Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Views On The Forum

i dont think we should attack them i think we should ban them from living here ,close down the mosques close thier schools send them back to thier country of origin .. even if that means where thier grand parents are from ... get them to feck out of here ..

am i hearing you right,

thats totally racist.

I'm sure most of you have been members of other forums before you found DW. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm a member of about 15 different forums, I post on a lot of them because I like helping people but DW is my main forum. It's my main forum because I have been on loads of forums and know what they are like and I think the majority of members here will feel the same.

The mods here know what other mods are like on other forums and I am here because I don't like the mods on some other forums. With that in mind I try not be like mods on other forums. I think communication is a big factor in a forum of this size and I don't think it happens enough. If you feel a post is out of order, use the 'report post' button and an email will be sent to all mods/admin stating the thread and your reasons for reporting the post. If you feel that I'm out of order, PM/page me and we'll talk about it. We're all human and sometimes get it wrong, not just on the forum but in life itself, has anyone here never made a mistake???

According to wikipedia, moderators should try to remain unbiased and not get involved with debates and discussions but sometimes people just have to say what they feel. Sometimes it's stupid and it gets you in trouble but we are who we are.

I come here to help, moderating is my second job and a bonus. :)

Fook, I've rambled, I hate long posts and look at this one lol.

Last edited:
According to wikipedia, moderators should try to remain unbiased and not get involved with debates and discussions

That would be a sad day if it ever happened on here, And for the record i have no problem with any mods or admin they do a great job

If you feel that I'm out of order, PM/page me and we'll talk about it. We're all human and sometimes get it wrong, not just on the forum but in life itself, have anyone here never made a mistake???

This is the best comment in the thread imo. Ive felt a post was out of order once,{Not yours devil another member} And after we had PM`ed each other about it, It proved to be a misunderstanding,and proves Sometimes posts can be miss read. : shocked2

The way you mods pick up on clock posting is commendable. Some of the crap people write to get to 20 posts is laughable so I'm glad you guys are on your toes.

i think the forum is excellent, thats why i'm here everyday. :eater::eater:

there should be a room for all the pot heads like myself. lol

mods and admin are excellent to. very reasonable and do an excellent job. they deserve a pay rise. lol

Have to agree here, also seems to be a clan of members who try and influence certain mods and it works, a mod should be neutral seems some are not
I find this an amazing observation from some one who has not been a member that long m8.
I think that the mods and admin do a good job on here. I think at times they are to forgiving but its the lesser of the 2 evils i suppose.
One thing that does bug me is a certian mod who is sometimes too quick to close threads but overall i think you guys do a good job

if thats really what he said then i can understand the decision. Being a Muslim I deeply regret that anyone should feel that way.

And it should be noted that a lot of Muslims will also condemn the attacks etc. which have been blamed on Islamic extremists

to be honest, i very rarly visit the forum no more. and this due to the mods!! i feel like ive got to watch everythin i post and then worry for hours if i will get banned due to somebody finding my posts offencive. its a shame that the whole country is like this. once upon a time people said what they felt and there was nothing wrong with that but now i feel i cant even say something about what has happened over the weekend due to getting banned, post delited or even the whole thread delited.

it seems the board mods are even more PC than the goverment. take thompson for example he's well pissed as i am and probably most of the country is, but can we disscuss these things NO. im sure a little word from the mods to change his post would have worked just aswell, if a little more was disscussed and people could get these things off there chest instead of being brushed upder the carpet then people would not feel so much resentment. i understand that this is a hacker forum but why have a news or bitchin room if people cant post there thoughts??

its a fact that most of the current threats/issuses are caused by 'muslims' (shit i know im gonna get banned for that, but hey wtf) and if people cant disscuss this then where are left?? where is the freedom of speech that we love and value gone? do we just pretend it dont happen and live a lie scared of putting your views incase it offends someone. im offended by the PC attitude of this board and the mods who would ban you in an instant for having different view than them.

thompson has my full support for being returned but will that happen, i doubt it cause to many 'muslims' have been offended, well thats tough maybe they should stop this shit happening and then no comments would be made.

yes you will always get new members but thats not the point, and thats why i rarly vist and post anymore..................

to be honest, i very rarly visit the forum no more. and this due to the mods!! i feel like ive got to watch everythin i post and then worry for hours if i will get banned due to somebody finding my posts offencive. its a shame that the whole country is like this. once upon a time people said what they felt and there was nothing wrong with that but now i feel i cant even say something about what has happened over the weekend due to getting banned, post delited or even the whole thread delited.

it seems the board mods are even more PC than the goverment. take thompson for example he's well pissed as i am and probably most of the country is, but can we disscuss these things NO. im sure a little word from the mods to change his post would have worked just aswell, if a little more was disscussed and people could get these things off there chest instead of being brushed upder the carpet then people would not feel so much resentment. i understand that this is a hacker forum but why have a news or bitchin room if people cant post there thoughts??

its a fact that most of the current threats/issuses are caused by 'muslims' (shit i know im gonna get banned for that, but hey wtf) and if people cant disscuss this then where are left?? where is the freedom of speech that we love and value gone? do we just pretend it dont happen and live a lie scared of putting your views incase it offends someone. im offended by the PC attitude of this board and the mods who would ban you in an instant for having different view than them.

thompson has my full support for being returned but will that happen, i doubt it cause to many 'muslims' have been offended, well thats tough maybe they should stop this shit happening and then no comments would be made.

yes you will always get new members but thats not the point, and thats why i rarly vist and post anymore..................

m8 your right about freedom of speech ..but please choose your words more carefully as we dont want to lose you ...you are a long term member and no dout hav helped many of us on here.. i think the mods are having a ball today banning peeps for some strange reasons..might be in the firing line myself for this ...

why is it when a guy from anyother religion commits a crime there religion is not associated with it, yet when a muslim commits a crime they blame all muslims for it.

mate i am also trying to convince the mods to change there mind about thomson and i am a MUSLIM. we are taught to forgive and forget. everyone allowed to express there views. but no one is allowed to be racist. theres a line between the two and a few dont see it.

people who nearly bombed glascow may of been muslim but doesnt mean this muslim wanted your town to be bombed. so allow all the muslim hatred.

my honest opinion is the rant room should be removed

WHY???
becasuse we r a hacking forum
if we want to rant go else where
u can see what this is doing to the forum
putting member against member and this isnt doing us anygood

now i will now get a bollocking for posting this here
but with all this unrest

i think we all need a good kick in the bollocks and get back to what we do best hack
instead of nagging lets leave that to the other shite forums
all in favour

say i

I think all those people knocking the mods and admins are being unfair, none of us has to join or stay but we do agree to abide by the rules so we should let them get on with the job. I agree with davidh the RANT room should be removed it is a waste of space and we should get back to our 'core values' which is hacking. This is technical forum not a talking shop and the sooner we get back to it the better, leave the politics to the politicians!

if we took away the rant section then all the ranting will be done in other sections.... lol,

it's all good i dont think the rant section should b taken away, some of the best stuff comes from here lol.

sorry everyone im just bomb-barding you tube for videos of this new striker Eduardo da Silva arsenal have bought for 6 million quid from zagreb looks promising ;)

oh you lot was having a row about a member being racist and warned and banned previous about the same thing but we should let him back on the forums after being racist again????

does that sound as stupid as i typed it ?

do we need members that want to abuse not only are rules but peoples nationality, colour, creed, is it not the discretion of our staff who dont get paid to work the forums to choose

believe me if they would of banned him and he has never done this before i would be upholding the ban myself and asking the mod/s in question to chill out a bit.

i cannot accept people moaning at the mods for doing what they think is right what kind of example would we be setting as a forum to allow this kind of behaviour!!!

we can always have a think about the situation because no one is perfect and maybe thomson was wrong (no infact he WAS) but we are not a place where people should be worried to come because of the ban button and infact anyone that says we are like that are just jealous of the kinda forum we have here the biggest of its kind and friendliest aswell

Regards
Mickie D

Back