Views On The Forum

I can be a strict mod at times....

The Members I have banned recently have all been to do with not reading and adhering to the rules about posting illegal links to torrent sites..etc.
Along with members being racist.

I was given out a 1 day ban for illegal links after a warning. Now that is just a temp reminder.

Its easy for the RIAA or any other organisation to shut down a forum for illegal activites like those.

You look where those torrent sites are based....dodgy underground countries.

Yes we are a hacking forum, but we have to abide by certian rules and laws.
Where we are based if it was found thatwe were hosting illegal links and software it would be bye bye DW.

Any other ban gets decided and vetted by the Mod team and we discuss in, if a ban in deemed to be too long 99% of the time it will get either revoked or reduced.

Me personally I have been here since almost day 1, when the ondig codes were about and when that went bust I stayed! So I only have the forums interest at heart!

lol....

everyone who say they are fear of being banned for an honest opinion are having a laugh and a half!

There is enough lee-way in this forum for right wing sentiments, hell it seems to be the majority sometimes...but that ok as its modded well?

But for people to cry about being in fear of banning for there honest opinion LOL LOL...basically i take this as some have far right disturbing opinions.

well obviously you aint seen posts delited, FULL threads delited, warnings and ban's given out willy nilly. ok people say shut the RANT room, and thats ok but then you got the NEWS room which is where people post the NEWS. what are people to do? not post new clips, be selective of what articals they put ie, no posts about 'muslims' and then when it is posted whos gonna give an honest reply?? its a load of bollocks. these things need discussing with out fear of being banned

and another thing you say its a hacking forum which is cool but inadvertantly you are causing a weekness in our own countrys security by providing infomation on how to hack modems and giving the 'muslim extreemists' a way of comunitacting annominously over the internet. BOOM so much for were just a hacking forum your activly supporting terrorism................

and another thing you say its a hacking forum which is cool but inadvertantly you are causing a weekness in our own countrys security by providing infomation on how to hack modems and giving the 'muslim extreemists' a way of comunitacting annominously over the internet.

Sorry Moi! Thats a lot to pin on my shoulders considering my only sin is supporting west brom a little

BOOM so much for were just a hacking forum your activly supporting terrorism................

Dude I'm lame at computers lol

Who's been watching Die Hard 4.0 then

Last edited:
The main thing I have noticed over the last year or so is the increase in people not using the search function and getting away with it.

Read every thread and you will find dozens of reposts - I remember a time when a mod would insist that a member search, read and at least attempt to help themselves before any additional information was given - now people just blatantly ignore the search button AND get away with it.

Whats a funcard? Have the cards rolled? What programmer / what glitcher? Pin on movie channels? pin fix? Red jumper? No ATR? What tiers? What files? - anyone seeing a pattern here?

Jeez there are long term members on here supplying complete fixes for people too damn lazy to click on "search" - and no-one has once said anything about it, now that is a joke.

The main thing I have noticed over the last year or so is the increase in people not using the search function and getting away with it.

Read every thread and you will find dozens of reposts - I remember a time when a mod would insist that a member search, read and at least attempt to help themselves before any additional information was given - now people just blatantly ignore the search button AND get away with it.

Whats a funcard? Have the cards rolled? What programmer / what glitcher? Pin on movie channels? pin fix? Red jumper? No ATR? What tiers? What files? - anyone seeing a pattern here?

Jeez there are long term members on here supplying complete fixes for people too damn lazy to click on "search" - and no-one has once said anything about it, now that is a joke.

Well said but you have to remember if someone other than a mod was to say do a search first you would get all the brown nose members screaming new mod on the block or I did not know we have a new mod, lol

its not like the old days because we get thousands of posts a day now
we have thousands of members visit every day now
we get a quarter of a million page views some days !!!

its not like its easy to mod every post even with 18 mods they have there own lifes and are not paid for there time here!

Rizla for somoene that is scared to post because of bans etc your doing alot in ths thread and your still a member aint you ?, so you are contradicting your statement about having your say and being banned!!!!

and you just posted a load of crap about us openly supporting terrorism pmsl and your still a member m8.

i dont agree with our goverments policy on immigration either but i dont think all muslims are to blame and they are all terrorists, and before you go on about bombing im a londoner and my family all use the tube to get into the city and i had to worry about them being alive trying to phone them if they was alright and the phone network went down at the time left in the dark for hours!!!!

so i know about thomsons anger at the attempted bombing but there is no room for racist views like that on these forums and if it was the first time i am sure all the mods would of banned him for a week to cool off but they decided a perm ban because he has done the exact same thing here before.

so let me get this right we banned a member for being racist not once but twice and we are a bunch of trigger happy banning mods ????

the only time i see members being banned in the mods room is if people constant clock (And they always get a pm asking them to stop clocking before anyone is banned), or they post illegal warez sites (and they are also asked in pm's to stop posting illegal links).

anyway take a chill pill and dont worry so much ;)

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
This is an "open" forum so you are free to say whatever you want, but as in "real" life you must be aware of consequences for your actions. You wouldn't walk down the street and shout "nigger", "coon", "paki" or anything like that, without feeling a little scared in case someone gets offended by it and happens to be bigger than you. Just think about other people on here. We have a very wide variety of people from all warps of life and cultures and we all have our own thoughts and opinions. All it takes is a little thought before you speak, at least on a forum you can edit your message if you cool down and think about it afterwards. In real life you can't take back the words you say!

Just a quick one on the above post, its been written as a statement!!

So there is no need to go off on one!

Rizla for somoene that is scared to post because of bans etc your doing alot in ths thread and your still a member aint you ?, so you are contradicting your statement about having your say and being banned!!!!

you are right i am here only cause i popped in on the off chance and this post caught my eye so i feel i had to say something, cause with the country being fucked up with political correctness does the illegal hacking forum need to be the same way? and it depends what i can have my say about isint it, weve been through this before with threads delited for no reason other than it was against a minority? what aload of crap it the reason this country is so fucked up cause of attitudes like that where no one can say shit about anything. all just pretend that thses things dont go on and we'll be alright. see even saying this i feel it could affect my place here cause im upsetting people but WTF i think we should be able to talk about the one of the most challanging situations of our generation

the only time i see members being banned in the mods room is if people constant clock (And they always get a pm asking them to stop clocking before anyone is banned), or they post illegal warez sites (and they are also asked in pm's to stop posting illegal links).

anyway take a chill pill and dont worry so much ;)

Regards
Mickie D

ok thompson may have made some comments about this or that i dont realy know but a word or a mod editing his post is more than enough considering the OUTRAGES commited at weekend, and this is the kind of climate of fear the polices you hold cause, where poeple feel they cant say things about eleiments of our sociaty killing the thing we love freedom of speech, more like selective freedom. anyway unuff now ive had my say altho i have skirted around stuff i feel ive made my point

on another note i would ask you to consider removing the modem section cause it is a risk to national security, like i said before it gives anomanous access to the internet which could and probably is being used to planand oranise terrorist threats to the uk. you me and eyeryone is at risk from the risk it posses. this is a serrious requset aswell i know everyone will not like this idea but if its protecting your familys form islamic extreemists then im sure people would understand

cheers rizla

Last edited:
the decision to ban somebody is very very rarely done by one mod/admin on the spur of the moment, unless a serious breaking of the rules that could jepordise the future of DW has been carried out, but even if that has happened it is then discussed by mods and admin jointly.

anyone who does find them selves unfortunate enough to be banned will have already been given a warning, and other mods made aware of this, people continuing to break the (few) rules after being warned will be issued with a temp ban to think about their actions.
dd

Ok here goes my honest opinion You are saying that people are warned before they are banned I wasnt I logged back on to find I was banned for excessive pming to a mod ( 4 pms in answer to their pms to me ) I was given a 7 day ban which I think is still unfair now As I think the ban had nothing to do with the pms but another issue I had with the mod which had nothing to do with DW. I have seen other people do far worse than I did and not got banned . So yes I understand where some people are coming from that they watch how they word their posts incase they are banned .Would I have been banned if I had been a Man? maybe not I love this forum Do I think I was picked on Yes. Now I always ask and show someone before I post to make sure it sounds ok .Do I ever think I will be made Elite lol no.You all talk about raceism but I also think that there is also sexism .There you go thats my honest opinion.Must admit I am also wondering if I will be banned for my honest opinion but the post asked for it . Thats the only grievance I have otherwise its a brilliant site.

ok thompson may have made some comments about this or that i dont realy know but a word or a mod editing his post is more than enough considering the OUTRAGES commited at weekend
We dont need to follow him about editing his posts waiting for he to post racist comments AGAIN!!!!

on another note i would ask you to consider removing the modem section cause it is a risk to national security, like i said before it gives anomanous access to the internet which could and probably is being used to planand oranise terrorist threats to the uk. you me and eyeryone is at risk from the risk it posses. this is a serrious requset aswell i know everyone will not like this idea but if its protecting your familys form islamic extreemists then im sure people would understand.

cheers rizla
I am going to put my cock on the block here!

That is not going to happen, and if you dont like it there will be a not threating forum somewhere for you to go to

Lets ban the Mobile section too as I'm sure they must use them for communicating with each other, oh an why not the Satellite section too.

What have you been smoking Rizla??

We dont need to follow him about editing his posts waiting for he to post racist comments AGAIN!!!!

I am going to put my cock on the block here!

That is not going to happen, and if you dont like it there will be a not threating forum somewhere for you to go to

why whats gonna happen?? start throwing the bans out again? im outa here l8a

Lets ban the Mobile section too as I'm sure they must use them for communicating with each other, oh an why not the Satellite section too.

What have you been smoking Rizla??

nope with all other ways you are logged and its down to one person, only hacked modems give you true annomanity under some poor ****s name!!!!

pmsl your a funny guy rizla lol

@ vixen comon girl get in the kitchen and bake me some bread lol, :eek:

pmsl your a funny guy rizla lol

@ vixen comon girl get in the kitchen and bake me some bread lol, :eek:

lol oooooooooooooo you gonna pay for that comment lol and if you saw me cooking you wouldnt even ask me to get in the kitchen lol

sorry to jump into your conversation, just looked at the heading. My opinion on the forum, its great! it basicially got everthing, anything someone wants to know. Heard quite alot of the forum and seen it today.

Great!!!!!

Back