Views On The Forum

lol oooooooooooooo you gonna pay for that comment lol and if you saw me cooking you wouldnt even ask me to get in the kitchen lol

I would get you in the kitchen but not to bake bread:BUMMER: only joking

i acutally remember all that vixen and there was alot going on i fell out with red (a excellent mod) a little, some other crazy girl i cant remember her name... that whole situation was a mess and if we made you feel bad i am sorry and maybe we made a mistake i cannot honestly remember all of it.

but you are still here kate and no one holds any grudges well i hope not and you said yourself we are a great forum, so from a previously banned member thats a fantastic comment for us to hear and i hope you continue to post on the forums and clock up the shoutbox lol (and hey its only because of you and the other ladys that we actually even have a shoutbox as i dont like it on the forums but its there to stay)

well i came on this forum to rob a image for me digivox a month or so ago...and ended up staying here and looking to help others and stay up to date with things.

Think this forum is ace

The Mods are always gonna get it in the neck no matter what they do..its one of the thankless tasks that someone always has a opinion on or thinks they can do better.

Since my arrival on this forum i aint seen hardly anything that would upset peeps or get ones back up.. So someone must be doing something right somewhere.

This forum gets a big thumbs up from me. If you got a problem theres always someone to help you out and pretty fast too.

Think the whole idea of getting into issues that really have nothing to do with the theme of this forum is a little pointless. I use it for me one stop shop for everything techie if i wanted to get into other issues i would goto another forum that deals with those issues in detail.

Anyway keep up the good work

i acutally remember all that vixen and there was alot going on i fell out with red (a excellent mod) a little, some other crazy girl i cant remember her name... that whole situation was a mess and if we made you feel bad i am sorry and maybe we made a mistake i cannot honestly remember all of it.

but you are still here kate and no one holds any grudges well i hope not and you said yourself we are a great forum, so from a previously banned member thats a fantastic comment for us to hear and i hope you continue to post on the forums and clock up the shoutbox lol (and hey its only because of you and the other ladys that we actually even have a shoutbox as i dont like it on the forums but its there to stay)

awww what a lovely reply thanks Mickie Yes I love this forum have made some good friends and hope to continue too do I get reward for highest shouter lol like a little star or something pretty please lol only teasing thanks again for a lovely reply.

I would get you in the kitchen but not to bake bread:BUMMER: only joking

Damn you just joking lol errrrrrrrrr I dont do ironing either If god had wanted me to cook he wouldnt have put a Take Away down the road from me lol.

nope with all other ways you are logged and its down to one person, only hacked modems give you true annomanity under some poor ****s name!!!!

actaully they can work out to the nearest 200 houses then all they need to do is check the coax from the green boxes and trace your house

im sure if an ip was on terror alert they would have no trouble finding you within an hour probably much less.

and they could monitor you from there head quarters because cable is weak!!!!, without you even knowing!

HEY when you look at it like that we are helping the war on terror ;)

and i dont know about terrorists but if i wanted to not be found i would use a proxy (a good one!) and then it does not matter about cable bloody modems and shuting down DW on terror fooking charges lol

Last edited:
Definately not too strict, but some mods need a right good kicking if u ask me. :)

think mods are doing a great job on here ,,mods are not going to make all members happy no matter what there do or say

to lighten the mood. glesga v america

Glasgow v America

If this had happened in a US airport,compared to glasgow

Eyewitness accounts.
America:"Oh my God! there was a man on fire,he was running about, i
just ran for my life..i thought i was gonna die,he got so close to me"

Glasgow c**t wis running aboot oan fire,so a ran up n gave him a good
boot in the sacks,then decked him"

America:"I just wanna get home,away from here..i just wanna get home,i
thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:"here jimmy,am no leaving here tae am oan a fuckin' plane!"

America:"there was pandemonium,people were running in all
directions,we didn't know what was hapening,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:"**** this fur a kerry oan,moan we'll get a pint in"

America:"We thought he was gonna blow us all up, he had a gas
canister,and was trying to get into his trunk,i thought we were gonna die,i just
ran for my life"

Glasgow:"a swaggered by the motor that wis oan fire,and the dafty
couldnae even open his boot,he wiz oan fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good
boot to the baws"

America:there was this huge explosion,it sounded like war,i thought i
was gonna die"

Glasgow:"There wis a bang,ye know like when ye throw BO basher intae a fire
it wis like that"

America:"i'm too traumatised even to speak,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow "here mate,gies 2 minutes tae a fone ma auld dear,if am
gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it"

& finally, two quotes from an eye-witness.........john smeaton (these
are real) . John just surpassed himself on the National ITV new. The interviewer
asked:

"What message do you have for the bombers" - he replied "This is Glasgow,
we'll just set aboot ye"

John done an interview on cnn and they asked how he restrained the guy
and he said "me and other folk were jist tryin tae get the boot in and some
other guy banjoed him" !.............. ...nice to be back by the way lol...

Last edited:
....and another thing you say its a hacking forum which is cool but inadvertantly you are causing a weekness in our own countrys security by providing infomation on how to hack modems and giving the 'muslim extreemists' a way of comunitacting annominously over the internet. BOOM so much for were just a hacking forum your activly supporting terrorism................

Do you really believe that hacked modems are a way of staying anonymous from the security services ?

Lets hope the terrorists also believe this !

Just read this thread, so theres 5 minutes of my life gone that I will never get back. I hope you're all happy, lol.

This thread is a waste of bandwidth if you ask me, mods have a job to do, and some may be a little over zealous, but thats just life, get over it.

edcase

I've not been here very long, but I'm extremely impressed. The last forum I belonged to seemed to be run like a petty fiefdom, with the moderator being really rude to anyone that he felt hadn't tried to use the search button, or who was asking a question he thought was dumb.

I don't tolerate fools easily myself, but there was a definite climate of fear at that forum -- which I notice appears to be dying today. If someone asks a dumb question, just delete it and pm the victim. There's no need for public humiliation.

(And I never fell foul of the guy, but I always felt sorry for those who did.)

Also, the schools areas are fantastic. Really good to see that educational effort going on.

i think the forum genrally works well, there seems to be somthing for every one and most people are willing to help out. i think the mods work well and i havent had any problems my self. i think some time's the site could open votes on weather some one deserves a ban or not and for how long, then it gives the people who use the site more of a say of how its run and what sort of people are on hear, i think maybe people who have been on hear a long time (ie a few year) and do contribute to the site (IE high Post count) should get more of a say on major issues on action taken against other members, as i believe this is every one's site and it shouldnt be down to mods to pick and chose how its run. becuase if it starts getting controlled to much by mods and admin it looses whats great about it, this is our community and i think the community should look after it.

on the whole its a great site and its helped me out and opened my eyes to alot of thing, just the bargain section alone has saved me loads of money.

Just wanna say ive enjoyed reading some of the posts in this thread

From some mods need a good kicking lol
To terrorist using hacked modems lmfao.

I think some peeps need to take a chill pill and just fooking enjoy the forum fook me the rules aint that hard are they or am i missing something.

lets follow the words off the legendary scholar Jerry springer,
"Take care of yourselves and each other"

Be fooking nice, no ones say you shouldnt express your feelings but there's way to say things, in other words just think before you post.

In my opinion the mods do a great job and i'd just like to thank them and encourage them to keep up the good work, of course they can get it wrong sometime but ffs cant we all.

Bigga.
: colors1

Last edited:
the decision to ban somebody is very very rarely done by one mod/admin on the spur of the moment, unless a serious breaking of the rules that could jepordise the future of DW has been carried out, but even if that has happened it is then discussed by mods and admin jointly.

anyone who does find them selves unfortunate enough to be banned will have already been given a warning, and other mods made aware of this

soz digi but when i was banned the above statement didn’t apply as in my case as there just wasn’t enough time for it to have been discussed, i also thought a 5 day ban for swearing in the shoutbox (btw im not condonig swearing and neither am i admitting to doing so) was a bit over the top, up until that happened to me i thought the mods and admin did a brilliant job and still think the majority of them do

thankfully however it didn’t have a lasting effect on me and i still visit daily, but i must admit it did change my opinion a bit

if the above statement is normally carried out then you cant get any fairer than that :)

Back