the new key was published on the interweb almost immediately whereas the previous time it took a team of hackers around six weeks to find it using PC cards. There was speculation that last time someone leaked the key. Does anyone remember where the new key came from last time?

The short time it took for that key to become known suggests it was leaked rather than found. The source is now either keeping very quiet or is on the dole!

can someone please record the ts file for me, so i can start my cudabiss.

i cannot record it with my technomate 5402, dont know why

Thanks

Chapa

From su
marokino08

Very strong 2 differents crypt8

bbc2
PID:17D4h B8h-Crypt8:2A 84 A9 82 60 0E 78 A1 [E] Count:16451

bbc one
PID:19C8h B8h-Crypt8:97 58 07 CF C9 CD 14 C6 [E] Count:15028

Can someone make sure those files are valid. I cannot get the packets out of the ts file.

Can someone check pls

Thx

I got the packets Charles but Chopps found the key using these and they dont clear anything...They are too small I think

Came from a person on SU, sometimes its quick sometimes slow to find.

He was not happy it got posted everywhere.
I am new to all this. I am going to do some research into what kit I need to run CudaBISS here - please feel free to PM me any pointers to help. Hopefully the next time the key changes I will be able to contribute to the search. In the meantime, if the current key is found I would be really grateful if someone would PM it to me. I certainly won't post it anywhere ... I just want to be able to watch the telly!

I am sure we'll get them when and 'if' official keys are available?:salute:

can someone please record the ts file for me, so i can start my cudabiss.

i cannot record it with my technomate 5402, dont know why

Thanks

Chapa
I tried it today and the TM-5402 HD M2 it will not record when it cannot decode the signal. I think maybe a PC card is required to grab the .ts file.

Hello.
I have some DVB-cards and I recorded .ts file. But I can't post a link here. Where can I post a link? And I hope it'll help.

Can you pm me a link please. What channel did you capture ? I'll need to enter the PID .

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

I have got the file. As I don't have the hardware to run cudaBISS I am trying to set up CW Finder, however the install I have found is flagging by AVG as having Trojans in it. Does anyone have a safe install or can recommend an alternative program ?

Can we sort out who is going to try to decode what......ie can we split the ranges up to speed things up a bit. I shall start with 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 to 1F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF.

Any volunteers to correlate results.

I do not have nvidia card so cannot use cudabiss so will stick with cw finder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back